WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UPS AND DOWNS poster

Flat freak

Reaction score
I have an original poster. I took it as payment for building my neighbors Schwann cruiser in 1980 when I was 15. About five or six years later I stopped by Wayne Mettlers shop when it was in Santa Paula. He had the same poster up in the shop and I mentioned I had one. He told me he knew the driver, said the guy was a fireman. He also said that was the guys wife’s friend , he took her for a spin and her top peeled off . That photo is iconic, no one could ever come close to recapturing that.

Flat freak

Reaction score
I have an original poster. I took it as payment for building my neighbors Schwann cruiser in 1980 when I was 15. About five or six years later I stopped by Wayne Mettlers shop when it was in Santa Paula. He had the same poster up in the shop and I mentioned I had one. He told me he knew the driver, said the guy was a fireman. He also said that was the guys wife’s friend , he took her for a spin and her top peeled off . That photo is iconic, no one could ever come close to recapturing that.
Around 2005 I took my original to a print shop in Santa Barbara and had some copies made. My original is completely faded so they digitally re colored it and it came out ok. I had them make me a huge copy it’s 3x5 ft

BingerFang

Reaction score
I talked to her today.. we had 18 of them but they were the grainy reprints. I told her to throw them in the trash.

I will order another dozen from the photographer that took the pic

Ok thank you. Let me know when they are available 👍🏻

81Sprint

Reaction score
I talked to her today.. we had 18 of them but they were the grainy reprints. I told her to throw them in the trash.

I will order another dozen from the photographer that took the pic
I would like to get one as well Dave :)