WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UPS AND DOWNS poster

cofooter

Reaction score
Got two coming. How much commission do you have to give to the chick with the fun bags??

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Ordered one of each. Tried and still trying to convince the wife to recreate the ups and downs poster with my flat. She didn’t like the fact that she wouldn’t be in the boat.... haha

Quality [emoji38]

Lumpy

Reaction score
Got one and for Dad.....Dad has wanted one for years! Thanks!!

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine went to the storefront and picked “Shit Happens” got it this morning!
E14451EB-3581-4854-9930-D8C65FD48ACE.jpeg

cofooter

Reaction score
I ordered online the day after RD got them and still waiting. I emailed and Amber said out of stock... :-( but more coming... took my money too...
Same here, how can they be out of stock? I ordered the minute they hit the storefront? ?????????? Also, took my money........

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Same here, how can they be out of stock? I ordered the minute they hit the storefront? ?????????? Also, took my money........

Just a misunderstanding ... lol

FlatBottomGuy

Reaction score
Have not seen mine either from when i ordered on the 21st....I did receive a email this morning asking "what i thought of my purchase from RDP?" though. Think i'm going to wait to reply to that one.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Have not seen mine either from when i ordered on the 21st....I did receive a email this morning asking "what i thought of my purchase from RDP?" though. Think i'm going to wait to reply to that one.

I am in the same boat. Ordered on 21st, got a tracking number, but it has been listed in "Pre-Shipment" for 8 days now. Emailed Amber, she said she will send another one. Got the review email this morning....

FlatBottomGuy

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. Ordered on 21st, got a tracking number, but it has been listed in "Pre-Shipment" for 8 days now. Emailed Amber, she said she will send another one. Got the review email this morning....

yup same deal over here...listed in "pre-shipment" but that is all.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I was actually sitting there when the post man picked these all up. Something had to go astray. We did order more posters and they should be ready. Trust us we want to get them out to you ASAP. If your says pre-shipment and you haven’t received please shoot me a quick email at [email protected] so I can make sure you get a replacement.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
I was actually sitting there when the post man picked these all up. Something had to go astray. We did order more posters and they should be ready. Trust us we want to get them out to you ASAP. If your says pre-shipment and you haven’t received please shoot me a quick email at [email protected] so I can make sure you get a replacement.
Sounds like the postman is making $100 each on them. 😆

robert1050

Reaction score
I just checked the online store & it shows "Out Of Stock". I'd like to place an order, are you getting more in? (Ups & Downs)

cofooter

Reaction score
Apparently the first 100 went missing, still waiting for mine I ordered on July 21

badluck24/7

Reaction score
I ordered the 21st and received on the 31st. Maybe tape the end caps to keep prying eyes off the posters? Maybe everyone at the post office got a poster. 🤷‍♂️

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Ordered mine same day they were uploaded to the store. Haven’t seen anything yet and then I get email from RDP to review my posters but haven’t received any posters to review yet [emoji38]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I ordered online the day after RD got them and still waiting. I emailed and Amber said out of stock... :-( but more coming... took my money too...

We had about 15 tubes sent out and for some reason they still aren’t saying “scanned in” to the post office.. the mail man took them, but there doesn’t seem to be any record of them? Wtf?

We are going to end up RE shipping all of them and most will just end up getting double orders when they finally do arrive..

REST ASSURED WE DID SHIP THEM THOUGH!!

I will end up just paying in our dime for the extras

white tortilla

Reaction score
We had about 15 tubes sent out and for some reason they still aren’t saying “scanned in” to the post office.. the mail man took them, but there doesn’t seem to be any record of them? Wtf?

We are going to end up RE shipping all of them and most will just end up getting double orders when they finally do arrive..

no good deed goes unpunished.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I ordered another batch of posters Friday of last week and the printing house didn’t run the order. I went by Tuesday to pick them and the lady apologized and they started it immediately yesterday. I am going over there at 3:30 to pick up what they have and the balance will be printed by mon/Tuesday..

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sounds like forward financing venture. :oops::D

uh.... no. Lol.

I paid for all the printing up front and they weren’t even uploaded to the store front until we had them in the office.

The reason the qty 100 says sold out is because we literally sold a 100 of them in the first few days.
I printed another 60, but don’t want to run big numbers because at some point all the old school guys will have bought them and I don’t want to sit on 50 of these things for the rest of my life.

parker ed

Reaction score
uh.... no. Lol.

I paid for all the printing up front and they weren’t even uploaded to the store front until we had them in the office.

The reason the qty 100 says sold out is because we literally sold a 100 of them in the first few days.
I printed another 60, but don’t want to run big numbers because at some point all the old school guys will have bought them and I don’t want to sit on 50 of these things for the rest of my life.
So when will we be able to buy these again? Thanks.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
@RiverDave can I grab a "Shit happens" on the way home toning or are those out of stock too???

bonesfab

Reaction score
Put me down as ordered and payed but not received. I ordered three of them. Two weeks. 😁

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I stopped by the store on my way home tonight, guys, Dave's posters are good! I had a reprint form 10-15 years ago and Dave's paper quality is way better! Picture quality looks to be the same, I wasn't able to set them side by side. I'm actually tempted to buy the new ups and downs because of the better paper.

I did bring this home though,
IMG_20200807_164943670.jpg

Thanks Dave!

78DiMarco

Reaction score

Thanks Dave, yeah I've seen the delay in shipping all over the place with FedEx, UPS and USPS, seems COVID strikes again. But why would Amber tell me something different? If my order had shipped that's what she should said, not that they we sold out. If I do get double shipped I'll return them to you.

DanCook

Reaction score
I dunno man.. tits have come a long ways since then. Lol
Both the ups and downs poster and the shit happens poster will be ready end of next week!
Dropped both off at the printers this am.

Shipping them won’t be a problem out of the office. :). Or in store pick up. I ran 50 of each to start.
Ups and Down
Posters
I have the original posters from 1972
Printed from my 35 mm slide photo
How many do you want?
[email protected]