WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ups & Downs reprint

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Measures 13x19 inches, printed on acid free paper with archival inks. This is NOT a cheap " inkjet" print, if I called it what it is ( a giclee print ) I could charge 3x the price of $25 for the un-framed 13x19 inch print. For $55 I'll ship the 13x19 inch print to you in a one inch wide black frame with glass, as shown here. Send me a check with your order, The Old Photo Co. 200 E. Florida Ave, Hemet Ca., 92543 If you're buying more than 1 and would like me to ship them to a different address you can call me at (951) 929 6565 tuesday thru friday 10 to 5 with shipping instructions, or include the info with your order. Oh & BTW, your copy will NOT come with the X's on it :D ;)

upsdowns2rdp.jpg

Attachments

• ups downs 2.jpg
    ups downs 2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Measures 13x19 inches, printed on acid free paper with archival inks. This is NOT a cheap " inkjet" print, if I called it what it is ( a giclee print ) I could charge 3x the price of $25. For $55 I'll ship it to you in a one inch wide black frame with glass, as shown here. I just sent, by priority mail, a couple pieces I sold on ebay, cost $4.80 for an 8x10, un-framed I'll pick up the shipping/mailing charges either way, un-framed or framed. Send me a check with your order, The Old Photo Co. 200 E. Florida Ave, Hemet Ca., 92543 If you're buying more than 1 and would like me to ship them to a different address you can call me at (951) 929 6565 tuesday thru friday 10 to 5 with shipping instructions, or include the info with your order. Oh & BTW, your copy will NOT come with the X's on it :D ;)

Come on Forensic, look again, there are TWO strategicly placed X's covering more than a frikin pastie would :eek::fsakes

Director...
Reaction score
strike 2...............:hmm

.boatpoor

Reaction score
Come on, we got to see what we`re buying. Oh I know , maybe this should be in the spam, where X`s don`t apply.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Trust me, I looked. ;)

You using 2 copies? You're free to repost the one with the X's but nothing was X'ed out of the one I deleted.

Nope , same copy, first one had TWO BLACK "X"'s" :confused:
how about this one ?

Attachments

• ups downs 2.jpg
    ups downs 2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 950
R

Retired Member

Why don't you set up a web site that you can sell these prints from? I built, from scratch a website for my parents biz. It utlizes a modified oscommerce cart ( didn't do the cart, but I have people that do, along with the hosting of said website.

Check out www.southcoaststainless.com

sirbob

Reaction score
Any chance this deal is still alive?

Measures 13x19 inches, printed on acid free paper with archival inks. This is NOT a cheap " inkjet" print, if I called it what it is ( a giclee print ) I could charge 3x the price of $25 for the un-framed 13x19 inch print. For $55 I'll ship the 13x19 inch print to you in a one inch wide black frame with glass, as shown here. Send me a check with your order, The Old Photo Co. 200 E. Florida Ave, Hemet Ca., 92543 If you're buying more than 1 and would like me to ship them to a different address you can call me at (951) 929 6565 tuesday thru friday 10 to 5 with shipping instructions, or include the info with your order. Oh & BTW, your copy will NOT come with the X's on it :D ;)

upsdowns2rdp.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I think @Skyskier closed up his shop. I have a pristine original poster that could be scanned for reprints if someone had the capabilities. I lent it to Denny years ago to do the same thing and he framed it for me.

IMG_3321.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

upsdowns2rdp.jpg
How have you been ? I hope pops is still with us living at the lake .

sintax

Reaction score
yea, i regret not buying a reprint when i had the chance. I'd buy a quality reprint

Kenmcfetridge

Reaction score
Hello is there any chance of still getting a ups and Downs print , thank you for your time

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
How have you been ? I hope pops is still with us living at the lake .
yo, Mark, ....I am just NOW seeing a LOT of these old post's of mine, back when I 1st started here on RDP I didn't understand / know one COULD make "replies" too them, hence why I never respond or replied to soooooo many of them...........sad to report, Pop passed a couple years ago.....I can't tell you how many times HE told the story of YOU bailing them out when the broke down in Page, ! even after all the years he never did REALLY understand HOW I got a hold of some guy I'd NEVER met, that was gonna come down to the Elks campground, ON A SUNDAY ,in SHIT weather to fix the broken water line !!.........an all within 5 minutes of his 1st call to me ! ............next time I run across that whole post, I'm gonna try to "share" it an get it back up to the top of "the Lounge".............