WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US Attacks Iran

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
From Wednesday to Thursday, we jumped a dime. Looking for at least one more shitbox 4 banger...parked the Excursion 2 weeks ago, driving a Saturn Vue. Doubled the mileage picking up a kid from school, 30mi a weekday. Not going down for a bit...

I just looked at where I normally buy diesel in N Phx at Costco. It went up about .50 in the past week and a half. The week or so before then it was still below $2. It is now at 2.69......:(

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
So Trump bad, Harris good, right? We didn’t have these issues in the past 4 Years because Trump told those assholes he wasn’t playing. Behave, or I’ll wipe you off the map. They knew he meant it. Well be skirmishing for the next 4 years because the dems are only committed to bashing Trump, nothing else really matters. I’m praying for all the families with kids in the military - you KNOW this is going to be followed by increases of boots on the ground, just like bama did it. Only thing Harris knows

You're gonna have to give a few months for the guns, rockets, and bombs that Biden's administration is sending to the "freedom fighters" over there to make it to the front lines.... 🤣 🤣

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
All this was just a smoke screen to say he is playing hard ball. All the while he is desperate to get the obama deal back in place...... My guess is that everyone including Iran knew about this.

RichL

Reaction score
I just looked at where I normally buy diesel in N Phx at Costco. It went up about .50 in the past week and a half. The week or so before then it was still below $2. It is now at 2.69......:(
I just paid 2.99 a little while ago. A few weeks ago it was 2.39 before it jumped to 2.69. Seeing a pattern here? Recreational/ethanol free gas was 3.99 this morning...up from 3.49 a couple weeks ago.

Dalton

Reaction score
The Iran issue is basically a “hot potato” type situation, now Biden has it and who knows how he will deal with it. They’ve basically been a problem since overrunning our embassy there, and we’ve got the dilemma of taking them head on or letting them punk us on the world stage.

It’s likely they never abided by the Nuclear Deal, but now openly saying they can make a nuclear bomb if they want, could end up forcing our hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yeah, that'll be nice to get to that stage again. Im just lucky at this point to have a company truck to use for work and to get to and from work.

What events does your kid do for track? I ran track in high school and actually very much enjoyed it, although I hate running.
Running had been a challenge for him. Walked late, foot/muscle issues with lots of therapy. He's excited though, he's entering a new age bracket, shot put and discus will be available. He's 13, 5ft8 163...and wants to start lifting weights. He works out some now, but body weight only. I was taught weights young may hurt growth...and the boys are sproutin like weeds.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Running had been a challenge for him. Walked late, foot/muscle issues with lots of therapy. He's excited though, he's entering a new age bracket, shot put and discus will be available. He's 13, 5ft8 163...and wants to start lifting weights. He works out some now, but body weight only. I was taught weights young may hurt growth...and the boys are sproutin like weeds.
I've heard the same. His size should benefit him well with the throwing though. Good footwork will make a big difference in those for his distance. If you can re-iterate to him to learn to compete against himself and not others, he will enjoy it even further.

Dalton

Reaction score
Looks like they hit a Israeli ship a couple days ago, and currently attacking Saudi through proxies with drones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk