US Attacks Iran

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Good to see you hanging it out LOL 😬
Thanks for the news. I don't watch TV news.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So Trump bad, Harris good, right? We didn’t have these issues in the past 4 Years because Trump told those assholes he wasn’t playing. Behave, or I’ll wipe you off the map. They knew he meant it. Well be skirmishing for the next 4 years because the dems are only committed to bashing Trump, nothing else really matters. I’m praying for all the families with kids in the military - you KNOW this is going to be followed by increases of boots on the ground, just like bama did it. Only thing Harris knows

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
When Obama strangled domestic oil production ISIS supplied stolen Syrian oil to Saudi at $20 bbl.
Saudi (OPEC) used this oil to subsidized their exports to us at $40 bbl.
Effectively financing ISIS. This is why Putin bombed trucks carrying the stolen oil in Syria...he was cut out of the deal.
So now, Bidens war mongering is the direct action to control the Syrian theater in preparation for the drastic strangling of energy he is implementing against us Americans.
He intends to control that black market and profit highly from it...not for our nation mind you, but for personal gain.

The Arabs and others will not stand by while he does this.
Hang on baby Jesus, it’s about to get bumpy.

WWIII is unfolding before our eyes.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Iran? The thread title reads like TMZ. BS.

US Airstrike Against Iranian Backed Militants in Syria is how it should read.

There was a spin on the thread title. That doesn’t change the fact that we’re back to war in Syria with Iranian backed forces.

Why are we putting American lives at risk over 100’s of years old wars in countries that do nothing for us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCP3

Reaction score
There was a spin on the thread title. That doesn’t change the fact that we’re back to war in Syria with Iranian backed forces.

Why are we putting American lives at risk over 100’s of years old wars in countries that do nothing for us?

Bombing Iran is MUCH more worse than bombing Syria. At the very least Russia was informed of this airstrike. Iran probably was informed too. That is all I am trying to say. I do not want any of our troops over there. We agree.

Edit: "MUCH more worse"

Cdog

Reaction score

Because some people make lots of money off of it. And trump tweeted mean things.

I hope they send the diversity platoon in first.

I’ll b over here trying to “not act white”

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
64A03B6A-0945-4165-8D88-CB6C88C76C4F.jpeg

spectras only

Reaction score
The Pentagon said, defensive strike 😂
Since we've known Biden was against this when Trump was going to do same, I don't think Biden was in the know of the strike. Someone else made the decision IMO.:)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We were conducting strikes against Iranian backed forces for attacks they had conducted in Erbil. You guys are grasping for straws.
As you are tied into the events and the people involved, can I ask you your opinion? Do you think the rocket attacks would have taken place regardless of the current President? Do you think moving troops into Syria pushed things more? I don't know what the current dynamics are there. I don't see a reason to be there, and less of a reason to risk American lives. In general, not just Syria...The whole middle east can be on their own I think.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
clear your mind you ass will follow , use the the big one 🤔😎 only the POS most likely can even find the room the little button is in.

HCP3

Reaction score
Bombing Iran is MUCH more worse than bombing Syria. At the very least Russia was informed of this airstrike. Iran probably was informed too. That is all I am trying to say. I do not want any of our troops over there. We agree.

Edit: "MUCH more worse"

"Russia controls the airspace there'.

Just another day in Syria. All of the powers that be knew what was about to happen.

Screenshot_20210225-201852.png

nowski

Reaction score
Today's strike is just a smoke screen to justify the need re-join the JCPOA. This will appease the liberals while making sleepy Joe look like he belongs on the worlds stage... Just my .02 cents.

Load up them planes boys, we have another major cash delivery on the horizon...

Desert Whaler

Reaction score

77hallett

Reaction score
As you are tied into the events and the people involved, can I ask you your opinion? Do you think the rocket attacks would have taken place regardless of the current President? Do you think moving troops into Syria pushed things more? I don't know what the current dynamics are there. I don't see a reason to be there, and less of a reason to risk American lives. In general, not just Syria...The whole middle east can be on their own I think.
My opinion does not reflect that of the U.S. Air Force or the DoD. However, I believe it’s time to exit. I understand the implications of doing so, but it’s time. They would’ve happened either way, regardless of who is in office. They didn’t just wake up and say “well now it’s time to hit uncle joe so he can come play.” That whole AO is fragile. With the Russians, Syrians, Iraqis, Kurds, Turks, you name it. The airspace is small, the ground space is small, and it’s only a matter of time before someone big gets hit hard. For example the US or Russia.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My opinion does not reflect that of the U.S. Air Force or the DoD. However, I believe it’s time to exit. I understand the implications of doing so, but it’s time. They would’ve happened either way, regardless of who is in office. They didn’t just wake up and say “well now it’s time to hit uncle joe so he can come play.” That whole AO is fragile. With the Russians, Syrians, Iraqis, Kurds, Turks, you name it. The airspace is small, the ground space is small, and it’s only a matter of time before someone big gets hit hard. For example the US or Russia.
I agree, but that opinion is based on what friends have told me that had been there. I think there are probably a fair amount of individuals within the DoD and the USAF that feel the same. Regardless of their personal feelings though, they will do their duties as set by those in charge. If not for the good of our country, for the well being of their "family" in uniform.

My thoughts and prayers are with the military abroad. They're currently in the sights of all those that want to see us burn. They will push the limits, and those deployed may find themselves on new battlefields, with new opponents :(

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
well . . . to anyone supporting this Worthless Geezer of a President . . . his 'SENOR ADVISOR' said that, 'corona virus pandemic was the best thing that ever happened to the president' . . . scum bags, every last one of them . . .

Well yea considering it was planned. The only thing not planned was China accidently released it to soon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Good thing Iran doesn’t have Nuclear Weapons 😳. Oh never mind.....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Gas prices here in Tucson have already gone up about 50% since Biden was sworn in.

The Geriatric has already broken just about every single campaign promise he has made. Shocker!
From Wednesday to Thursday, we jumped a dime. Looking for at least one more shitbox 4 banger...parked the Excursion 2 weeks ago, driving a Saturn Vue. Doubled the mileage picking up a kid from school, 30mi a weekday. Not going down for a bit...

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
If we completely pull out of the middle east wouldn't that be the equivalent of handing the oil to china and Russia?

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
If we completely pull out of the middle east wouldn't that be the equivalent of handing the oil to china and Russia?

We don’t need their oil. Why does it matter where it goes? There is enough oil on our continent to provide us with everything we need for as long as we need it.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

No, Russia has a shit load of oil and natural gas and gold and silver and All kinds of trees for wood. It’s like the golden bottom. But back to your question, we don’t need oil we’re going electric.😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
From Wednesday to Thursday, we jumped a dime. Looking for at least one more shitbox 4 banger...parked the Excursion 2 weeks ago, driving a Saturn Vue. Doubled the mileage picking up a kid from school, 30mi a weekday. Not going down for a bit...
Our problem is with 4 kids under 7, there really aren't too many efficient vehicle options out there that can fit us all. Or even just one of us adults and the 4 kids.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
"Russia controls the airspace there'.

Just another day in Syria. All of the powers that be knew what was about to happen.

So, what I take from that statement is the “strike” was rather pointless, seemingly to allow the US to save face? And, I bet there were no combatants or valuable equipment at the target

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Our problem is with 4 kids under 7, there really aren't too many efficient vehicle options out there that can fit us all. Or even just one of us adults and the 4 kids.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I had three at that point. Kids and supporting gear take up space...thus we still have the Excursion from those days. Now the issue is three kids at three schools, one drives, wife teaches at a fourth. Two kids get dropped off by the two drivers, one walks to meet wife, I drive in to pickup the other. Track is starting soon, so the walker will be staying late. It's like setting up a bus schedule. I really only need to haul everybody on weekends. So, fuel efficient shitboxes are on the horizon I think.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I had three at that point. Kids and supporting gear take up space...thus we still have the Excursion from those days. Now the issue is three kids at three schools, one drives, wife teaches at a fourth. Two kids get dropped off by the two drivers, one walks to meet wife, I drive in to pickup the other. Track is starting soon, so the walker will be staying late. It's like setting up a bus schedule. I really only need to haul everybody on weekends. So, fuel efficient shitboxes are on the horizon I think.
Yeah, that'll be nice to get to that stage again. Im just lucky at this point to have a company truck to use for work and to get to and from work.

What events does your kid do for track? I ran track in high school and actually very much enjoyed it, although I hate running.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Gas prices here in Tucson have already gone up about 50% since Biden was sworn in.

The Geriatric has already broken just about every single campaign promise he has made. Shocker!

I’m sure the $5.00 a Gallon Obama gas days are just around the corner with a Communist at the wheel. Elections have consequences!!!

nowski

Reaction score

Higher Gas Prices: Biden is doing what ever he can to keep us Trump supporters off the water, lets show him...

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
We don't need the pipeline because Biden doesn't get a cut - the oil being imported cuts the family in - any clearer now ???? He's not GREEN, he's GREEDY. All you with kids between 15 and 30 that voted for this mess are really going to be in deep SOON - i feel for the kids.