WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I'm hopeful that this really happens.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...ainst-mccabe-as-doj-rejects-last-ditch-appeal

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

Sandlord

Reaction score
note:
This has only to do with charges related to the PREVIOUSLY RELEASED INSPECTOR GENERAL REPORT ABOUT MCCABE’S LEAKING. It has **nothing to do with** McCabe’s role in FISC matters. That report hasn’t been released yet.

HAhahaha

Andy B.

Reaction score
Come on guys they did nothing wrong just ask saucer and squeezer they know the truth the media tells them so!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Come on guys they did nothing wrong just ask saucer and squeezer they know the truth the media tells them so!
You mean the one from Portland that thinks he knows everything and the one that's afraid to cross a line his handlers in Phoenix drew for him, those two???

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Wonder who's next.

Peter-Strzok-Hearing-Multiple-Faces-Expressions-900.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
McCabe has the goods on one ex president and likely a second and the "she" who would be President. Can the current State of the Union withstand the revelations that McCabe can and will bring forth if indicted. This has got to be the McCabe calculation and the hesitance within the DOJ has got to be: Are we prepared to prosecute the ex Presidents and the "she" that exposed them all. No Republic without justice, truth hangs in the balance.

giphy.gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
McCabe has the goods on one ex president and likely a second and the "she" who would be President. Can the current State of the Union withstand the revelations that McCabe can and will bring forth if indicted. This has got to be the McCabe calculation and the hesitance within the DOJ has got to be: Are we prepared to prosecute the ex Presidents and the "she" that exposed them all. No Republic without justice, truth hangs in the balance.

giphy.gif

I had this discussion last night.
McCabe and Hillary both claim to have the dirt on "everyone" and both have stated they will take everyone down if they have too.
If McCabe snitches first, it will take away Hillary's leverage.
He needs to watch his back.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I had this discussion last night.
McCabe and Hillary both claim to have the dirt on "everyone" and both have stated they will take everyone down if they have too.
If McCabe snitches first, it will take away Hillary's leverage.
He needs to watch his back.
How would you like to share a cab with this guy?? He better be looking in his toothpaste and shaving cream...It's not nice to mess with Hilary's leverage...Or even be able to...
Ray

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Last I heard, It sounded like grand jury failed to indict McCabe. Anybody heard differently?

LoL
image.jpeg

At the least no longer necessary responding seriously to your hatred and Bullshit. :)

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
LoL
View attachment 798552
At the least no longer necessary responding seriously to your hatred and Bullshit. :)
Then simply don’t bother responding. Y’all are celebrating an indictment which I don’t think has occurred. If I’m wrong, post up your source and I’ll admit my error. (More than any Trumpkin is likely to do.)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
There you go again,with the lame ass bullshit telling people around here what to do.LoL.I would never ignore you ,i enjoy your hatred of me and every member of this forum and especially enjoy your pain and hatred of Trump. :)

Sandlord

Reaction score
Last I heard, It sounded like grand jury failed to indict McCabe. Anybody heard differently?

you probably know this already, but the grand jury has not issued a statement yet.
But I did find this:

It is extremely rare — indeed, almost unheard of — for a grand jury to fail to return an indictment when asked to do so by a prosecutor.

So if its like anything else lately, I don't hold much faith for an indictment.

Here is my source: where is yours?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ccabe-grand-jury-refused-indict-its-big-deal/

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Then simply don’t bother responding. Y’all are celebrating an indictment which I don’t think has occurred. If I’m wrong, post up your source and I’ll admit my error. (More than any Trumpkin is likely to do.)

Also,could not give a rats ass about McCabe future or what happens to him.Enough for many of us he has been left with a legacy that consists of your fucked up respect and the respect of people of your ilk.He was canned.:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I think I
you probably know this already, but the grand jury has not issued a statement yet.
But I did find this:

So if its like anything else lately, I don't hold much faith for an indictment.

Here is my source: where is yours?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ccabe-grand-jury-refused-indict-its-big-deal/
I read that very article. Found the sentence before yours interesting- “

“But if they did vote not to indict — returning what is called a “no true bill” — it would be a remarkable development, and a remarkable rebuke to prosecutors.“

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Also,could not give a rats ass about McCabe future or what happens to him.Enough for many of us he has been left with a legacy that consists of your fucked up respect and the respect of people of your ilk.He was canned.:
Actually, he’s just another of the many Republicans who think Trump is crooked. Hardly my tribe though.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
6 days...It's the 15th, the 21st is 6 days away...I'll likely let the Pres and his gang go until Monday before I start exposing them for the DC, "no time for any Perp walks", windbags they have become...
Ray

530RL

Reaction score
Well that didn’t go as Trump and his supporters planned.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score

It just took the OPM a while to learn the Democrats don't get sentenced for lying.

A 2018 investigation by the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility found McCabe had “made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor—including under oath—on multiple occasions” about the FBI’s handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and handling of classified information. Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe in March 2018 just hours before his scheduled retirement date.

About that Judge: Reggie Barnett Walton (born February 8, 1949) is a Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. He is the former presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yahoo

You know how we know you’re a joke?

brgrcru

Reaction score

yes , totally agree, very frustrating, that we have a two tier justice system. very disapointing,
I do not think anyone, will see any jail time. at this point.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
yes , totally agree, very frustrating, that we have a two tier justice system. very disapointing,

I believe they will. This McCabe crap just allows Flynn and Stone to walk and don’t forget, perjury and leaking are the least of McCabe’s crimes.

brgrcru

Reaction score
I believe they will. This McCabe crap just allows Flynn and Stone to walk and don’t forget, perjury and leaking are the least of McCabe’s crimes.

I don't know regor. even Jim Jordan says its a 50/50 chance.
I have lost faith. bring out the guns. all of this is not going to end well.

I hope I'm wrong , but heads should of been rolling already.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I hear ya.

Barr’s handling of the Epstein murder concerns me for sure and even if they act, hanging them from the lamp posts may be the only real remedy. We shall see.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Again,Trump did his part.He fired McCabe and others.McCabe and his cronies can rot at CNN,MSNBC & enjoy President Trump re-election this year.McCabe himself stated he has been thru 2 years of hell after fired in disgrace.His hell is just beginning.Good enough far as i’m concerned.He is a historic part of the drainage.

530RL

Reaction score

Heads have been rolling.

Trump’s DOJ has racked up convictions and guilty pleas on 34 individuals and 3 corporations including multiple senior campaign officials from Trump’s election.

We should give the DOJ credit where credit is due.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Heads have been rolling.

Trump’s DOJ has racked up convictions and guilty pleas on 34 individuals and 3 corporations including multiple senior campaign officials from Trump’s election.

We should give the DOJ credit where credit is due.

Not bad China man, not bad!

530RL

Reaction score
The last 3 years didn't go as you planned as well. ;)

As I have repeatedly stated, I do just fine no matter who is president as I don’t believe government is the solution, nor do I believe government can solve my problems like Bernie and Trump supporters do.

So it always goes well for me and right now it is going well for Bernie and Trump supporters also as the government they both rely on is increasing spending, debt and deficits at record levels.

But sooner or later their unrelenting support of government as the solution will bite them. They just will blame someone else as opposed to themselves.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
As I have repeatedly stated, I do just fine no matter who is president as I don’t believe government is the solution, nor do I believe government can solve my problems like Bernie and Trump supporters do.

So it always goes well for me and right now it is going well for Bernie and Trump supporters also as the government they both rely on is increasing spending, debt and deficits at record levels.

But sooner or later their unrelenting support of government as the solution will bite them. They just will blame someone else as opposed to themselves.

With all due respect...Put the pretzel down....I did not ask how you were doing or faring under Trump....and FWIW, I am doing very fine as well....regardless.
My point was and is.....the last 3 years did not "go along" and/or "unfold" as you foresaw them ....... now did they? Did you foresee record employment and a booming economy under Trump?......Can you be honest?

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
With all due respect...Put the pretzel down....I did not ask how you were doing or faring under Trump....and FWIW, I am doing very fine as well....regardless.
My point was and is.....the last 3 years did not "go along" and/or "unfold" as you foresaw them ....... now did they? Can you be honest?

He has his 2 fucked up buddies doing his bidding these days.Celebrating Rush Limbaugh illness and now 2 member Cancer treatment who one passed and another a miracle recovery.I will enjoy reading their misery 11/4/20.

530RL

Reaction score
My point was and is.....the last 3 years did not "go along" and/or "unfold" as you foresaw them ....... now did they? Did you foresee record employment and a booming economy under Trump?......Can you be honest?

With all due respect let’s try to be objective.

Objectively the last three years economically have been consistent with the prior three years. That is the statistical fact.

Job growth is roughly the same and economic growth is roughly the same. None of it is booming more than before. Consistent with that, when the economy gets over ten years of the same growth you get tightening resources and as a result some people think it is better but in reality it is just the same growth but with limited slack left so most perceive it is better as they can no longer sustain the same level of work growth for such a long period. It has repeatedly happened and completely understandable.

And none of it is due to government but in spite of it.

That is the objective truth. But all of it ignores the fact that historically when times are good for this long deficit spending should come down as they were under the prior administration but they are not under this administration but in fact going up.

I accept from your posts that you believe that is good. But the fact remains that such spending increases in these economic times are a departure from historical conservative economic policies.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That is the objective truth. But all of it ignores the fact that historically when times are good for this long deficit spending should come down as they were under the prior administration but they are not under this administration but in fact going up.

As you rally for the previous administration, there was massive unemployment, record numbers on welfare, record numbers receiving "food stamps" and a declining work force ...... you may find this all good and acceptable, but I for one have no desire to return to those dismal times.....

I accept from your posts that you believe that is good. But the fact remains that such spending increases in these economic times are a departure from historical conservative economic policies.

No, not good, it is an acceptable dilemma handed to us by decades of reckless and careless over spending....not to mention the foolish wars. If you are going to continue condemning others for their actions as you do, it is only natural to assume that you must be wiser and have better solutions that will satisfy our spending objectives. So please tell me, where and how would you cut our massive over spending that would result in a balanced budget, reduce our debt and address and satisfy the needs of our citizens? Do you have the answer or is my "assuming" going to make an ass out of you and me?

As you say have read my posts, then you know I have posed this question to you on several occasions but yet, you never bother to respond. Will this time be any different? Are you wiser or just an "ass?......We shall see.......

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Except all the Trump cronies who have actually committed crimes and been convicted...

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Hold on to your dreams, Reg. Flynn and Stone both go to jail unless Trump gives them pardons.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Hold on to your dreams, Reg. Flynn and Stone both go to jail unless Trump gives them pardons.

You continue to be a fucked up moron.2 weeks ago your ilk backed off & guaranteed GENERAL FLYNN PROBATION.(33 years service).Keep up moron.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Flynn informed Judge and prosecutors to fuck off .Total exoneration or Trial.

brgrcru

Reaction score
As you rally for the previous administration, there was massive unemployment, record numbers on welfare, record numbers receiving "food stamps" and a declining work force ...... you may find this all good and acceptable, but I for one have no desire to return to those dismal times.....

No, not good, it is an acceptable dilemma handed to us by decades of reckless and careless over spending....not to mention the foolish wars. If you are going to continue condemning others for their actions as you do, it is only natural to assume that you must be wiser and have better solutions that will satisfy our spending objectives. So please tell me, where and how would you cut our massive over spending that would result in a balanced budget, reduce our debt and address and satisfy the needs of our citizens? Do you have the answer or is my "assuming" going to make an ass out of you and me?

As you say have read my posts, then you know I have posed this question to you on several occasions but yet, you never bother to respond. Will this time be any different? Are you wiser or just an "ass?......We shall see.......

Good luck with getting an answer. 🤮

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

One way or another they walk. If we had a real justice system they would have already, if not, Donnie makes things right. :p

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
No Doubt here,Durham has flipped McCabe.The POS singing like a canary about now.
McCabe will always have the Proud Distinction of Removed and Fired Director of FBI.President Trump did his part and far from over For McCabe.

530RL

Reaction score

As I have answered this same question repeatedly in the past, let me do it one more time.

For clarity I’ll give you just one thing as when I have repeatedly given you multiple answers you have failed to comprehend them and as such you keep asking the same question.

I would not have lobbied for, twisted arms of congressman and then signed the repeal of the sequester, a hard fought law that forced government to get more fiscally responsible.

You talk about reckless overspending? Trump fighting for and canceling the sequester has opened the floodgates to such spending.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
As I have answered this same question repeatedly in the past, let me do it one more time.

For clarity I’ll give you just one thing as when I have repeatedly given you multiple answers you have failed to comprehend them and as such you keep asking the same question.

I would not have lobbied for, twisted arms of congressman and then signed the repeal of the sequester, a hard fought law that forced government to get more fiscally responsible.

You talk about reckless overspending? Trump fighting for and canceling the sequester has opened the floodgates to such spending.

FACT: You have never answered this posed question......all you respond with is what you would NOT do :rolleyes:....that is avoiding to answer and you know it. (your none response is that of a child's)
Saying what you "would not do" is the same as saying "You would not turn on the light to avoid darkness."......tell me how "you will turn on the light" in efforts to avoid the darkness.

One more time......

Where and how would you, 530 cut our massive over spending that would result in a balanced budget, reduce our debt and address and satisfy the needs of our citizens?

Are you just an "ass" or not? I'll wait.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
FACT: You have never answered this posed question......all you give is what you would NOT do....that was not an answer and you know it.
Saying what you "would not do" is the same as saying "You would not turn on the light to avoid darkness."......tell me how you will avoid the darkness.

One more time......

Where and how would you, 530 cut our massive over spending that would result in a balanced budget, reduce our debt and address and satisfy the needs of our citizens?

Are you just an "ass" or not? I'll wait.

LOL

ok. Let me try the same answer with some different words for you.

I would put the sequester back in place. That is what I would do.

It’s the same as not taking it off and I apologize that I assumed you could comprehend that.

My bad.......

Last edited: