WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
LOL

ok. Let me try the same answer with some different words for you.

I would put the sequester back in place. That is what I would do.

It’s the same as not taking it off and I apologize that I assumed you could comprehend that.

My bad.......
That's your answer? :rolleyes:
.....and according to you, sequester is all there is to it... and this alone will resolve all of our deficit & debt problems....you conveniently forgot to mention what "items/programs" you would favor cutting in order to get there... which of course, was the actual question at hand....

No.....My bad... I foolishly gave you more credit..... you are clearly just an "ass" with no definitive answers or solutions.....you just like to ridicule and bitch while offering nothing......carry on.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That's your answer? :rolleyes:
.....and according to you, sequester is all there is to it... and this alone will resolve all of our deficit & debt problems....you conveniently forgot to mention what "items/programs" you would favor cutting in order to get there...

No.....My bad... I foolishly gave you more credit..... you are clearly just an "ass" with no definitive answers or solutions.....you just like to ridicule and bitch while offering nothing......carry on.
Ohhhhhh shit. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE WORDS OF THE ORACLE!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Andrew Weissmann, a former top lawyer at the Justice Department who played a central role in Robert Mueller's investigation, said Friday the Justice Department has begun a new investigation into several former top FBI officials.
Weissmann, speaking to MSNBC host Chuck Todd, said the Justice Department has swapped its "loser case" against Andrew McCabe — in which the DOJ declined to pursue charges against McCabe for lying to investigators — for a new case against former FBI Director James Comey, McCabe, and Peter Strzok.
"All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok," Weissmann said, the Washington Examiner reported.
The investigation is related to the DOJ's review of the Michael Flynn case, Weissmann explained.
Last week, Attorney General William Barr appointed Jeffrey Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, to investigate the circumstances of the Flynn case, including his interview with FBI investigators.
NBC News reported that Jensen is "broadly" reviewing the case, suggesting latitude in the scope of his inquiry.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Andrew Weissmann, a former top lawyer at the Justice Department who played a central role in Robert Mueller's investigation, said Friday the Justice Department has begun a new investigation into several former top FBI officials.
Weissmann, speaking to MSNBC host Chuck Todd, said the Justice Department has swapped its "loser case" against Andrew McCabe — in which the DOJ declined to pursue charges against McCabe for lying to investigators — for a new case against former FBI Director James Comey, McCabe, and Peter Strzok.
"All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok," Weissmann said, the Washington Examiner reported.
The investigation is related to the DOJ's review of the Michael Flynn case, Weissmann explained.
Last week, Attorney General William Barr appointed Jeffrey Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, to investigate the circumstances of the Flynn case, including his interview with FBI investigators.
NBC News reported that Jensen is "broadly" reviewing the case, suggesting latitude in the scope of his inquiry.
Wait a minute here... Are you suggesting these investigators are holding off from jumping into a trial in order to build a stronger case? Holy Shit fuck man...... what a concept. I wonder if the libturds that ran the impeachment debacle are paying attention to how an investigation is actually conducted. Surely not.

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
LOL

It’s the same as not taking it off and I apologize that I assumed you could comprehend that.

My bad.......
And repeal the tax cuts for billionaires Trump passed to put us back into trillion a year deficit spending.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Wait a minute here... Are you suggesting these investigators are holding off from jumping into a trial in order to build a stronger case? Holy Shit fuck man...... what a concept. I wonder if the libturds that ran the impeachment debacle are paying attention to how an investigation is actually conducted. Surely not.
I have $100 that says McCabe won’t be convicted of anything while Trumps in office. What do you say?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I have $100 that says McCabe won’t be convicted of anything while Trumps in office. What do you say?

LOL,and the best part of the McCabe deal,another person GMAC admires and respects,supports (you name it) has been disgraced,fired and removed from his positions with the FBI.Director of FBI NO LESS.The same McCabe that is now employed and works with FREDO at CNN. :)
5ABF8BFC-AD9D-4D30-AAA4-42656C39CF43.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Keep your 100 bucks. I don't make political bets. But I do find it funny that there is no denying he lied to the FBI. That is the standard you Libturds have set and stand by for anything coming out of the Russian Investigation to equal guilt and prison time. I guess "good for thee but not for me" should be your party tag line.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Show the numbers where tax cuts for Billionaires added to the Deficit.
Google 2020 deficit. Why are we back to running trillion dollar a year deficits when the economy has been expanding for a decade and unemployment is under 5%?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Keep your 100 bucks. I don't make political bets. But I do find it funny that there is no denying he lied to the FBI. That is the standard you Libturds have set and stand by for anything coming out of the Russian Investigation to equal guilt and prison time. I guess "good for thee but not for me" should be your party tag line.
I’d say there is some doubt since Trumps DOJ tried and failed to get a grand jury to indict him.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The fact that you support their ability to get away with being dirty cops says something about your character.
If Trump says McCabe is dirty then surely Trumps DOJ can prove it. Or maybe Trump will follow thru on his Twitter threats today to sue everyone involved in Mueller probe, but he won’t because then he’d be deposed under oath (just like with the women he’s threatened to so for defaming him with rape allegations). How about an alternate wager on whether Trump will follow through on his lawsuits?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’d say there is some doubt since Trumps DOJ tried and failed to get a grand jury to indict him.
Well GMAC, we have been over this before. Back to the basics I guess. Why rush in to an investigation if you believe there is more evidence out there? Nobody is dying (unless he has info on Killary) so why rush it? Get more evidence then go after all of them.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If Trump says McCabe is dirty then surely Trumps DOJ can prove it. Or maybe Trump will follow thru on his Twitter threats today to sue everyone involved in Mueller probe, but he won’t because then he’d be deposed under oath (just like with the women he’s threatened to so for defaming him with rape allegations). How about an alternate wager on whether Trump will follow through on his lawsuits?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Best Chapter of the McCabe deal,another person GMAC admires and respects,supports (you name it) has been disgraced,fired and removed from his positions with the FBI.Director of FBI NO LESS.The same McCabe that is now employed and works with FREDO at CNN. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

:)

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Well GMAC, we have been over this before. Back to the basics I guess. Why rush in to an investigation if you believe there is more evidence out there? Nobody is dying (unless he has info on Killary) so why rush it? Get more evidence then go after all of them.
Makes sense. But I see you and Trump are perfectly making accusations of guilt before the evidence has come in. Perhaps he should keep his fucking mouth shut until DOJ actually has enough evidence to at least convince one of those ham sandwich eating grand juries.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Makes sense. But I see you and Trump are perfectly making accusations of guilt before the evidence has come in. Perhaps he should keep his fucking mouth shut until DOJ actually has enough evidence to at least convince one of those ham sandwich eating grand juries.
Seriously, stop it. Just stop it. You and your Brown Shirt nazi youth have been leveling baseless accustions at Trump and his team from the day he started.

You sound like a third grader.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

HoLY Fuck dude. Allegations are the foundation of a criminal investigation. That is generally what starts one, and what is presented with evidence to any court I have ever been in. What is really funny is how you seem to only not approve of YOUR President making accusations, but agree with anybody on the Libturd side making them freely anytime they want, and about anything they want, as evident by the constant dribble we have been experienceing since TRUMP came in and skull fucked your entire party.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

The GMAC Hero

“The proof that McCABE willfully DECEIVED investigators appears strong, but the Justice Department likely felt there were too many obstacles to convicting him.
The Justice Department announced Friday that it is closing its investigation of Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s former deputy director, over his false statements to investigators. McCabe was fired in March 2018, shortly after a blistering Justice Department inspector general (IG) report concluded that he repeatedly and blatantly lied — or, as the Bureau lexicon puts it, “lacked candor” — when questioned,INCLUDING UNDER OATH

Sandlord

Reaction score

good advice, you should take it

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The GMAC Hero

“The proof that McCABE willfully DECEIVED investigators appears strong, but the Justice Department likely felt there were too many obstacles to convicting him.
The Justice Department announced Friday that it is closing its investigation of Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s former deputy director, over his false statements to investigators. McCabe was fired in March 2018, shortly after a blistering Justice Department inspector general (IG) report concluded that he repeatedly and blatantly lied — or, as the Bureau lexicon puts it, “lacked candor” — when questioned,INCLUDING UNDER OATH

Yup. A great example of a calculated response to an investigation, instead of... Regardless of what is said, we control the votes and can impeach regardless of the lack of any actual evidence, so lets just get this done before christmas.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Most likely and good chance Durham has flipped McCabe and the pos canary is singing.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN - Tuesday 2/18/20 - ALL GOOD & Set for 5 + Years. :)
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

41F3455B-9727-4EE9-A2AF-60BEC37EE79E.png

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
HoLY Fuck dude. Allegations are the foundation of a criminal investigation. That is generally what starts one, and what is presented with evidence to any court I have ever been in. What is really funny is how you seem to only not approve of YOUR President making accusations, but agree with anybody on the Libturd side making them freely anytime they want, and about anything they want, as evident by the constant dribble we have been experienceing since TRUMP came in and skull fucked your entire party.
[/QUOT
Allegations by the President form the basis of a criminal investigation? We aren't Russia yet.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
And BTW the "lack of candor" policy used as rationale to fire McCabe also includes omission of any information and spin, not just the lying to Federal investigators that got Flynn and company convictions under 18 USC 1001. Good luck translating something McCabe failed to reveal into a false statement in any jury trial.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
And BTW the "lack of candor" policy used as rationale to fire McCabe also includes omission of any information and spin, not just the lying to Federal investigators that got Flynn and company convictions under 18 USC 1001. Good luck translating something McCabe failed to reveal into a false statement in any jury trial.

Again,Flynn has been convicted of nothing.If he should be convicted Trump will pardon along with Stone. :)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
LOL

My bad.......
In other words you have no clue. Just an opinion on procedures:rolleyes:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Google 2020 deficit. Why are we back to running trillion dollar a year deficits when the economy has been expanding for a decade and unemployment is under 5%?
So you have the typical nothing but SCREEEEE.
Show some facts like I asked irrelevant baby girl.
I document what is going on with public officials and make no excuses.
Show me the numbers.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So you have the typical nothing but SCREEEEE.
Show some facts like I asked irrelevant baby girl.
I document what is going on with public officials and make no excuses.
Show me the numbers.
Here they are-

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here they are-
Yeah, it's real "wasteful" to let the people keep more of THEIR hard earned money.
Better to give it all to the gubmint, (who BTW are responsible for racking up the debt) to squander and the federal reserve to try and pay down the debt attached to every counterfeit dollar printed by the criminal banksters.
Something that can NEVER be done.
TDS on full display.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Good chance tomorrow Thursday 2/20 Roger Stone will be sentenced.Judge Will immediately set aside sentence & Order a new trial.Jury in 1st trial fucked up.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here they are-

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here they are-