WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US Open Race Venue Change

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Heard yesterday the Open is changed from San Diego to Parker. Looks like some pinchin' and weed eatin' is in our October future: Like Pudingstone, pole is really critical...again.
Denny
________
Avandia help

Last edited:
R

Retired Member

Heard yesterday the Open is changed from San Diego to Parker. Looks like some pinchin' and weed eatin' is in our October future: Like Pudingstone, pole is really critical...again.
Denny

That would definately be cool.

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
I agree. The San Diego race water is great, but having a place at Parker sure makes the Open convenient.
________
Herbalaire vaporizer

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking forward to it! What dates are the race?

RD

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
This would be epic...the circles at Parker were my favorite races...would be unreal to have them back there again :thumbsup

Dave 9, 10 and 11 of Oct.

Last edited:

Firecracker

I have no member
Reaction score
Denny

Really looking forward to having the marathons in the morning before the circle racing begins too! This is going to be a great venue. I think we will see higher participation. Plus it's a bit friendlier for campers, and weather wise. We won't be in fog and cold for half the day!!! :champagne:

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Denny

Hey Denny

Saw photos of you at Puddingstone,, 4 miles from my house. Sorry I missed, I was at Parker having fun.

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Hey Denny

Saw photos of you at Puddingstone,, 4 miles from my house. Sorry I missed, I was at Parker having fun.
Yea, it was reaa-lly fun, especially driving again. That venue is such a drivers race course. NWSRA did an excellent job.
Riverbound this weekend?
________
WENDIE 99

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Yea, it was reaa-lly fun, especially driving again. That venue is such a drivers race course. NWSRA did an excellent job.
Riverbound this weekend?

I'll be there only if you won't be :D

J/K swing by the pad I'll be there all weekend :champagne:

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Riverbound this weekend?

Only if I get some last minute invite.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
US Open in Parker should be a ton of fun. Haven't had circle races in Parker since very early 90's. Hopefully we can boost participation and get some people out of the woodworks to show up. Great time to come out of retirement for some of the Parker strip guys. Lynch, you still got that shorty wetsuit?
Shorter distance marathons on the schedule as well. Not as many laps as the March marathons. Should be a good weekend for the sport.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
US Open in Parker should be a ton of fun. Haven't had circle races in Parker since very early 90's. Hopefully we can boost participation and get some people out of the woodworks to show up. Great time to come out of retirement for some of the Parker strip guys. Lynch, you still got that shorty wetsuit?
Shorter distance marathons on the schedule as well. Not as many laps as the March marathons. Should be a good weekend for the sport.

No sir have a Dolphin tank long legs now :thumbsup

Its never seen a race