WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Useless box

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I stole this from the garage door light thread, I need one of these, however the ones on amazon sound like they just keep turning the switch off and not necessarily run through the full gaunlet of "try again"

Does anyone know which ones have the full deal!

I really need one of these, there is a guy at my work that this will literally drive him mad!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

buck35

Reaction score
Back in the eighties my employer was and old factory smelter. There was a little control room with a guy that pushed buttons and turned switches and the guys hung out in there .this sparky sees an unused receptical and one slow night on graveyard shift puts in a pull string and wires in a light that must stay on or string pulled if it goes out. Seems dumb now but was funny as shit back then and went on for a couple weeks untill the plant manager came in and was like what are you doing ? He was cool and got a laugh out of it but said make it to away.

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Back in the eighties my employer was and old factory smelter. There was a little control room with a guy that pushed buttons and the guys hung out in there .this sparky sees an unused receptical and one slow night on graveyard shift puts in a pull string and wires in a light the must stay on or string pulled if it goes out. Seems dumb now but was funny as shit back then and went on for a couple weeks untill these plant manager came in and was like what are you doing ? He was cool and got a laugh out of it but said make it to away.

If I put this on my desk this guy in my office will NOT be able to control himself, he will probably end up smashing the thing!

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Yeah I can't find that one anywhere. This one is pretty neat on Amazon for about $40.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The title had me thinking the content of this thread would be completely different 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
My sister got me the simple one for Christmas and it’s funny how many people stop and hit it on a daily basis.
Our GM was walking by my desk and tried it and ended up filming it in action 😂

Others are afraid of what it might do, and contemplate whether they should hit the switch or not. It’s funny to see how differently people think.

I’m surprised I haven’t had to change the batteries in it yet.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Purchased one off Amazon about a year ago and placed it on the front desk when you enter the main office. Hit it every morning and afternoon while coming and going from work. Rest of the office staff fuk with it quite often as well.