WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UT OH time to pay the piper

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to pay to play,
Not sure where or when i got it ( i'm sure the weekend in key west had nothing to do with it) but i tested positive for the the damn virus, actually did couple tests and both were positive
So now i have at least a couple of weeks off,
Thankfully Becky and my buddy Brook are both negative.

Maybe i didn't drink enough

So lets see what all the fuss is about, :)

1605934590211.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
So is that a new positive for Florida or California? Stay hydrated and lots of zinc

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Well I guess that puts the theory that alcohol kills the virus to bed. Hope you are one of the non-symptomatic peeps.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Well I guess that puts the theory that alcohol kills the virus to bed. Hope you are one of the non-symptomatic peeps.
I would guess that he is a Monday through Friday non-drinker due to work, and then weekend binge Drinker like many of us. Just a guess though.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I thought you were doing some shows or something in Utah and Ohio....you (should be) get better!

yz450mm

Reaction score
The dont drink during the week but binge on the weekend to prevent the virus plan. It has been my course of action!
Fuckin A Right, I've been doing it for years but I guess you can say it will help to prevent that bullshit virus!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I bet the virus will F with your state of mind more than it will your physical well being. After all, you have survived the flu several times in your life.
Here’s to a short fever 🥃

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Bummer to hear the news Dan. You got this!!!! Looking forward to your next adventure.

wzuber

Reaction score
So is that a new positive for Florida or California? Stay hydrated and lots of zinc
And hydroxycorlaquine, I get mine @ CVS, no problem. Good luck w/the virus. Kick it's ass. Eat lean n clean and terminate smoking, alcohol, rec. drugs, etc. Unitl you've cleared it for a good week. Help the body fight the V.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
What is worst bad flu or the virus?
I hate the flu its like death .

like said, lot of zinc

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah crap. Sorry to hear. Hope you are well soon!

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
And hydroxycorlaquine, I get mine @ CVS, no problem. Good luck w/the virus. Kick it's ass. Eat lean n clean and terminate smoking, alcohol, rec. drugs, etc. Unitl you've cleared it for a good week. Help the body fight the V.

Exactly this I suggest a Z-Pack also will help get over the flu symptoms faster. Hopefully your symptoms are mild!

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Take more than Covid to stop the Danimal 🥃 🥃 👍.
Probably more related to allergies and contaminated air when flying across country in a pressurized death tube.

Get well soon!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Does this mean I'll be able to decifer your posts?

Speedy Recovery Brother!!!

KevinR

Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your positive test. I truly, truly hope your symptoms are on the mild end and you move through it quickly.

I tested positive Oct 28. First week symptoms were mild, then things changed. I still have it but thank God when I woke up today the head/body/joint aches and chest feels about 25 % less painful. Hoping next 24 hours continue the trend.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your positive test. I truly, truly hope your symptoms are on the mild end and you move through it quickly.

I tested positive Oct 28. First week symptoms were mild, then things changed. I still have it but thank God when I woke up today the head/body/joint aches and chest feels about 25 % less painful. Hoping next 24 hours continue the trend.
Hope you are better, soon!

KevinR

Reaction score
Thanks so much. As I told my Dad yesterday, this shit just cannot last much longer.

I see you love BoBo. I do too. That’s the nickname for our 30 year old daughter. :p

DWC

Reaction score

Damn, sorry to hear. Has it been that bad for 2 weeks?

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

Damn, did you know you had it and was proactive on treatment or did you wait for a few days?

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully each day is better. What are you taking?

KevinR

Reaction score
Damn, did you know you had it and was proactive on treatment or did you wait for a few days?

Thank you for the well wishes fellas. Much appreciated.

My wife tested positive so I went and tested Oct 28.

Not a lot you can do unless you qualify for Covid plasma transfusion and/or Covid protocol drugs. I actually went to ER twice, Nov 3 then this past Monday, two weeks later. Had blood labs done and chest X-rays to gauge my body’s ability to fight it off. The Covid panel at the hospital denied treatment for me. While I have Covid, I was not sick enough to warrant receiving Covid treatment.

In full disclosure, I was diagnosed with a leukemia in June last year and while the symptoms initially were weak, I had to began immunotherapy infusion treatments this October. This definitely puts a hurt on my immune system, and that is why I have had such a hard time pushing through it.

Getting old sucks and while I used to be a healthy 63, my body feels like a very old 64 now. But I cannot wait to get through these two issues and begin the path to regain my health and strength. And hit the lake!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

Not a lot you can do unless you qualify for Covid plasma transfusion and/or Covid protocol drugs. I actually went to ER twice, Nov 3 then this past Monday, two weeks later. Had blood labs done and chest X-rays to gauge my body’s ability to fight it off. The Covid panel at the hospital denied treatment for me. While I have Covid, I was not sick enough to warrant receiving Covid treatment.

In full disclosure, I was diagnosed with a leukemia in June last year and while the symptoms initially were weak, I had to began immunotherapy infusion treatments this October. This definitely puts a hurt on my immune system, and that is why I have had such a hard time pushing through it.

Getting old sucks and while I used to be a healthy 63, my body feels like a very old 64 now. But I cannot wait to get through these two issues and begin the path to regain my health and strength. And hit the lake!
Damn, talk about a double whammy. Wishing you the best! The lake is calling!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Coworker just got results tonight. Positive
I don’t have much inner action with him, just hellos.
but the paperwork will begin early tomorrow morn.
thats 2 this week that I see everyday

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

I am trying to gauge things in case I come down with it. So sorry to hear of your other recent medical findings.