UTV World Championship moves to Havasu

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Question: I read that release too. Remember that it's the same weekend as the Jet Ski World Finals at Crazy Horse. But, the press release wasn't specific about exactly where the UTV Worlds was going to be held in Havasu (not Crazy Horse...maybe over around Sara Park?).

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Question: I read that release too. Remember that it's the same weekend as the Jet Ski World Finals at Crazy Horse. But, the press release wasn't specific about exactly where the UTV Worlds was going to be held in Havasu (not Crazy Horse...maybe over around Sara Park?).

They mentioned BLM and a 60 mile poker run course.. so I'd imagine there are going to be multiple sites.

Last edited:

phuggit

Reaction score
The open spectating will be a nice change. This will be a good thing for Havasu. Hope they arrange to have contingency on McCulloch.

jesco

Reaction score
Hopefully they get the info out faster than they did with The Mint... I am FRICKEN PUMPED about this!!! I do know they are having Rally class, so Im good. Wont be at Crazy Horse is my guess, I think they are making this more a full desert race and not short course on the Island like the WORCs races. My buddy knows the Martelli Bros and has talked to them and he said they have a lot of really cool stuff planned, this is gonna be an AWESOME event!!!

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
If it’s a full desert race. The course (where we offroad) will be effed up afterwords. You think it’s rough now. Wait till the race is over

Reactions: DWC

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

The course and pits will be out at the concrete plant by Standard Wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
The course and pits will be out at the concrete plant by Standard Wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. With what BITD has to do to appease the fn BLM made me a little skeptical this would be an open desert race. Still should be plenty of fun. Maybe they can get by doing the poker run in open desert.

jesco

Reaction score
Makes sense. With what BITD has to do to appease the fn BLM made me a little skeptical this would be an open desert race. Still should be plenty of fun. Maybe they can get by doing the poker run in open desert.

Its going be an open desert race. I heard Martelli's have a 5 or 6 year deal with BLM to put this race on... rumor is they have enough land to have a 500 mile course if wanted, again, RUMOR. Another "rumor" is next year will have buggies and trucks.... With the cost associated with going to Mexico, a large 500 mile race could be a huge draw for the bigger teams.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Its going be an open desert race. I heard Martelli's have a 5 or 6 year deal with BLM to put this race on... rumor is they have enough land to have a 500 mile course if wanted, again, RUMOR. Another "rumor" is next year will have buggies and trucks.... With the cost associated with going to Mexico, a large 500 mile race could be a huge draw for the bigger teams.
They have Parker 425 already. I don’t see them doing them doing havasu for trucks and buggies

702sandman

Reaction score
It should be a great event we will be there doing the short course and desert course 🤘

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My boat is in that promo shot of 3 dunes lol. That was taken at Desert Storm.

Reactions: DWC

jesco

Reaction score
They have Parker 425 already. I don’t see them doing them doing havasu for trucks and buggies
Yeah but thats BITD, this is Martelli's brothers, different promoters. Like I said "rumor" at this point but I think it would be cool to see.