WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

V-Drive, 454, Reno, for sale on Clist

Wedgy

Reaction score

Just cruising the Redding postings, looks like a decent starter Boat?
Mellow Yellow Elimanoto? Well preserved V-Drive unit, that I know next to nothing about. Inmates?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Appears to be an Eliminator Sprint. Pretty rare boat. Video Jerry should be by soon to confirm. Looks like a great deal for a circle race guy.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The Yellow kinda grows on you. Very visible on the water though! Hope an Inmate ends up with this nice boat.

I'd even part with a Van for this boat! Not the BB though!

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Pretty rare, Biesemeyer bottom with a bubble deck. I don't think Eliminator built that many. Running off the flywheel instead of the balancer though.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I would buy that if it's in good shape

Wedgy

Reaction score
Pretty rare, Biesemeyer bottom with a bubble deck. I don't think Eliminator built that many. Running off the flywheel instead of the balancer though.

Blue! I know, Right? Love BBC.

So no trans, direct to the V drive?
Forward Reverse, N, any gear reduction is in the V drive? I see T400 alot behind the 454. Driven off the Harmonic Balancer?

My rig is 33 years old, this unit looks very well cared for. 2 seater doesn't bother me a bit. Nice rig.

Last edited:

sintax

Reaction score
Blue! I know, Right? Love BBC.

So no trans, direct to the V drive?
Forward Reverse, N, any gear reduction is in the V drive? I see T400 alot behind the 454. Driven off the Harmonic Balancer?

My rig is 33 years old, this unit looks very well cared for. 2 seater doesn't bother me a bit. Nice rig.

No trans on that one, driven off of the rear, direct to the v-drive with an whirlaway.

Looks pretty clean to me, and i wish I was in a place to take on another boat, it would be a perfect candidate for what I want to build.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Missing the drain plug in the steering wheel, or is that just a jet bote thing? Looks like an easy restore with a little anodizing work.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Thanks! For all the replies. If we all only had a random 10K CD laying around, right? Right on it! Nice boat.

I had met a Sales guy,,SD boat show, on a huge docked Italian hadta wear booties boat, sed I'd love to make a living doing fun boat stuff all day. He smiled and said, "Life is good!"

Friend Ed's brown Ranger Jet in front of mine in sig pick. 454, Berkley pump, Hardin thru hull exhaust. Alarmingly fast! :D

Some wicked good times. Fuel the limiting factor. We'd go down from the Riverside, meet them way south of the Avi. When he'd burn the first tank, time to head back. BBC!

Good Hunting!