• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,272
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,270

500bbc

Reaction score
Wheeler, you know you're more than welcome to stop in for food and drink instead of just a stealth driveby.:champagne::D:D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
From the WAYBACK MACHINE.......

Attachments

• ruff & ready 1977 001.jpg
    ruff & ready 1977 001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,083

WESTERNAERO

Reaction score
New to the the site, thought I'd share my beater. 1980 Dimarco.

Attachments

• DIMARCO.jpg
    DIMARCO.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,043

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
my favorite vdrive....

Attachments

• steve o boat 104 third.jpg
    steve o boat 104 third.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 523

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
DiMarco21's newly finished piece. The rigging and fab work on this boat is incredible.

Attachments

• DSC01869.jpg
    DSC01869.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,185
  • DSC01868.jpg
    DSC01868.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,203
  • DSC01874.jpg
    DSC01874.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,202
  • DSC01866.jpg
    DSC01866.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,213

78DiMarco

Reaction score
It's a DiMarco. I bought it from the original owner about 13 years ago. Started a rebuild 5 years ago and had Schiada take care of the interior and had Alexi at Boospower rewire and handle all the mechanical stuff. John Miller the brother of Jim Miller and son of Dave Miller (Miller's Custom Boats) did the glass work and some of the paint (John does some real nice wood boats). It now sports a injected 509 twin turbo's and a T400 trans with a C500 with 33's (need 37's if anyone has a set).... Thanks

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a DiMarco. I bought it from the original owner about 13 years ago. Started a rebuild 5 years ago and had Schiada take care of the interior and had Alexi at Boospower rewire and handle all the mechanical stuff. John Miller the brother of Jim Miller and son of Dave Miller (Miller's Custom Boats) did the glass work and some of the paint (John does some real nice wood boats). It now sports a injected 509 twin turbo's and a T400 trans with a C500 with 33's (need 37's if anyone has a set).... Thanks

It's fast!

Sent from My Boostpower Marine Efi Beacon.

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
David, you do know Paul Grichar drove the GN305 to all it's victories right? Yes, IT WASN'T Benji! That's not how I roll....:cool
:fsakes, yes we are all VERY aware of that Jerry! You ROLL up with someone elses enclosed trailer :violin: and make excusses of why you cannot race:bang::D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
David, you do know Paul Grichar drove the GN305 to all it's victories right? Yes, IT WASN'T Benji! That's not how I roll....:cool

Yes, I do know. But the fact you're talking shit about a guy driving a race boat is just hilarious to me. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Yes, I do know. But the fact you're talking shit about a guy driving a race boat is just hilarious to me. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

Considering I have raced and you're the only one in here who hasn't, i'd say the jokes on you Griswold!! Bwahahahahahahaaa!!! :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Considering I have raced and you're the only one in here who hasn't, i'd say the jokes on you Griswold!! Bwahahahahahahaaa!!! :D

Well hopefully someday ill be able to borrow a friends boat to race like you. If I owned a race boat I wouldn't be scared to race it like you. ;) :D

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Well hopefully someday ill be able to borrow a friends boat to race like you. If I owned a race boat I wouldn't be scared to race it like you. ;) :D

You have to get past your fear of ownership before you can get anywhere near the fear of racing. :)

Imagine dropping big $$ on a boat then having something like this happen....(on union wages :D)

And another thing Clark, you don't even have the balls to RIDE in a flatbottom raceboat much less make outlandish claims. :cool

Last edited by a moderator:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
You have to get past your fear of ownership before you can get anywhere near the fear of racing. :)

Imagine dropping big $$ on a boat then having something like this happen....(on union wages :D)

And another thing Clark, you don't even have the balls to RIDE in a flatbottom raceboat much less make outlandish claims. :cool

You're so full of shit I can smell it here. I've been in plenty of them. And there's a reason why I don't own one. Money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
You're so full of shit I can smell it here. I've been in plenty of them. And there's a reason why I don't own one. Money.

You'll need to name them so I can verify before you can sell that one. Since we're talking circle boats you'll need to name off just 1 (Real) SS, PS or K boat you've ridden in.Drag boats, cruisers or nostalgia stuff won't cut it in this bench race. ;)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
You'll need to name them so I can verify before you can sell that one. Since we're talking circle boats you'll need to name off just 1 (Real) SS, PS or K boat you've ridden in.Drag boats, cruisers or nostalgia stuff won't cut it in this bench race. ;)

I grew up in flatties. We own a hemi powered one that was our family boat for years. Friends of my family had some I've been pretty fast in. ;) My buddy owns a Rush GN boat and I've been pretty fast in that with Wilkes behind the wheel. I'm not new Jerry. ;)

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Oh great, another Johnny come lately with wet green ears. :rolleyes

2 races in the daycruiser class won't get you much respect from me. :skull
I know I know daycruiser's suck:rolleyes Let's see the last time you even came close to pedalin like this:cool

Attachments

• enduro 12.jpg
    enduro 12.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 238

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I grew up in flatties. We own a hemi powered one that was our family boat for years. Friends of my family had some I've been pretty fast in. ;) My buddy owns a Rush GN boat and I've been pretty fast in that with Wilkes behind the wheel. I'm not new Jerry. ;)

So that's a big fat NO!!! lol!!

I guess a quick lesson is in order....:rolleyes

Your family's old 75 mph, heavyweight, Hemi is not in the same league as a mid 70's to present day SS, PS or K boat. Your friends boats don't qualify either especially if you're going to keep them secret. While the rush might seem fast compaired to your buddy's boats or dad's old Hemi again, not in the same ball park. The cruiser is a "bigger" HEAVY, V-BOTTOM which gives up a lot of acceleration to the flatbottoms. Cruisers are much easier to drive because they aren't so squirrly (because of their size, weight and bottom shape) and seem safe riding in them (comparatively speaking).

You may not but new, but you're lack of experience is overwhelming....:headscratch:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
So that's a big fat NO!!! lol!!

I guess a quick lesson is in order....:rolleyes

Your family's old 75 mph, heavyweight, Hemi is not in the same league as a mid 70's to present day SS, PS or K boat. Your friends boats don't qualify either especially if you're going to keep them secret. While the rush might seem fast compaired to your buddy's boats or dad's old Hemi again, not in the same ball park. The cruiser is a "bigger" HEAVY, V-BOTTOM which gives up a lot of acceleration to the flatbottoms. Cruisers are much easier to drive because they aren't so squirrly (because of their size, weight and bottom shape) and seem safe riding in them (comparatively speaking).

You may not but new, but you're lack of experience is overwhelming....:headscratch:

Oh geeze.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I know I know daycruiser's suck:rolleyes Let's see the last time you even came close to pedalin like this:cool

I don't think daycruisers suck, but I wouldn't compare them to a lightweight flatty making 650- 1500 hp.... What is your power to weight ratio with that thing? ;)

That really is a great picture and I applaud you for both your build and racing effort!

Regarding your airtime, like I said that is a great pic, but I could launch off a wake with a jetski.... This hop was just a blip of the throttle and Scott took this pic after I had already dropped some.:cool

normal_Rogerthatpic2.jpg

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
You need to post a warning before you all take up sides and start "swinging all the big dicks around here", I don't have time to just sit here all day and laugh at this shit ! I gotta' go out and drink or boat or something.....HA HA

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I don't think daycruisers suck, but I wouldn't compare them to a lightweight flatty making 650- 1500 hp.... What is your power to weight ratio with that thing? ;)

That really is a great picture and I applaud you for both your build and racing effort!

Regarding your airtime, like I said that is a great pic, but I could launch off a wake with a jetski.... This hop was just a blip of the throttle and Scott took this pic after I had already dropped some.:cool

normal_Rogerthatpic2.jpg

What race was this at? LOL. :D

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
What race was this at? LOL. :D
His own race Grizzwald:rolleyes Come on Jerry we know about that little outta shape deal :loser: I remember seeing you do that and right after I could see the fear in you as u started to :cry: and got outta the throttle:skull Don't get me wrong flatties are fast and they deff have a ton of power to weight ratio BUT...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT EVER GONNA PEDAL YOURS IN A RACE BECAUSE YOUR A MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you that are not aware of what this term is here is the definition
1. mangina

when a guy pulls his dick and balls back between his legs (forming a basket of fruit behind him) and then putting his legs together to simulate the look of a vagina

That's one hairy mangina.
2. mangina

The figurative term for genitals on a non-masculine man.
If a man is acting girlie, it could be because he has a mangina.
Manginas breed drama.

3. mangina
When a guy bitches more then a woman he goes beyond the usual label of a pussy, he becomes a mangina.

4. mangina

The male version of a vagina. Used for specific instances when your friends act like pussies.

"Is SHARPSHOOTER coming out tonight?....... No, he has a mangina infection" :monkeypee

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
His own race Grizzwald:rolleyes Come on Jerry we know about that little outta shape deal :loser: I remember seeing you do that and right after I could see the fear in you as u started to :cry: and got outta the throttle:skull Don't get me wrong flatties are fast and they deff have a ton of power to weight ratio BUT...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT EVER GONNA PEDAL YOURS IN A RACE BECAUSE YOUR A MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you that are not aware of what this term is here is the definition
1. mangina

when a guy pulls his dick and balls back between his legs (forming a basket of fruit behind him) and then putting his legs together to simulate the look of a vagina

That's one hairy mangina.
2. mangina

The figurative term for genitals on a non-masculine man.
If a man is acting girlie, it could be because he has a mangina.
Manginas breed drama.

3. mangina
When a guy bitches more then a woman he goes beyond the usual label of a pussy, he becomes a mangina.

4. mangina

The male version of a vagina. Used for specific instances when your friends act like pussies.

"Is SHARPSHOOTER coming out tonight?....... No, he has a mangina infection" :monkeypee

That's a lot of blah blah blah for a guy who's afraid of flatbottoms.
shock.gif

This is me crying right after that hop. ;)

DSC05920.JPG

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Schiada 20'TT Ski Race Sprint

Attachments

• 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 197 197.jpg
    197 197.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 296

MAXIMUS

Reaction score

normal_Rogerthatpic2.jpg

Are you really bragging about that shit job of driving your boat? Yea that was probably a blip of the throttle... anymore and you would have been on your ass... Best way to finish up an "oh shit" move is to either stand on the gas or flex your arm... nice...:thumbsup Good thing that isn't a real honcho...;)

MAXIMUS

Reaction score

normal_Rogerthatpic2.jpg

How about running your "lightweight" flatty with "1500" hp against a "1200" hp, 3000 lb "cruiser" for 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile or 1 mile????:hmm Of course you would have to drive the copy of the imatation to one of 5 Honchos??? :D