WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

V Drive

Pat Kinney

Reaction score
Hi,
I am presently trying to obtain a 1/4 or 1/5 scale v drive for my 58" carbon fiber, smoking joe hydro. I noticed that they showed a 1/4 scale casale v-drive on here at a 1/4 scale.

Can anyone direct me to some vendors besides Hyperformance. They can't seem to restock.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou,
Pat Kinney
Odessa, Texas

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am presently trying to obtain a 1/4 or 1/5 scale v drive for my 58" carbon fiber, smoking joe hydro. I noticed that they showed a 1/4 scale casale v-drive on here at a 1/4 scale.

Can anyone direct me to some vendors besides Hyperformance. They can't seem to restock.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou,
Pat Kinney
Odessa, Texas

Hi Pat,

Talked with David at Hyperformance this morning, he's a friend and one of our suppliers. He promised to start work on another a batch of V-drives this afternoon and will have one ready and reserved for you later on this week.

Cheers, Mark

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
Dave is a really nice guy and makes nice stuff.I have his v-drive and tank for my boat and it is top quality stuff.:thumbsup

Pat Kinney

Reaction score
Thank you Mark, I really appreciate the effort that you put forth.

Pat

Hi Pat,

Talked with David at Hyperformance this morning, he's a friend and one of our suppliers. He promised to start work on another a batch of V-drives this afternoon and will have one ready and reserved for you later on this week.

Cheers, Mark

Pat Kinney

Reaction score
Hi Pat,

Cheers, Mark

I haven't heard anything out of Dave. Tried to contact him. No luck. I know he is producing a Casale scale, in which I want, but no luck yet.

Pat Kinney

Reaction score
I apparently dont have enough posts to send an email to Maw (Mark).
Can someone who can pls send him a message to contact me at:
[email protected], This is regarding a rc v drive.
Thanks,
Pat Kinney
[email protected]
;)
I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY MAW. THANKS EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME.
Pat

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Pat, just make post 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.. and you'er done

We have to do it to keep automated spammers off the board.

RD

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
5 Posts will do now a days.. One more and you can send a PM.