Reaction score
Jets Suck!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
________
LSV

Last edited:

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
I'm in here looking for someone anybody know who??;)

lebel409

Reaction score
RW...maybe looking to get a spanking from...Lot Lizard?

Sherpa

Reaction score
the one thing I will miss about HB will be the "wild V drive pics" thread...

there was alot of effort into the section........

--Sherpa

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
im here son. you sure have been quiet. Are you runnin skeered! get that $1000 out and ad a zero to it.

LL

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
The only zero around here is you (just one big zero)

so are you gonna throw in and make it 10k. I have seen yer boat and you have a better chance rowin that thing because yer definitly not gona be able to drive it. YEEEEEEE DAWWGY:smackhead

DtB

Reaction score
Mr lot Lizard, are you gonna show at CFW, verify your identity and run some bitchen vintage machinery ? I'm gonna miss bowl games and drive from reno if you can confirm the above.

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
im gonna be there and im gonna have a 5 gallon buckit of woopass

DtB

Reaction score
You are Tony Scarlotta Lot Lizard

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
Mr lot Lizard, are you gonna show at CFW, verify your identity and run some bitchen vintage machinery ? I'm gonna miss bowl games and drive from reno if you can confirm the above.

I don't think the LL here is the same as on hot boat? Just doesn't seem like the same person. And who is wfo??

DtB

Reaction score
1bdHondo =Wfo am I right? and you are right in his sig he names WFO as his"bitch" that seems odd for an elder statesman of drag boat racing Im hoping he shows and runs a cool old boat and let the cards fall as they may.......

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
1bdHondo =Wfo am I right? and you are right in his sig he names WFO as his"bitch" that seems odd for an elder statesman of drag boat racing Im hoping he shows and runs a cool old boat and let the cards fall as they may.......

Ya 1bdhondo and wfo are one in the same, ( no hiding behind a computer here). LL on here is not the same I'm almost sure of it. Do you think LL is ray capaldi???? Who are were you DtB?

Fiat48

Nobody
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be great if it is Ray Capaldi? Such a history that man has. Grew up with the sport. Always loved flats. I was truely shocked when I saw him running NJBA a couple years ago. Thought he had seen enough but he was still out there doing it.
Not sure if he ran last year. Gonna go check and see if he ran NJBA last year.

Far as I can tell....looks like his last year was 2005 in BGF.

rocket98

Reaction score
If it's Ray Capaldi he gonna be bringing a boat that will run 8 seconds. He probably only need to run 9. Hope someone gets video of it.

EVINRUDE

Reaction score
I believe I will make it just to see this event. Isnt there alot of 8sec flats that go there anyhow? Atleast thats what I have been told.

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
Better start watching the weather. Doppler says a storm in moving in on the 29th....................

Sangersam

Reaction score
The weather won't hold Quickjet:nono Lets stay optimistic. How long are you coming up for?

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
The weather won't hold Quickjet:nono Lets stay optimistic. How long are you coming up for?

Saturday thru Tuesday. If there is a chance of rain of course I won't be there. It's a 9+ hour drive...:(

BAD ENUFF

Formerly SangerDoug1
Reaction score
your L.A. doppler is diffrent then the nor cal doppler, she'll hold together scotty.

BAD ENUFF

Formerly SangerDoug1
Reaction score
I looked at the forcast for Wheatland Ca.

Not affraid of the drive, but the rain. Remember how the boat looked after towing it back from Berryessa?
worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!!!