WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

V.P. Pense!! True Colors!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Pense defends the FBI's "Raid" on President Trump's home!! and notified the "Committee" that he will testify about his knowledge of what happened on Jan.6th.

LOYALTY is scarce in this World and appears Non-Existant in Washington D.C.🤔

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't these so called insurrectionists trying to influence/force Pence to change the electoral/vote count? It would seem to me that he would be a key part of the insurrection and should have been first interviewed to find out if he's was detered in any way.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Pense defends the FBI's "Raid" on President Trump's home!! and notified the "Committee" that he will testify about his knowledge of what happened on Jan.6th.

LOYALTY is scarce in this World and appears Non-Existant in Washington D.C.🤔

Oh there's loyalty in D.C.........................................it's just to the corrupt establishment Uni-party.

Wedgy

Reaction score
That Pathetic POS wouldn't last 2 minutes on a Jobsite. If he even attempted to pick up a 2X4 his arms would rip out of their sockets.
Carl Peters' would have that Loser crying in less than 30 seconds flat.

530RL

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't these so called insurrectionists trying to influence/force Pence to change the electoral/vote count? It would seem to me that he would be a key part of the insurrection and should have been first interviewed to find out if he's was detered in any way.
Given the count stopped for hours I believe they reasonably concluded that it was deterred? 🤷🤷

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Given the count stopped for hours I believe they reasonably concluded that it was deterred? 🤷🤷

J6 Congress scared.jpeg

200w.gif

Brought to you by Eff Bee Eye Studios Inc. and the corrupt drunk skank Nancy Pelosi. They should have informed the bitches in the corrupt seats, they could have had a heart attack!!!! 😆

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
I get that, it just seems odd that they haven't interviewed Pence yet. If they're trying to build a criminal case, you'd think his statement about being stopped or detered would be the first thing to establish.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I get that, it just seems odd that they haven't interviewed Pence yet. If they're trying to build a criminal case, you'd think his statement about being stopped or detered would be the first thing to establish.
I too believe "they" are trying to "build a criminal case'..........but the ugly truth keeps standing in their way. ;)

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Put up or shut up.

If Pence had anything at all that could hurt Trump, he’d have given it up long ago and the Dems would have thrown him a parade.

He doesn’t have shit.
He’s just trying to be relevant.
There will be no parade for Pence.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Now, he is Blasting Republicans for any type of FBI/DOJ attacks or criticism.