WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

V12

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
Badass. Like a giant crackerbox. That splitter is a pretty cool piece of machinery.

Allison Calibre.jpg

[video=youtube;OnKPwAo1K5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnKPwAo1K5Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291425417265

Taboma

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for posting this, that unique rig is seriously bad-ass :thumbup::thumbup:

That boat is much more useless than a trailer queen K-blown flatty, can't imagine any rational for owning it, but if I had that kind of stupid $$$, I'd buy it in a friggin nano-second --- just cuz :D

Anybody know any good Allison tuners ? :p

Warlock1

Reaction score
That thing is so cool. I love the look and sound of those engines.

With the look of that trailer and what looks like lifting points in the back, am I too assume it can only be craned to unload and load?

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
That thing is so cool. I love the look and sound of those engines.

With the look of that trailer and what looks like lifting points in the back, am I too assume it can only be craned to unload and load?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't launch it normally?

Taboma

Reaction score
I dunno, I'd think on a steep enough ramp, backed in deep enough, the stern would float up high enough to clear.

Reading the Q&A I don't recall the fuel capacity question being answered, but I'm guessing that isn't exactly an eco-boat :eek

Idling through the channel in that puppy would garner a few looks, plus I bet those twin Arnesons toss a mean roost :thumbup:

I'm just bummed there's no Youtube of it running :(

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
That's one bad ass egg beater right there.

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Not everyday you see an Allison hooked up to a pair of surface drives! Very cool.

Looks like the drive guard on the trailer swings away for launch & retrieval like on big v-bottoms.

spectras only

Reaction score
That is a Magnum. Boat was for sale before, posted on OSO in around 2008.

Magnum%20with%20Arneson.jpg

Allison%20engine%20for%20Magnum.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't see any reason why you couldn't launch it normally?

I dunno, I'd think on a steep enough ramp, backed in deep enough, the stern would float up high enough to clear.

Reading the Q&A I don't recall the fuel capacity question being answered, but I'm guessing that isn't exactly an eco-boat :eek

Idling through the channel in that puppy would garner a few looks, plus I bet those twin Arnesons toss a mean roost :thumbup:

I'm just bummed there's no Youtube of it running :(

I'd think it would just float over that drive guard?

I wonder what the second set of what looks to be exhaust tips on the bottom are for?

RD

Warlock1

Reaction score
This model came with the silent choice option :D

Taboma

Reaction score
If you compare the apparently older pics that Spectras Only posted, the exhaust in the new pics is exiting where there were previously vents. So for some reason they changed it.

I can see that it does appear that the drive guard swings away should it be necessary.