WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccine card

hallettheck

Reaction score
Hi son for his grandmother. He googled the site, it’s a California health department site. good luck

dspracing

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting for this thread. I found one and no one can even tell that it’s a replacement.

Turnup

Reaction score
Heard today from an attorney that these cards will now be run through a verification process very soon on account of all the Alvarado St versions. Not good. This attorney was going to get of copy of mine, btw.

caribbean20

Reaction score
Wife lost hers and I walked up to our local pharmacist, explained, said we had the info because she got the shot same times as me.

He gave me a blank card no questions asked. This was a month ago, maybe times have changed.

dspracing

Reaction score
Heard today from an attorney that these cards will now be run through a verification process very soon on account of all the Alvarado St versions. Not good. This attorney was going to get of copy of mine, btw.
What would this process look like? You take your card into a verification station and they stamp it like you are getting your parking ticket validated?

530RL

Reaction score
For informational purposes only.

A card will work for many purposes but some businesses now require certification of vaccination with one of the dozen of Apps where vaccination is confirmed with the state health departments.

If one is looking for a way to be able to prove vaccination these apps work.

For those who have “lost” their vaccine cards these apps will not work.

If one has actually lost their vaccine cards as opposed to “lost” them, these apps are a relatively quick way to verify vaccination even in some cases where the card has been legitimately lost.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
lets talk turkey how much you got? you have name in mind , age, hair color, whats the sperm count, data man! also have those white, hispanic and brother privilage cards on discount.

• Haha
Reactions: FCT

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Same here
For informational purposes only.

A card will work for many purposes but some businesses now require certification of vaccination with one of the dozen of Apps where vaccination is confirmed with the state health departments.

If one is looking for a way to be able to prove vaccination these apps work.

For those who have “lost” their vaccine cards these apps will not work. You will have to find one from the same guys who used to sell us eight balls in the 70’s and 80’s in college. 🤗🤗

If one has actually lost their vaccine cards as opposed to “lost” them, these apps are a relatively quick way to verify vaccination even in some cases where the card has been legitimately lost.

STFU!

You are a know it all windbag.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
That prints out like 4x6.
How do I resize that?
Print it and take picture then it doesn't matter what size it is.
it is missing the left edge.
best is to get a pic of someone who lives in your neighborhood then copy, update as needed and save as pic.
The is nothing on that side of the card.
you need a legit lot number that was assigned to your zip code / area.
a blank card does nothing if it gets verified
Nobody looking at the card no any of that info.

fishing fool

Reaction score
When I got my first shot they told me to take a pic..... I have mine on my phone...

C-2

Reaction score
Pictures of the card worked at the two concerts we've been to. They have no way of verifying the info in that type of setting. Same as the electronic version/app that I used - the guy checking them only had a flashlight.

This weekend we got boosters and I notice the card has a sticker with Pfizer on it, and a lot number.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Where did you get the jabs? I would assume they could replace the card?

Reaction score
asking the members that have/or would like counterfeit vaccine cards, where would you use them ? I can see flashing them at Ma & Pa's waffle house but would you be daring enough to use at International Airports or better yet the United States Customs and Border Protection ?

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
asking the members that have/or would like counterfeit vaccine cards, where would you use them ? I can see flashing them at Ma & Pa's waffle house but would you be daring enough to use at International Airports or better yet the United States Customs and Border Protection ?

first rule of fight club, is you dont talk about fight club.

it just takes one karen...

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Pictures of the card worked at the two concerts we've been to. They have no way of verifying the info in that type of setting. Same as the electronic version/app that I used - the guy checking them only had a flashlight.

This weekend we got boosters and I notice the card has a sticker with Pfizer on it, and a lot number.

yeah imagine going to like a baseball game and having to "verify" 50,000 peoples lot id numbers. that would be hell... plus you're asking a lot from a $7/hr gate worker. Until theres an automated system with a photo ID matching thing I cant see this going very far.

Although I'm sure software companies are just begging to get some gov contract to build a system... only problem is ID cards are handled by DMV in pretty much every state... i wouldnt wish having to integrate into that on anyone...

C-2

Reaction score
Hawaii arrested a couple of people who showed fake cards...a man who had one for his 7-year old, and a chick from Chicago who misspelled Moderna.

I work for the State and they didn't ask to see cards - my department asked you to produce the digital record in front of your supervisor. In Cali if you have a legit card, then you have a digital record.

Or, I could have tested weekly, lol.

I'm pro vax, but not pro mandate, so for me it wasn't a big deal.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
Hawaii arrested a couple of people who showed fake cards...a man who had one for his 7-year old, and a chick from Chicago who misspelled Moderna.

I work for the State and they didn't ask to see cards - my department asked you to produce the digital record in front of your supervisor. In Cali if you have a legit card, then you have a digital record.

I think my supervisor doesnt need to see sh%t about my medical history. That stuff should go directly to HR. Stuff like that creates bias... "oh ill give sally a raise over bob because she has medical issues..."

Last edited:

C-2

Reaction score
I think my supervisor doesnt need to see sh%t about my medical history. That stuff should go directly to HR. Stuff like that creates bias... "oh ill give sally a raise over bob because she has medical issues..."

Me neither...I didn't show him my medical history. I should re-think calling in sick to the supervisor based on your analogy.

Taboma

Reaction score

Is there a web site for CA where you can obtain the digital copy or how does that work, a link ?

kiethco

Reaction score
Lost another antivaxer friend last monday. All the same blah blah from him. A week before he died he thought he was getting better. Said he should have got the shot, then dead. It's really a no brainer.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Lost another antivaxer friend last monday. All the same blah blah from him. A week before he died he thought he was getting better. Said he should have got the shot, then dead. It's really a no brainer.
Or get the shot and have a medical problem . Could be the following week or the following year this nobody knows .
And don’t forget a booster shot cause the first one doesn’t work with a new variant.
And it goes on and on .

kiethco

Reaction score
Or get the shot and have a medical problem . Could be the following week or the following year this nobody knows .
And don’t forget a booster shot cause the first one doesn’t work with a new variant.
And it goes on and on .
Quoted directly from the innernets.

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score

yeah imagine going to like a baseball game and having to "verify" 50,000 peoples lot id numbers. that would be hell... plus you're asking a lot from a $7/hr gate worker. Until theres an automated system with a photo ID matching thing I cant see this going very far.

Although I'm sure software companies are just begging to get some gov contract to build a system... only problem is ID cards are handled by DMV in pretty much every state... i wouldnt wish having to integrate into that on anyone...
It is coming. Had knee surgery yesterday in LA and the directions for my wife to attend was to have her card or a negative test within 72 hrs. When she showed her card, they asked for her QR code to verify it from the CA database. Well being from AZ, we arent in the CA database and when we tried to register In the AZ database, there was a waiting period for confirmation. She ended up having to wait outside for 3 hrs.

Staff said they are being told that eventually everyone will need the QR code on their phone for a quick scan to get in any facility that requires vaccination.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Like this
Cool, but how do I get a replacement QR code for my phone?

I need to buy and sell stuff

16 And the government required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a vaccine card in their right hand or QR code on their cellphone,

17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the jab— the name of the vaccine or the lot number of its name.

Apologies to KJV

lbhsbz

Reaction score
It is coming. Had knee surgery yesterday in LA and the directions for my wife to attend was to have her card or a negative test within 72 hrs. When she showed her card, they asked for her QR code to verify it from the CA database. Well being from AZ, we arent in the CA database and when we tried to register In the AZ database, there was a waiting period for confirmation. She ended up having to wait outside for 3 hrs.

Staff said they are being told that eventually everyone will need the QR code on their phone for a quick scan to get in any facility that requires vaccination.
When I was in the ER last week, they didn’t even put a mask on me until the took me into surgery…wife was there, no mask, no vax card, no negative test.

Taboma

Reaction score
My daughter recently had elective surgery and regardless of her having been vaxed, she was still required to quarantine for two weeks, then submit COVID tests from 48 hours prior.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
identification-check.jpg