WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccine deaths in the elderly

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I've heard as high as 10% dying shortly after getting the vaccine but news wont tell you honest numbers.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So, I went and picked up my truck from my mechanic I've known for over 40 years the other day. A very religious and good man.
We start talking about this whole scamdemic and what they are doing to the elderly. He then tells me he is a designated, legal guardian of an elderly relative in a nursing home.
He said he went to check on him and they informed him that they had given him the spike.
No permission. Did not clear it with him, no authorization, they just did it.
He said that what they did was illegal, wrong and possibly criminal. I agreed. Because it is all of those things.
They basically told him to go pound sand if he didn't like it, it's is a done deal and they were going to give him the second jab as well.
He was visibly upset and on the verge of tears.
I gave him my attorney's number and told him to burn these criminals down. He is now proceeding against them. But it is to late for the old feller he is taking care of.
If you don't believe there is an agenda at work, you've obviously still got cognitive dissonance blinders on.
Shameful and sad.
Criminal.
Evil.

MSum661

Reaction score
Its just my opinion and its still too early to officially detect potential early and long term failures on certain groups of people when it comes to covid-19 mRNA vaccines but I believe we're going to find out that messengerRNA transcripts may be the cause of "re-activating" some serious dormant diseases within some peoples DNA that are still intact but not activated. I also believe this concept could be the reason why so many deaths are blamed on Covid-19 complications when the actual cause of death was by something entirely unrelated.

All of this is waaaaay to early to know really anything when it comes to side effects, all they care about right now is injecting mRNA into peoples blood stream and that is not ending anytime soon.

HotRod82

Reaction score
My 86 year old father got the shot recently, he told me "I don't have time to wait around any longer, I've already lost a year of my life because of this crap. If I get the shot and it kills me, then chances are if I were to catch covid it would have killed me as well. I'm going to get the shot, go fishing, and go see the few remaining friends and relatives I have". He got the shot, zero side effects. My 75 year mom, life long smoker with Parkinsons, also got the shot....zero side effects. IMO, I think my Dad is right, if the shot kills you, you would also likely die from covid if you were to catch it.

wallnutz

Reaction score
My 86 year old father got the shot recently, he told me "I don't have time to wait around any longer, I've already lost a year of my life because of this crap. If I get the shot and it kills me, then chances are if I were to catch covid it would have killed me as well. I'm going to get the shot, go fishing, and go see the few remaining friends and relatives I have". He got the shot, zero side effects. My 75 year mom, life long smoker with Parkinsons, also got the shot....zero side effects. IMO, I think my Dad is right, if the shot kills you, you would also likely die from covid if you were to catch it.
That’s the way both my parents looked at it. Tired of being locked up.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Problem - reaction - solution.
Works every time.
When will we ever learn? SMH.
Hegelian-Dialectic.jpg

pUyol9yIqMkG_640x360.jpg

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
BTW, has anybody seen Kevin Kline lately?
Is that him sitting next to Bill?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well, my wife 75,me 76. Been locked up for a year,although at the Landing life is good.I want all i can get. Been a member RDP Since 12/20/07. Hotboat before that.The worst part of this Covid crap has been reading the bullshit and disrespect Towards older people in this fucked up forum. No doubt i will lurk awhile far as posting about done with it. I hope all of you live as long as we have,I’m going for all i can get. I will be getting first shot next Wednesday.I have no idea why all the arguing,but you guys have at it. The disrespect in this forum is pathetic.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
BTW, has anybody seen Kevin Kline lately?
Is that him sitting next to Bill?

isn’t that the Ladies Man, from SNL?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Well, my wife 75,me 76. Been locked up for a year,although at the Landing life is good.I want all i can get. Been a member RDP Since 12/20/07. Hotboat before that.The worst part of this Covid crap has been reading the bullshit and disrespect Towards older people in this fucked up forum. No doubt i will lurk awhile far as posting about done with it. I hope all of you live as long as we have,I’m going for all i can get. I will be getting first shot next Wednesday.I have no idea why all the arguing,but you guys have at it. The disrespect in this forum is pathetic.

Politics aside
Wife sees about 2-3k pass through Cal Poly Pomona vaccine site daily . She runs it

Many elderly have been holed up for the last 12 months
Ambulance on scene , a lot of them pass out , one died, before even getting the first shot because they had such bad health problems in the first place or had an issue moving after being sedentary and old for a year .

Not deflecting or arguing , but the fact old people die from all kinds of shit and do die regsrdless of vaccines , et everything, is a factor that is there

I hope you do well with it @RVR SWPR

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Politics aside
Wife sees about 2-3k pass through Cal Poly Pomona vaccine site daily . She runs it

A quick shout out to your wife. My dad (89) had his first shot at Cal Poly Pomona about 2 weeks ago, he was extremely complementary about the process, efficiency and how nice all the people working the site were. He drove himself there and it was raining but he could not have been happier with the process. Our family thanks your wife

Cheers!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
A quick shout out to your wife. My dad (89) had his first shot at Cal Poly Pomona about 2 weeks ago, he was extremely complementary about the process, efficiency and how nice all the people working the site were. He drove himself there and it was raining but he could not have been happier with the process. Our family thanks your wife

Cheers!
Good to hear

they’ve had issues with some contract helpers (not vaccine givers ), so glad it appears to be going well from the patient side 👍

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That is so wrong. My mother-in-law is in a home for Alzheiemers patients and they asked my wife if she would like her mother to get the vaccine. My wife said no and the caregiver at the home said that all the other families have declined as well. My mother-in-law is ina home where she is one of five needing care.

So, I went and picked up my truck from my mechanic I've known for over 40 years the other day. A very religious and good man.
We start talking about this whole scamdemic and what they are doing to the elderly. He then tells me he is a designated, legal guardian of an elderly relative in a nursing home.
He said he went to check on him and they informed him that they had given him the spike.
No permission. Did not clear it with him, no authorization, they just did it.
He said that what they did was illegal, wrong and possibly criminal. I agreed. Because it is all of those things.
They basically told him to go pound sand if he didn't like it, it's is a done deal and they were going to give him the second jab as well.
He was visibly upset and on the verge of tears.
I gave him my attorney's number and told him to burn these criminals down. He is now proceeding against them. But it is to late for the old feller he is taking care of.
If you don't believe there is an agenda at work, you've obviously still got cognitive dissonance blinders on.
Shameful and sad.
Criminal.
Evil.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
China created this virus to kill off their old folks and leave EVERYONE else with no long term damage.

They can't afford all the old folks, so they wanted to kill them off.

Prove me wrong

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Anything is possible......honestly I believe it was done intentionally. The exact reasons why......there are many guesses and your statement is just as good as any floating around.

My Mom passed last year in March.....not of covid.....we could not have a service for her until August :( She was 93

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
It was INTENTIONAL and many people are suffering and paying the price of the Evil Satanism followers... who developed this virus....
Unfortunately as many believe and myself included... it will not be eradicated... it is here to stay..... the severity reacts differently for everyone....

I hope the vaccine protects everyone who has received it....

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
You never read one sentence from me on that subject Brother.
One thing I will say is I'm Happy as fuck you are able to live in a personal/private home and hide. Not an issue. I did the same.
Stay safe. Don't go away.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You never read one sentence from me on that subject Brother.
One thing I will say is I'm Happy as fuck you are able to live in a personal/private home and hide. Not an issue. I did the same.
Stay safe. Don't go away.

“Locked up” was poor description.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is also the one of the attorneys bringing about the global class action lawsuit against these ghouls for crimes against humanity.
The genocide of the elderly is clearly a global policy.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
We are arguing for freedom. My body my choice. If I were your age I would take the shot. If you are 50 and younger...experimental gene therapy is a concern.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Injectable sorcery, adrenochrome and plastic surgery.
Yum.
Satanic hag.
Unreal.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Rowdy Roddy Piper that movie was cheesy but I watched it all of it. He was funny in it put those glasses on and they looked like zombie skeletons.