WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccine info

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Go ahead and give them your guns and all your other freedoms to, when does it end ask yourself that question. Not trying to be a dick just want you to think about it take care..
I don't want it, and don't plan on getting it. I was just stating that the Covid passport scenario is already starting to take shape.

Oh, and I don't have any guns. Guns are scary. [emoji846]

Sent From Tapatalk

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It’s all so tiresome

1609827837051.png

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don't want it, and don't plan on getting it. I was just stating that the Covid passport scenario is already starting to take shape.

Oh, and I don't have any guns. Guns are scary. [emoji846]

Sent From Tapatalk

I reread your post throughly my bad I see the point you were getting at. Man I need to slow down I see the word vaccine or mandatory my blood boils! No more skimming through posts wtf Andy slow down lol.

DWC

Reaction score
My last trip to Atlanta was this exactly. Gate agent was going off on everyone in line to keep 6’ between us. Kept it up until i couldn’t hear him anymore. Comical when you get on and you’re packed in.

BlowMe

Reaction score
On my flight last Saturday from Orlando to st.louis they made like 3 announcements cause i guess they saw a few people not wearing them....and then they proceeded to hand out snacks and cups of water for everyone to eat and drink with their masks off that got passed down to you from the random person sitting in the aisle seat 🤣

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
There were trials. The technology has been around since SARS Covid-1. Viral mRNA cannot sequence with human DNA. If that were possible, the human race would have gone extinct long ago. My oldest just called. She volunteered and worked 16 days straight in the covid ward at work. Now she is positive. Was scheduled to get the vaccine next week. How’s that for a merry fucking Christmas?
All previous trials on animals of rna vaccines ended in death or horrible side effects. So now in 9 months they have all the issues worked out without any real trials?

I gotta bridge in havasu I will sell ya.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I truly don't know how accurate the stories are nor do I know the precise details, but my wife just told me that we know 2 different people that caught the Rona after having received the vaccine and still had symptoms. One was even for the 2nd time having it and said it was FAR worse after the vaccine.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

kiethco

Reaction score
I truly don't know how accurate the stories are nor do I know the precise details, but my wife just told me that we know 2 different people that caught the Rona after having received the vaccine and still had symptoms. One was even for the 2nd time having it and said it was FAR worse after the vaccine.

You wont start making antibodies for 10 days after the vaccine. Then, it's a 3 week ramp up to 80% efficacy, hence the 2nd shot which brings you to 100%. I just started making antibodies today. I feel more force-fieldish already!

btaco35

Reaction score
You won’t see this story on the news:
Heidi Neckelmann
January 5 at 8:00 PM ·

The love of my life, my husband Gregory Michael MD
an Obstetrician that had his office in Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach Died the day before yesterday due to a strong reaction to the COVID vaccine.
He was a very healthy 56 year old, loved by everyone in the community delivered hundreds of healthy babies and worked tireless through the pandemic.
He was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine at MSMC on December 18, 3 days later he saw a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands which made him seek attention at the emergency room at MSMC. The CBC that was done at his arrival showed his platelet count to be 0 (A normal platelet count ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood.) he was admitted in the ICU with a diagnosis of acute ITP caused by a reaction to the COVID vaccine. A team of expert doctors tried for 2 weeks to raise his platelet count to no avail. Experts from all over the country were involved in his care. No matter what they did, the platelets count refused to go up. He was conscious and energetic through the whole process but 2 days before a last resort surgery, he got a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets that took his life in a matter of minutes.
He was a pro vaccine advocate that is why he got it himself.
I believe that people should be aware that side effects can happened, that it is not good for everyone and in this case destroyed a beautiful life, a perfect family, and has affected so many people in the community
Do not let his death be in vain please save more lives by making this information news.

source

edit: fixing link

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
You won’t see this story on the news:

source

edit: fixing link

Totally sucks and you won't see it on the main stream media fuck them and their agenda that's why i don't even get the flu shot. Build up immunity naturally some people die ya it sucks but its been going on since the time of man!!!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

It takes a few weeks for the vaccine to take effect. Some people have a good, immediate immune response after the first shot. Some people need the second shot and then a few more weeks more for it to kick in.

------------------------- ------------------------------- -------------------------------------

If anyone gets the COVID our families decision is go to a hospital that also has a major cancer treatment program.

When the COVID tricks the body's immune system into attacking itself they have the drugs to fight that.
Most community hospitals aren't set up for that advanced of treatment or even know what to look for nor how to catch it fast. At least not on a major league level. On top of that, Isle and similar drugs are brutally expensive so many hospitals don't keep them in stock.

Cancer hospitals the drugs are right OFF the hospitals pharmacy shelf (freezers). The doctors and nurses are watching for it and know how to administer and treat it. It ain't a plug and play treatment.
It has a quick 8 to 12 hours to kill you when it kicks into full throttle. No time to lose, it is literally of the essence. The medical staff has to be on their game and have the tools on hand right fucking now.

Get vaccinated.
This isn't the time to claim faking the moon landing or wrestling's real.
Jus' my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I'll put in my .02 on the heels of TPC.... speaking to our zone health coordinator, I was asking and getting info on how the vaccine works, and whether or not I needed it (at the time IMO I don't/didn't)
So, the virus, finds receptors in your cells (not democratic or republican) and it attacks those cells. It particularly likes people with hypertension, high blood pressure, and the cells in your body that may be susceptible to that. Why don't kiddo's get it? They are young and usually sans hypertension at this stage in life. Why are younger people (20-30) passing it, but not being affected? Strong carriers, not quite hitting the fat and happy age. Once the virus get it, and starts to die off, it takes the iron out of your cells as it leaves. Like Aunt Peggy who takes more than her fair share of left overs. Your body literally suffocates itself. That's where we are seeing the Co2 levels so low people without intubation would be dead. The flu has been around for hundreds of years, some of us are more prone to catching it than others. I for one, hardly ever get colds and flu. But my cells (I'm a registered republican for those of you still hoping this is a political stunt) just might be stronger at keeping these types of virus away... maybe not so much for strep, you get the idea. This virus, Novice Covid-19, is brand new. Yes, covid has been around for..ever..a,, however, not in humans. Can they alter the vaccine to add tracking or change your DNA, no. Period. No. Have I opened my idea's about getting it, yes. Will be standing in line this week or next? Probably not, but I might in the future. Look what vaccine did for polio and the measles, look what happened when people stopped giving it to their children... anti-vaxxers they get called. IDK... just a different perspecive to think about. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
It takes a few weeks for the vaccine to take effect. Some people have a good, immediate immune response after the first shot. Some people need the second shot and then a few more weeks more for it to kick in.
------------------------- ------------------------------- -------------------------------------
If anyone gets the COVID our families decision is go to a hospital that also has a major cancer treatment program.
Jus' my 2 cents worth.

In Southern California LA to Santa Barbara Hospitals you might recommend? Also Which Vaccine might your Wife Recommend,just between all of us and You and Wife?Many of us Ross remember you and your Wife determination to be among us today.Thanks 👍

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
In Southern California LA to Santa Barbara Hospitals you might recommend? Also Which Vaccine might your Wife Recommend,just between all of us and You and Wife?Many of us Ross remember you and your Wife determination to be among us today.Thanks 👍
Dunno at this point, this evening.
Not looking good.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Wife just got her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Sunday. Sunday night and monday she was definitely put on her ass, but seemed to be getting back to normal last night and hopefully she'll wake up better this morning.

What exactly the vaccine is doing is far above my paygrade, but it appears as though her body is going through a hell of an immune response right now.

I hope that the rollout continues to go smoothly so more and more people can get vaccinated and hopefully get this shit back to normal. Her and her coworkers (ICU nurse) are at their wits end right now.

Mach80

Reaction score
My wife (RN) got her second shot on Saturday. Nothing at all except a sore arm both times.

Reactions: RP1

Andy B.

Reaction score
Just to reiterate make sure you keep practicing excellent hygiene the vaccine isn't a save or cure all! IMO that is half the problem take care and be safe!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else read the Pfizer Vaccine Data Hack yet?

tldr; Big pharma didn't bother to test if the vaccine was safe against the meme flu, and governments approved it anyway. 😂

Husqy510

Reaction score
Wife is a physician with UCLA and she just got her second shot of Pfizer, and she is all good. Her and all her colleagues (republican and democrat) support the vaccine. My department is using Moderna and we've had no significant issues after vaccinating roughly half our department.

As far as which Hospital to go to, you may not have much of a choice, as they are all full. I work in LA and all the hospitals we transport to are full, and my wife is seeing the same thing at UCLA and Ventura county hospitals. Your best bet is to not get sick right now.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Wife is a physician with UCLA and she just got her second shot of Pfizer, and she is all good. Her and all her colleagues (republican and democrat) support the vaccine. My department is using Moderna and we've had no significant issues after vaccinating roughly half our department.

As far as which Hospital to go to, you may not have much of a choice, as they are all full. I work in LA and all the hospitals we transport to are full, and my wife is seeing the same thing at UCLA and Ventura county hospitals. Your best bet is to not get sick right now.
I wonder where these people are now hopefully ok...

dribble

Reaction score
I wonder where these people are now hopefully ok...

Certainly the vast majority of the 5.6 billion people who were vaccinated are doing fine (including Trump). This is no surprise as the vaccine proved completely worthless in preventing the infection. I had to get vaxxed because I couldn’t get into hospitals to take care of a dying friend without it and I’m fine. I got my first round of Covid four days after the second vax and my second round four months later. What a waste of time.

lavey jr

Reaction score
Certainly the vast majority of the 5.6 billion people who were vaccinated are doing fine (including Trump). This is no surprise as the vaccine proved completely worthless in preventing the infection. I had to get vaxxed because I couldn’t get into hospitals to take care of a dying friend without it and I’m fine. I got my first round of Covid four days after the second vax and my second round four months later. What a waste of time.

I was basically forced to get it, military said get it or get kicked out. I had too much to lose to risk denying the vaccine and getting separated with anything except an honorable discharge.

But yes I agree. Complete waste of time because after I got the vaccine I went on to get Covid 3 times.

caribbean20

Reaction score
I’ve always been ambivalent on the matter, to each his own. Wife and me got all of the rounds and happily never got COVID, even though exposed many times. For us, it worked.

Will probably sit out this last round unless my wife pounds her fist on the table to get it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
FWIW - My wife and I each got double vaxed and double boosted, Moderna. Due to our ages, we felt it was the prudent thing to do. Neither of us have gotten COVID, so far not as yet. At this point, we do not intend to get the "new" vax. Neither of us have EVER had a flu shot. We are not pro or anti vax. But, I do believe there are some who never should have received the COVID vaccine. Particularly those with blood clotting issues. The J&J vax is no longer available due to that. Rather early on blood clotting issues with the J&J were determined by groups such as the Yale Med Center and the FDA. Believe this was initially announced by these groups in mid December, 2021. But, the word was not widely put out. A friend of mine, with circulation issues, but unaware of the mid Dec findings, received the J&J booster on Dec 29, 2021. By Jan 8, 2022 he was hospitalized. On Jan 19, 2022 he passed, while in the hospital, due to massive blood clotting. We have lost no other friends, relatives or aquiantances due to COVID or related vaccine issues. As of May 15, 2023, the J&J vaccine was no longer available in the US. That's a substantial period between mid Dec 21 and mid May 23.

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Had the first vax and first booster. Had Covid at least twice. (Verified with testing) Have noticed slightly elevated blood pressure since. Not high enough for medication though. Won't get another vax.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I really think to get it or not should be a choice. The treatment by some was insane, and it was totally un-American the way it was, and sometimes still is, forced.

I also feel that the government and manufacturers were and are not truthful on the subject. An informed decision cannot be made if the info is hidden or cherry picked.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I really think to get it or not should be a choice. The treatment by some was insane, and it was totally un-American the way it was, and sometimes still is, forced.

I also feel that the government and manufacturers were and are not truthful on the subject. An informed decision cannot be made if the info is hidden or cherry picked.
The unvaxed were not treated very well either.

OkHallett270

Reaction score
I was working for a large oil company during all of the insanity that was Covid. I actually quit my job over a forced jab mandate. I refused to take it and I was told I would be terminated at a certain date if I didn’t. Well that and the way my boss handled the situation pissed me off so I left. I have good friends still employed there that never got the shot. That date came and went. To me though it was un American and tyrannical for my employer to even suggest something like that. That was enough for me to leave with a clear conscience.
I have a good friend who took the Moderna shots for a job opportunity. He had survived and recovered from Lyme’s disease a couple years prior to taking the shot. The vaccine has caused his Lyme’s disease symptoms to come back with a vengeance. His situation is not good. He will get better for a month or two at a time but then the symptoms will come back destroying his ability to function normally. It has basically destroyed his nervous system and creates a situation where keeping solid food down is basically impossible. I personally believe these shots were a scam and a horrible method of dealing with the issue at hand.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The unvaxed were not treated very well either.
These are the ones I had experience being. Had an old car guy out here give me crap, because he knew I had family with health issues. To the point, he told others that I should not be around them, and I guess give them cooties.

This man's son was a medical something at a hospital. Claimed people like me were dying enmasse, and making his vaccinated son constantly ill...
The logic eludes me to this day.

Sandlord

Reaction score
These are the ones I had experience being. Had an old car guy out here give me crap, because he knew I had family with health issues. To the point, he told others that I should not be around them, and I guess give them cooties.

This man's son was a medical something at a hospital. Claimed people like me were dying enmasse, and making his vaccinated son constantly ill...
The logic eludes me to this day.
Yup,
I was asked to skip many gatherings of family and friends including Holidays, Birthdays, and a funeral because the ”responsible” people felt I was a danger to them.
Our happy hour group dwindled from about 50 people down to 5. Now that people are returning, they all asked me “How did you know?”
I point out a few of the stupid things they all believed and now most of them see it.
Things like walking in to a restaurant with a mask, but you can take it off once you’re seated.
Churches and gyms closed, but strip joints open.
LollaPallooza ruled OK, but NASCAR races dangerous to watch.
lone paddleboarder in the Malibu bay arrested for no mask.
Filling the skate parks with sand.
The list is long.
I did get covid once, coming from Mexico, while everyone on the plane was masked.
One dose of Ivermectin and the symptoms were gone in a day. (And I haven’t even had a sniffle since)
The unvaxed deserve reparations!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The U.S. government has paid two more people who were injured by COVID-19 vaccines as it faces the prospect of being forced by a court to improve a program for victims.

Syringes filled with COVID-19 vaccine sit on a table at a COVID-19 vaccination clinic in a file image. (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
The U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), which runs the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), issued the payments to two people who suffered heart inflammation after COVID-19 vaccination.

HRSA disclosed the two payments in its most recent update, which includes data current as of Oct. 1.

Both people experienced myocarditis, or heart inflammation, after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. HRSA has declined to disclose which shots the people received.

One person received $4,183 and the other received $4,934. 🤣

HRSA did not respond to requests for more information.