WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccine... to take... or not to take?

jetur

Reaction score
Trumps white house is to announce two vaccine development leaders later today. One will be a military leader. Since when is the military involved in a vaccine process? Am I missing something here, or is this a normal process? Would like to know if anyone has any inside knowledge of what is getting ready to transpire, or your thoughts on weather this is a good idea to take or not to take. What says the "Brain Trust"?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
85171483-D7A5-4EE9-8BB8-F672085B4E40.png
D600593B-BCED-4F71-A142-F42B575F6138.jpeg

fishing fool

Reaction score
Just drink the Koolaid.........................................

traquer

Reaction score
sorrento thereputics shares are up 100% today, if true, vaccine won't be needed. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, and it the government will let it happen

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
that's fair, and you can go to all the crowded bars and restaurants and see what happens from there...

Touched a nerve huh, sorry. 🥺 😏 😄 I don't do those things either so that ol virus will have to get me another way, lol... ;)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You put acetone on your shingles?
Yes.
Shot a boat at night, hot outside.
Got some orange smudged right on the sores.
Felt insane good until I pulled the rag away and oxygen hit it.
Then.. pain. Lots of pain.

Was about 3am when I did it. By 10am it looked and felt a bit better. So?🤷‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If someone tells you that you are going to be forced to take a vaccine or they are going to have to track you via rfid, or other means..

the proper protocol in that situation is to shoot that person in the face.

Hope that clears up any confusion in the matter.

RD

oldschool

Reaction score
The chip isn’t in the vaccine it’s on the syringe and where is anyone getting that it’s “mandatory “?
A0BDBDA3-0E02-46A5-939C-9085278867F7.jpeg

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I would trust the military to carry out the vaccinating. 'process' far more than state health care systems or insurance companies.
I sure as hell won't be in the first couple of rounds of injections.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I’m
If someone tells you that you are going to be forced to take a vaccine or they are going to have to track you via rfid, or other means..

the proper protocol in that situation is to shoot that person in the face.

Hope that clears up any confusion in the matter.

RD
I’m gonna follow your lead on that one RD

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yes.
Shot a boat at night, hot outside.
Got some orange smudged right on the sores.
Felt insane good until I pulled the rag away and oxygen hit it.
Then.. pain. Lots of pain.

Was about 3am when I did it. By 10am it looked and felt a bit better. So?🤷‍♂️

Fucking Larry..

🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What can I say?
Dude, it worked 👍
Here's one for you...@rmarion may have seen this too, or any "hot roofers". Get hit with a mop or a good splat of hot tar. The stuff is somewhere in the area of 600 degrees. It hurts like hell, stickier than hell, and starts emulsifing on your now blistering skin. Good 'ol 89 octane gas. Feels good on the burn, and starts dissolving the asphalt. Weird, probably causes cancer, but at that point you really don't care.

retaocleg

Reaction score
nope.....
the contact tracing thingy, like in Washington state…….they can now quarantine people and the entire household , just for being in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with it......and they don't have to tell you which of your contacts had it...…and quarantine only lifted when you test negative...even if you nevr tested positive...…..inconclusive?.....f-u, you are quarantined!….what could possibly go wrong?
and the national guard is being tapped to help in the tracing effort......

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
nope.....
the contact tracing thingy, like in Washington state…….they can now quarantine people and the entire household , just for being in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with it......and they don't have to tell you which of your contacts had it...…and quarantine only lifted when you test negative...even if you nevr tested positive...…..inconclusive?.....f-u, you are quarantined!….what could possibly go wrong?
Don't need to build a FEMA camp, just lock up people in their own homes...sounds great. I'm sure the household's "designated helper" is also paid to keep tabs on the people locked down.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Here's one for you...@rmarion may have seen this too, or any "hot roofers". Get hit with a mop or a good splat of hot tar. The stuff is somewhere in the area of 600 degrees. It hurts like hell, stickier than hell, and starts emulsifing on your now blistering skin. Good 'ol 89 octane gas. Feels good on the burn, and starts dissolving the asphalt. Weird, probably causes cancer, but at that point you really don't care.
the trick is to review the tar, without busting the blister.... once you the blister pops, a scar will occur....

I know from personal experience... I cleaned tar from my brother in Law (ex-partner), brother who fell into fresh mopped (500 degrees) aspahlt tar.... any solvent will do the trick... I used gas to remove 75% of the asphalt, then hand cleaner on the balance.... he had three blisters, inside blisters (I'm not a Dr. but did stay at a Holiday Inn).I'd say he had 3rd degree burns..... all tar was removed, hurt like DUCKING HELL!!!... this tar removal left no scars on his body...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I will go down shooting if anyone even comes close to me with that bullshit. Take your vaccine and insert it directly into your asshole and save me the trouble of shoving it there....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
nope.....

Ya see there is a perfect example.. That isn’t legal on any level?

I understand trying to curb the spread and am all for it.. But they are going about it backwards.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I got shingles a couple years ago.
My anecdotal experience.... acetone applied to the area.

Hurt like a MotherFucker!!!
Bad!!!
But showed improvement within 12 hours.

My dad got shingles once, washed himself down with gasoline, the shit was gone the next day but he smelt like a dirty carburetor for a week.. he said the smell was WAY worth the results. Same thing he would do with poison oak!

With poison oak, which I have had quite a few times, I scrub till its raw with 99% rubbing alcohol. Weeps like a bitch for s few hour, gently wipe down with alcohol again after weeping stops and its dried up in 24hrs.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...I’m just going to get another bandanna but perhaps in a different color🛎...

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I’m sure it will be required for my line of work. The responses of the anti-vaxxers baffle me. I will let you know how it turns out, lol.

Dalton

Reaction score
With my job, we wont have a choice on getting the vaccine. I know some people, that are all for the lockdown, but also say they wont get the vaccine, figure that one out.

DrHW

Reaction score
I was waiting for Bill Gates photo to come up. He is blamed for everything.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I am a Trump fan and when I heard about a warp speed vaccine I said no fucking way.

WYRD

Reaction score
I would be ok with getting it. The first release might be a little sketchy since it's rushed to market but once it's dialed in. I started getting flu shot every year and I am positive they have helped me. Wife and I get them because our son is immune compromised. Rona VAX would be no different.

Don't understand why you are all so afraid of modern medicine. If you had cancer would you follow the recommended treatment or just let it run its course? Do you get your kids vaccinations for school? Why is this different, because it's new?