Flu
Anthrax
Shingles
HPV
MMR
Hep C
Testosterone
Steroids

Haven’t seen the big pay outs on these lawsuits of vaccines, supplements , all over a decade old or more, but time will tell.

They are immune from lawsuit from a bill signed in the 80s by Reagan. National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, it is administered by the federal government, and has a capped payout. Just for an idea of the payouts, since it was started 35 years ago it has paid out appx 4 billion, including attorneys fees. So not much.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
True. But atleast they were tested and we now know most of the long term side effects. Knowing that, you can make an informed decision on them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
No one is putting a gun to anyone’s head to take the vaccine. Only MmR is required for Many state’s public school systems.

I’ve seen way more side effects from testosterone treatments (heart valve/related issues ) , than anything else.

55k + vaccinated through Cal Poly Pomona since it opened.
1 death, already proven 20 times over was not vaccine related.
1 heart attsck: late 70’s , was waiting for first shot. Guy was brought back on way to hosptial and was bummed he couldn’t get shot lol.

0 hospitalizations

Again, time will tell

For a group that will jump in a 120 flat bottom, light sobe bombs, fire off full auto rifles and drive 130mph on rice road, I just don’t get the fear of a vaccine.

Just like my briefing I posted about the North Las Vegas nuke test sites from the 50’s

Lots of people claimed they witnessed the blast and got cancer .

What cancer did over 80% report? Lung cancer

The fact the same people ripped Camels by the box for decades had nothing to do with the one 20 second blast of Nuclear energy that somehow didn’t attack their lungs for 35 years lol.

Nothing is certain, do what you want.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
They are immune from lawsuit from a bill signed in the 80s by Reagan. National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, it is administered by the federal government, and has a capped payout. Just for an idea of the payouts, since it was started 35 years ago it has paid out appx 4 billion, including attorneys fees. So not much.
Section 8 housing gets payouts for falling on cracks in the sidewalks that may or may not have occurred.
Some legit, some not, game of life: payouts

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
No one is putting a gun to anyone’s head to take the vaccine. Only MmR is required for Many state’s public school systems.

I’ve seen way more side effects from testosterone treatments (heart valve/related issues ) , than anything else.

1 heart attsck: late 70’s , was waiting for first shot. Guy was brought back on way to hosptial and was bummed he couldn’t get shot lol.

0 hospitalizations

Again, time will tell

For a group that will jump in a 120 flat bottom, light sobe bombs, fire off full auto rifles and drive 130mph on rice road, I just don’t get the fear of a vaccine.

Just like my briefing I posted about the North Las Vegas nuke test sites from the 50’s

The fact the same people ripped Camels by the box for decades had nothing to do with the one 20 second blast of Nuclear energy that somehow didn’t attack their lungs for 35 years lol.

Not trying to be a dick but all of your posts about this just seems like you are trying to convince yourself that you made the right decision! Or you have stock in the vaccine.

No vaccine has ever been pushed out this fast not to mention Rnma vaccines have never been used on humans until now!

Myself, I'm not interested in injecting some aborted baby shit into my body. I havent seen enough proof, with my own eyes, that this virus is severe enough for me to justify injecting some unknown shit into my body. I havent had a vaccine since the one I took as a kid for school. If people around me were dropping like flies, or if it was a 50/50 chance of survival,sure probably would then

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. But I'd jump in a 130mph flat before I though about injecting some unknown shit into my body.. but that's just me.

To each their own!
Mask? no mask?
Vaccine? No vaccine?
It's a choice eveyone has, no need to belittle someone for making a different choice than you did.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Section 8 housing gets payouts for falling on cracks in the sidewalks that may or may not have occurred.
Some legit, some not, game of life: payouts

🤣🤣🤣
Not a real good comparison but ok! Jmo

LowRiver2

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣
Not a real good comparison but ok! Jmo
Same reasoning :
Payouts
None of us can say all pay outs , whatever the cause, are legit.
That’s a fact

I simply don’t get talking about a dead horse issue that has ultimately been proven fact in Ca that no business has forced anyone to get the vaccine.

Pot is legal
Cops can’t smoke pot
So be it, I like my job, I don’t smoke pot.

If a co. Decides all new hires get the vaccine, then don’t apply
Highly likely that will not occur as stated, the virus is going the way of the flu: PPE if no vaccine maybe, but nothing more as the cases (lowering daily), won’t support mass vaccinations, let alone forced ones as a term of employment.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Same reasoning :
Payouts
None of us can say all pay outs , whatever the cause, are legit.
That’s a fact

I simply don’t get talking about a dead horse issue that has ultimately been proven fact in Ca that no business has forced anyone to get the vaccine.

Pot is legal
Cops can’t smoke pot
So be it, I like my job, I don’t smoke pot.

If a co. Decides all new hires get the vaccine, then don’t apply
Highly likely that will not occur as stated, the virus is going the way of the flu: PPE if no vaccine maybe, but nothing more as the cases (lowering daily), won’t support mass vaccinations, let alone forced ones as a term of employment.

Just for clarity, Pot is legal in the state. It's not just cops that cant smoke pot. Any corporation or any business that requires UA cannot smoke pot! Reason, because it's not legal at the federal level so insurance companies will not cover shit if you test positive!!

And if a business requires you to take a vaccine as terms of employment and you get sick or die as a result. Guess what, that company is going to be held responsible! And who is that company going to go after for the failed vaccine? The Pharm company? Nope not responsible.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Just for clarity, Pot is legal in the state. It's not just cops that cant smoke pot. Any corporation or any business that requires UA cannot smoke pot! Reason, because it's not legal at the federal level so insurance companies will not cover shit if you test positive!!

And if a business requires you to take a vaccine as terms of employment and you get sick or die as a result. Guess what, that company is going to be held responsible! And who is that company going to go after for the failed vaccine? The Pharm company? Nope not responsible.

And any corp. attorney worth shit therefore knows already there is no win in forcing a vaccination.
Only co that will be one that wants the attention to spend big money on lawsuits and years in court.

Which is none, hence my point

Game over, forced vaccinations in Ca. By a private non health care company is a mute point.

Close as it will get ,for the third time Ive posted this week, is nurses/ hospital workers to wear a mask-ppe when working if they don’t want vaccine, just like the flu shot.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Heart attack took out Hagler.Marvin died at Hospital.
Another fatality of Covid is RDP P&G. All this fucked arguing about a shot or wearing a mask is pathetic.WHO THE FUCK cares what a person has decided what best for them personally. Every Fucking Day same bullshit. Thank God RD has attrition on his side.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Another fatality of Covid is RDP P&G. All this fucked arguing about a shot or wearing a mask is pathetic.WHO THE FUCK cares what a person has decided what best for them personally. Every Fucking Day same bullshit. Thank God RD has attrition on his side.

Dont know what caused his death but..

I agree 100% that everyone has a choice on this virus shit. Wear a mask or dont. Inject aborted baby shit into your body, or dont. It's your choice we all make them and sometimes we make the wrong one. I could give two shits if someone gets the vaccine or not, same if you wear a mask or dont. But dont belittle me because my choice is different than another. Why should people worry if I've had the vaccine or not? If someone got the vaccine they should be fine right? Then why care about the person that didnt? My main problem is making them mandatory to travel, work, ect.. it my choice, if I end up dying from my decision, well, that goes back to, sometimes we make the wrong choice!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just like the media told you George Floyd died of asphyxiation or Donnie colluded with the Russians?

You know I like you Sweep and I understand this thing has thrown you for a loop, but just like you have the right to do as you see fit, we have the right to question the narrative being fed to us by a corrupt as hell government.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20210314_222019.jpg

Whatever happen to simple math...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Just like the media told you George Floyd died of asphyxiation or Donnie colluded with the Russians?

You know I like you Sweep and I understand this thing has thrown you for a loop, but just like you have the right to do as you see fit, we have the right to question the narrative being fed to us by a corrupt as hell government.

Nothing has thrown me for a “ LOOP “. Same here Roger,nothing but respect for you and your energy. I totally believe when the time is right the truth and every detail of a stolen Election and the warfare of the China Pandemic will be public information. One man will be the messenger,President Trump is that messenger.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

It gets old with the name calling.
I shake my head at the clutching pearls from a group that espouses free choice, but shames those that make a choice.

Pretty sure sheeple don’t do this, so until then, call me the black sheep at most lol

E50A275B-D101-40C1-82B3-AEDCACCE1F8E.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I shake my head at the clutching pearls from a group that espouses free choice, but shames those that make a choice.

Pretty sure sheeple don’t do this, so until then, call me the black sheep at most lol

View attachment 982155

Where do you see name calling in that post? Just curious..

Icky

Reaction score

View attachment 982155
How fast do you gotta swim to launch out of the water like that and land on the helicopter? 🤣

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Where do you see name calling in that post? Just curious..
These threads have sheeple , name calling ,
Sly remarks all around

Tell me this, you have three inmates , all with more time on RDP than you, talking about this .
You saying we just made it up?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
These threads have sheeple , name calling ,
Sly remarks all around

Tell me this, you have three inmates , all with more time on RDP than you, talking about this .
You saying we just made it up?

So you are better than me and know more because you have been on RDP longer? Does it make you feel better knowing that? Like when you tried to call me out for not having a boat, or offroad shit? Your ego is astounding!

You quoted a post and talked about name calling that had non on it! Can you just not admit that when you read the post you misread and see Sweep as Sheep?

Not sure what your problem is with me but it seems to get to you🤷🏻‍♂️ dont let it!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So you are better than me and know more because you have been on RDP longer? Does it make you feel better knowing that? Like when you tried to call me out for not having a boat, or offroad shit? Your ego is astounding!

You quoted a post and talked about name calling that had non on it! Can you just not admit that when you read the post you misread and see Sweep as Sheep?

Not sure what your problem is with me but it seem to get to you🤷🏻‍♂️ dont let it!
You have a habit of injecting yourself with small spaces of posts. If you don’t see an exact post or word you want to argue about on one specific thread , you try act like the issue doesn’t exist.
Easy solution, don’t reply to my posts and I won’t be replying to yours.
Maturity and time here appear to have an equation.
This is an ongoing issue ( not you, the topic),
Either see it for what it is or don’t
Tried ?
No , I confimed you actually do stuff other than toss peanuts from the bleachers , which all inmates should be doing. (Actual current boaters)

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
You have a habit of injecting yourself with small spaces of posts. If you don’t see an exact post or word you want to argue about on one specific thread , you try act like the issue doesn’t exist.
Easy solution, don’t reply to my posts and I won’t be replying to yours.
Maturity and time here appear to have an equation.
This is an ongoing issue ( not you, the topic),
Either see it for what it is or don’t
Tried ?
No , I confimed you actually do stuff other than toss peanuts from the bleachers , which all inmates should be doing.

You are the one that thinks you are better than everyone. And I will post to whatever I want. If you dont like it, well sorry.

Like I have said I appreciate what you do and alot of your post. But "holier than thou" attitude sometimes is a bit much but to each his own. It's all good

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You are the one that thinks you are better than everyone. And I will post to whatever I want. If you dont like it, well sorry.

Like I have said I appreciate what you do and alot of your post. But "holier than thou" attitude sometimes is a bit much but to each his own. It's all good
And this isn’t about you , just your problem with me, and 0 of the topic at hand
Considering you are the only inmate with this “issue” with me, I’d say you might want to consider your minority stance , just sayin’
Lol, another decoder ring needs to be ordered.
Back to topic of BS side name calling .

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
And this isn’t about you , just your problem with me, and 0 of the topic at hand
Considering you are the only inmate with this “issue” with me, I’d say you might want to consider your minority stance , just sayin’
Lol, another decoder ring needs to be ordered.
Back to topic of BS side name calling .

This thread isnt about name calling and never was. You made it that.

And I dont have a problem with you at all. Apparently you have a problem with me. All I asked is where the "name calling" in the post you quoted. Then you basically tell me I have no relevance because you have been on RDP longer. But whatever!🤣🤣

I'm not sure what the "decoder ring" comment is about. As my writing is pretty comprehensive.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
This thread isnt about name calling and never was. You made it that.

And I dont have a problem with you at all. Apparently you have a problem with me. All I asked is where the "name calling" in the post you quoted. Then you basically tell me I have no relevance because you have been on RDP longer. But whatever!🤣🤣

I'm not sure what the "decoder ring" comment is about. As my writing is pretty comprehensive.
No
Several of us are talking about the tone and point of why this is even being discussed.
You aren’t part of the conversation, but somehow my posts get in your head.
Put me on ignore.
And yes your comprehension on said topic is lacking.
Who did you reference? The other two who talked about this?
No
You focused on me
Is what it is.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I spoke up (Posted) because cannot understand the argument of shot or no shot. i’m gonna write it off to Generation gap.
LowRiver2 brings incredible stuff to RDP, Always has.In fact you see LR2 running down the street in LA best follow him.
Same,JUSTWANNARACE brings interesting posts in all sections of RDP. Let’s get past this China warfare thing asap

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

0 hospitalizations

Again, time will tell

No gun yet. We are talking liberal dums so just a matter of time

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

View attachment 982155
Never did try to shame you. Only stated my opinion and questioned why you did it.

just_floatin

Reaction score
2F941A40-502E-47C4-A2A2-F47E612BD19D.jpeg

Rye

Reaction score
I was just offered Moderna today, waiting for confirmation because they have some left over. Personally I would rather have J&J and be done with it in one visit, but I’m not complaining.

Skater368

Upon My Request This is all Folks Skater368/nganga
Reaction score
Just info here guys, My wife and son (Brian), both were vaccinated. Lori got the Phizer, Brian got the Moderna. Lori got her second dose 3/5, Brian got his second dose, 3/11.

They both were tested yesterday for Covid (long story) both came back negative but both were positive for antibodies.

Neither got Covid, both developed antibodies. Both vaccines worked and neither of them had adverse reactions. Mild fever and mild body aches for one day.

They worked guys.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Just had my second shot yesterday, Phizer did a lot of soul searching before I got it Wife is younger than me no health issues and doesnt think she will get it for a while as I said before Iam 79 takeing Chemo pills everyday and some Bp meds personally felt the risk of the shot becuase of my health issues en age was less than risk with covid I have had no issues with shots as yet brother en wife got shots a while ago no issues. As people have said personal choice based on your own situation were I younger and in better health I may have waited a bit. Free country( a least for awhile with these a-holes in power) Your choice is yours good luck to all on this covid crap

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
View attachment 982740

I am all for people choosing what is right for them, especially if they are at risk. From everything I have read, this age group is not at risk. Why would someone do this to their kids? 🐑

just_floatin

Reaction score
I am all for people choosing what is right for them, especially if they are at risk. From everything I have read, this age group is not at risk. Why would someone do this to their kids? 🐑
Reports are parents as far as Tucson, Arizona signed their children up for the trial. Very interesting decisions on the behalf of the parents. None of my business though. I just post the information from the manufacturer of the vaccine. It appears we have bypassed testing lab rats and monkeys and went straight to people. I will circle back 🤣 to this thread in 10 years god willing and hopefully no ill side effects will be reported.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Big government has that covered. :(

In February of 2020, Trump's secretary of H&HS invoked the public readiness and emergency preparedness act which provides immunity for COVID vaccine manufacturers which means for now, the manufacturers can not be sued for the use of these vaccines unless the plaintiff can prove willful misconduct, a very high bar.

The government wanted this done quick, the companies wanted immunity from liability. The deal was cut between big government and big pharma.......

“Tap tap tap...”

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I got my second dose of Pfizer on Saturday. My wife got hers today.

Round 1 didn’t do anything to me other than a sore arm for the next day and I slept pretty hard the night I got it. Round 2 kicked my ass from a fatigue stand point. A couple hours after I got it I was wiped out. I slept it off, I was a little groggy yesterday and today but that was it.

Round 1 gave my wife some pretty solid fatigue, she slept for almost 24 hours. After round 2 she’s already sleeping and running a very mild fever.

All in all I’d do it again in a heart beat. I can travel worry free and now I can do it on the companies dime because the liability concerns of contracting COVID while traveling on company business are over.

For those of you who don’t want to do it. Don’t. Nobody is going to force you and it’s your right to choose what you want to put in your body. I respect your decision. For those of us who did, be decent human beings and respect our choice as well. This is America, we all get to make our own choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rye

Reaction score
Entire state of AZ will be open to anyone over 16 to get vaccinated beginning Wednesday.
Good job! 👍👍