• Yes

Votes: 83 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 160 65.8%

• Total voters

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I'm going to hold off for 2 reasons... I think I'm pretty young enough and in good health that IF I were to get it, I'd be okay. This means a) i dont need to inject myself with something that could potentially be harmful later on, and b) it'll free up a dose for someone else that might be in worse shape than I am.

However all that could change when/if restrictions are put in place for those who dont have vaccines, such as travel, work, etc. At that point screw everyone else I want mine first. Which is going to be everyones mindset once those types of "gates" are created.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
48AE4DAD-119A-4199-82E5-D8C36EB7F684.jpeg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Do I believe it works? Yes.

Do I believe it's safe? Yes.

Do I believe I need it? I already had the Covid and I hate standing in lines. So when the line is gone, I'll probably go get shot up.

And this poll is bogus. No RD SUX?

👎

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Yes, I have had open heart surgery and support the vaccine. My wife is a nurse and zero issue on the vaccine. I will get the first shot 2/3

Completely agree with your statement. My wife works for a large medical center and more than 80% of the employees have stated they will NOT get the vaccine.

My wife is also a Nurse and she's not sold on the vaccine. That's partly why I created this poll. People certainly don't share the same view about this.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
My wife is also a Nurse and she's not sold on the vaccine. That's partly why I created this poll. People certainly don't share the same view about this.
Is she even a real nurse then? Because all of the anecdotal evidence posted on here from husbands of tiktoking nurses say the opposite. They believe the science.

DesertFox

Reaction score
The America's Front Line Doctors video made me nervous but I probably will if it will satisfy international travel requirements. My teenage kids will not be.

Reaction score
I figure if the Democrats are pushing it; it has to be bad for you. I can’t believe they are doing something that isn’t self serving. So no...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

are you guys just waking up, 14 post before someone drags politics into it.....

manxman

Reaction score
I'll wait and see. To much conflicting information.
About the only good thing with my kids online/home schooling is no one has been sick in my household.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I did
To each their own.
If you go to a Kaiser clinic from Kern to the border, Mrs. LR2 is in charge of it.
I’ve seen enough to make my decision and my squad has a mission to keep running as there is no one else to do what we do.
100% of us are vaccinated along with SWAT.
We signed up to perform, knew the risks

To each their own
@Sharp Shooter just stay away from Terminal 4, heard over 150 working there caught it lol

That said
Keep your hands off your face and stay 6’ or mask on around people you don’t live with if talking to over 15 minutes and you have 100% chance of not catching it

All the first responders that cry they got it at work:

Yeah, from doing the above with mask off , up close, talking with their co workers , not from the patients or the public

Pretty fucking easy to avoid it.

Last edited:

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
My daughter is a nurse at a major hospital in Phoenix, and most of her co workers are not getting the shot. I am going to follow her lead, and pass on the vaccine.

Is she and most of her co-workers not getting it, because they've had C-19 or they are not trusting the vaccine?
So far, its 50/50 from the people I know in the medical field.

nowski

Reaction score
With the exception of a sore back the rest of my body and immune system seems to be firing on all cylinders, no need for a vaccine here...

500bbc

Reaction score
I did
To each their own.
If you go to a Kaiser clinic from Kern to the border, Mrs. LR2 is in charge of it.
I’ve seen enough to make my decision and my squad has a mission to keep running as there is no one else to do what we do.
100% of us are vaccinated along with SWAT.
We signed up to perform, knew the risks

To each their own
@Sharp Shooter just stay away from Terminal 4, heard over 150 working there caught it lol

That said
Keep your hands off your face and stay 6’ or mask on around people you don’t live with if talking to over 15 minutes and you have 100% chance of not catching it

All the first responders that cry they got it at work:

Yeah, from doing the above with mask off , up close, talking with their co workers , not from the patients or the public

Pretty fucking easy to avoid it.
I'm more worried about touching door knobs and shopping cart handles smeared with tweaker feces...

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My wife is a nurse and is a hard NO on taking the vaccine. My family has already had Covid and lived to tell the tail. Hell, even my 96 year grandmother kicked its ass. To take a vaccine that does not cure the virus, but only is intended to lessen the symptoms when the virus is contracted, for a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate and was designed in less than a year, I say why bother. But to each their own.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I’m gonna need to see some credentials and her tiktok. My cousin is a CRNA at Loma Linda and he thinks the masses are brainless idiots that would crawl on all fours if Fauci told them to......because you know, science.

Wait what?
View attachment 966729

So let me get this straight...You want me to tell my wife that there’s a guy (girl?) on RiverDaves named Waffles that needs to see her nursing credentials? You can’t be serious! And just to pile it on, my mother in law is also an RN and firmly against the vaccine.

it’s surprising how split we all are on this subject.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
One of my main pet peeves s is nurses that refuse to take the flu vaccine then walk around hospitals and ICU’s with a mask on their chin. 😡
I’ve called out several over the years.
Mrs. LR2 goes at them when both barrels.
That’s the equivalent of me walking around on duty with my 1911 safety off 🙄

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...You want me to tell my wife that there’s a guy (girl?) on RiverDaves named Waffles that needs to see her nursing credentials? You can’t be serious! And just to pile it on, my mother in law is also an RN and firmly against the vaccine.

Yes. It’s imperative

A67F7385-03EE-4E47-9E04-48F80A758EA4.png

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

In typical Waffles fashion he is being a sarcastic smart ass. Lol

He agrees with you..

LowRiver2

Reaction score
1911 on duty? Ok old timer. Do you strap the holster to your belt or your walker? Old people always want the vax.

/heavy sarcasm for those that cant see it
BECE47D1-D27A-437A-A80F-3F634D58A20A.jpeg
104E1C9A-710F-4F78-853A-8659A7E4A42C.jpeg

i’ll take the Old timer name for my LB Operator: still better than any striker fire
Now , for the STI with RMR I should be carrying by April: That’s 21 rounds of state of the art right there. Hitting steel at 200 yards? Yes, call me whatever you want with that system

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
I bet most people have no clue about what vaccines they have received over their lifetime, I personally did not so I had to look it up. This list is just basic and I have had additional ones like Typhoid. Now that I am in my 50s I am also supposed to get the shingles vaccine next time I go for my physical... So I have probably about close to 20 vaccines in my current and future.

Addionally, I believe the only ones on the list that are more deadly than covid are tenanus and polio... so most all of the standard vaccines are less deadly than covid. So long answer for me is yes I am getting the covid vaccine. At this point I figure I am already a walking big pharma zombie and I am ready to get my covid super powers and return to normal.

I also personally don't give two shits to anyone opposed to it, to each his own...
  • Influenza
  • Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)
  • Tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap “booster” for adolescents)
  • Poliovirus (IPV)
  • Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)
  • Pneumococcal (PCV)
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
  • Rotavirus
  • Hepatitis B (Hep B)
  • Hepatitis A (Hep A)
  • Meningococcal (MenACWY)
  • Meningococcal B (MenB)**

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Just to keep things in perspective. People keep touting that the virus has a survival rate of about 99%, that translates into 1 in every 100 people that contract the virus are going to die from it. If I were to set out a bowl of 100 M&Ms on the table and told you that one of them is deadly you would probably not want any M&Ms.

Now manufacturers of this "vaccine" are claiming that it has a 95% success rate so if that were the case it would mean that only 1 person 950 would die from the virus. That is a pretty significant bump in survival rate.

All that being said, I am still not convinced that this new treatment is as effective as they claim and I would like to see what the long term effects might be before I sign up for it. I have a lot of faith in our medical industry but not necessarily big pharma. Does anyone remember the aides "vaccine" that was widely distributed in Africa? Don't quote me on the numbers but as I recall the eventual results were about a 20% mortality and a large number of the survivors ended up sterile or impotent. Again I want to clarify that I'm not certain of all the facts but If I remember correctly that "vaccine" was also a genetic manipulation treatment similar to the Covid treatment that is currently being offered. Science marches on and this may prove to be the greatest boon to mankind since penicillin but I think that tech. is still in it's infancy and I would like to know more about it.

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I bet most people have no clue about what vaccines they have received over their lifetime, I personally did not so I had to look it up. This list is just basic and I have had additional ones like Typhoid. Now that I am in my 50s I am also supposed to get the shingles vaccine next time I go for my physical... So I have probably about close to 20 vaccines in my current and future.

Addionally, I believe the only ones on the list that are more deadly than covid are tenanus and polio... so most all of the standard vaccines are less deadly than covid. So long answer for me is yes I am getting the covid vaccine. At this point I figure I am already a walking big pharma zombie and I am ready to get my covid super powers and return to normal.

I also personally don't give two shits to anyone opposed to it, to each his own...
  • Influenza
  • Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)
  • Tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap “booster” for adolescents)
  • Poliovirus (IPV)
  • Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)
  • Pneumococcal (PCV)
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
  • Rotavirus
  • Hepatitis B (Hep B)
  • Hepatitis A (Hep A)
  • Meningococcal (MenACWY)
  • Meningococcal B (MenB)**
This mRNA isn’t a vaccine though. It’s more or less Gene Therapy