• Yes

Votes: 83 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 160 65.8%

• Total voters

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
This mRNA isn’t a vaccine though. It’s more or less Gene Therapy

I am not trying to convince anyone to get it, I just stated my own personal rationalization. Most of my decisions are based on fact-less rationalizations. It no different than running super unleaded gasoline in a low compression boat motor, I rationalize it in my own mind and tell myself if feels better and go have a good time on the lake.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
We have slugs in patrol/Admin that won’t get it and will lick door handles trying to get it or claim exposure to stay at home

cowards in every field
I get your choice. It was also the choice of 100% of your fellow Bomb squad and swat to get as well.

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this.... Very helpful to understand the general feeling of people around us.

Husqy510

Reaction score
What would be interesting is to see how this pole would differ if conducted on a large group of physicians...

FreeBird236

Reaction score
What would be interesting is to see how this pole would differ if conducted on a large group of physicians...
Not sure how it would work out, but I don't think I've ever seen such a high % rejection by medical personnel.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I don’t typically like the “fast tracked option” of anything, especially a vaccine. Fast tracked experimental parachute, no thanks. Fast tracked experimental airplane, no thanks. Fast tracked experimental submarine, no thanks. It’s not that I don’t believe in the science it’s just that there is no need for me to be the first guy to jump off the cliff to see if the water is deep enough. I’ll sit back and let everyone else jump for awhile before I make my decision.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If I was to get the vaccine, I'd wait for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. There will only be one shot required for the J&J vaccine and not two like the other vaccines.
You'll have to resolve yourself that it's going to be quite some time then. But the one-and-done should have a larger reach in distribution.
Wife says it's defaulted to attacking patients kidneys now.
You don't want this.

• Sad
Reactions: DWC

MSum661

Reaction score

139255783_402753504361481_6375474168833308123_n.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
Just to keep things in perspective. People keep touting that the virus has a survival rate of about 99%, that translates into 1 in every 100 people that contract the virus are going to die from it. If I were to set out a bowl of 100 M&Ms on the table and told you that one of them is deadly you would probably not want any M&Ms.

Now manufacturers of this "vaccine" are claiming that it has a 95% success rate so if that were the case it would mean that only 1 person 950 would die from it. That is a pretty significant bump in survival rate.

All that being said, I am still not convinced that this new treatment is as effective as they claim and I would like to see what the long term effects might be before I sign up for it. I have a lot of faith in our medical industry but not necessarily big pharma. Does anyone remember the aides "vaccine" that was widely distributed in Africa? Don't quote me on the numbers but as I recall the eventual results were about a 20% mortality and a large number of the survivors ended up sterile or impotent. Again I want to clarify that I'm not certain of all the facts but If I remember correctly that "vaccine" was also a genetic manipulation treatment similar to the Covid treatment that is currently being offered. Science marches on and this may prove to be the greatest boon to mankind since penicillin but I think that tech. is still in it's infancy and I would like to know more about it.
This is nail on how I feel! Great post and I would just like some more data first.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yeah I too follow the science. It is encouraging to hear our new administration is enforcing travel bans (except Muslim nations) to contain the global variants. Besides, experts believe the vaccinations should work against the new variants. All 800 of them. 🤔 Well hell thats close enough for me, where do I sign up 💉.
D4CDBC3B-955A-4F18-93CF-E0E0A73CF2FD.jpeg

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
We have slugs in patrol/Admin that won’t get it and will lick door handles trying to get it or claim exposure to stay at home

cowards in every field

So if someone doesn’t want to get the vaccine for their own personal reasons
You consider them a slug or a coward.
Or am I reading your post wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So if someone doesn’t want to get the vaccine for their own personal reasons
You consider them a slug or a coward.
Or am I reading your post wrong.

1. No one in my Squad or Dteam would not choose to not get it. We run on a level I already posted about : mission first

We have slugs in patrol and in admin spots

Pretty sure you have them in the entertainment industry too: the type that will do anything not to work.
Difference is, they do it to stay gone because they are afraid of upholding the oath they took that includes putting their ass on the line .
Plain and simple

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
1. No one in my Squad or Dteam would not choose to not get it. We run on a level I already posted about : mission first

We have slugs in patrol and in admin spots

Pretty sure you have them in the entertainment industry too: the type that will do anything not to work.
Difference is, they do it to stay gone because they are afraid of upholding the oath they took that includes putting their ass on the line .
Plain and simple

I guess I just don’t think that low of people I work with. They want to work. I’m sorry you feel you work with these types. I’m sure they are out there in every job.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I guess I just don’t think that low of people I work with. They want to work. I’m sorry you feel you work with these types. I’m sure they are out there in every job.

When you see others running away from gunfire instead of running to it, you know cowards exist
Little different than your job

RichL

Reaction score
I am absolutely not anti-vax in belief and have had pretty much every one available through my lifetime. Was on the fence about this one after learning it's not a true vaccine and now that we're in recovery from the Chinese virus we've decided to take a wait and see position. Time will tell.

Husqy510

Reaction score
I got the vaccine because every Dr I know recommends it, including my wife. I honestly don't know shit about this stuff, but if every engine builder tells me to run the same cam, that's the one I'm running. But after reading this post I reached out to my buddy who's an ER doctor up near Folsom, he's ultra conservative and ultra religious. Guess what, he got it as well. Said the data is good

Andy B.

Reaction score
I got the vaccine because every Dr I know recommends it, including my wife. I honestly don't know shit about this stuff, but if every engine builder tells me to run the same cam, that's the one I'm running. But after reading this post I reached out to my buddy who's an ER doctor up near Folsom, he's ultra conservative and ultra religious. Guess what, he got it as well. Said the data is good

They're not see all the data especially long term I'm not telling anyone not to get it personal choice. Hopefully no long term issues everyone be safe.

jet496

Reaction score
Is she even a real nurse then? Because all of the anecdotal evidence posted on here from husbands of tiktoking nurses say the opposite. They believe the science.
My SIL in Colorado is a nurse & my niece is an administrator at a nursing home, both say no. On the other hand my dumbass BIL from Utah & SIL & her family in Sacramento are all posting with stickers on their mask that "I've been Vaccinated" LOL. They are not the sharpest pencils in the box so I'll stick with my scientific side of the family. I also know a few doctors who say they'll just wait & see.

I like the wait & see approach for a flu shot. It is probably fine, but...

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
When you see others running away from gunfire instead of running to it, you know cowards exist
Little different than your job

I should of known you’d come back with some sort of superiority comment. Anyone that doesn’t do what you do is beneath you. All good. Out

I really hope some slug or coward never has your back.

I thought we talking about getting a vaccine. Not running to battle.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
I teach in a public school somewhere in LA county, and I want to go back to in person learning. If my school district (not LAUSD thank God) makes me get it in order to go back, I will. Otherwise, I won’t. Simple as that...

Husqy510

Reaction score
They're not see all the data especially long term I'm not telling anyone not to get it personal choice. Hopefully no long term issues everyone be safe.
This is an honest question, what data do you think you're aware off that none of the doctors have?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
How is the data “good” when there hasn’t even been enough data to compile to come to such conclusions?
Wheres the 1 year study?
Where’s the 5 year study?
Where’s the 10 year study?
6 months? LOL!
If 6 months worth of data is enough for you, then that’s on you. I could give two fucks about what an ultra religious conservative ER doctor from Folsom has to say if he’s ok with with that also.....if anything, it shows how incompetent he truly is.

Husqy510

Reaction score
How is the data “good” when there hasn’t even been enough data to compile to come to such conclusions?
Wheres the 1 year study?
Where’s the 5 year study?
Where’s the 10 year study?
6 months? LOL!
If 6 months worth of data is enough for you, then that’s on you. I could give two fucks about what an ultra religious conservative ER doctor from Folsom has to say if he’s ok with with that also.....if anything, it shows how incompetent he truly is.
I just showed my wife this post and she chuckled... Vaccines stay in our system for a few days, no reason for a 1yr, 5yr, 10yr study. The fact is this trial was actually one of the larger trials performed. In all honesty I'm grateful for people like you because it means the people that want it, like my parents, can get it sooner

Andy B.

Reaction score
This is an honest question, what data do you think you're aware off that none of the doctors have?
Well seeing how the FDA hasn't even finished their testing and long term testing. Remember it was pushed out the normal testing wasn't completed.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I just showed my wife this post and she chuckled... Vaccines stay in our system for a few days, no reason for a 1yr, 5yr, 10yr study. The fact is this trial was actually one of the larger trials performed. In all honesty I'm grateful for people like you because it means the people that want it, like my parents, can get it sooner
Lol the fact that you equate this to a tradition vaccine speaks volumes.
But what do I know? Vaccines only stay in your system for a few days or something.....

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Well seeing how the FDA hasn't even finished their testing and long term testing. Remember it was pushed out the normal testing wasn't completed.
Nah your wrong brochacho. Those studies aren’t needed because vaccines don’t last longer than a couple of days in your body LOL

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I should of known you’d come back with some sort of superiority comment. Anyone that doesn’t do what you do is beneath you. All good. Out

I really hope some slug or coward never has your back.

I thought we talking about getting a vaccine. Not running to battle.

I got the vaccine to keep in the fight
That hero that is your neighbor did too.
No, slugs hide, they don’t have anyone’s back, they take a knee.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Oh and don’t forget to have them 2.....shit why stop at 2?....3....4 masks because the top immunologist in the world said so? Listen to the science goy

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
It’s NOT a vaccine. It’s gene therapy. Experimental. With complete legal immunity...a measure of confidence. For those reasons I should avoid it. You do you.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Honest question with a question. What long term efficacy data to be exact do doctors have that prove otherwise? There is none. Zero because Time as in years are a requirement. Clinical studies are underway parallel to the rollout of the vaccinations. Talk about the cart before the horse.

Just ponder for a second the product Round Up late night television commercials. No thanks. As stated. To each their own. For me and mine. A great life insurance policy and paid off assets. Wife and kids will be just fine should my health go south. For now, I will continue to monitor my diet intake, exercise five days a week, drink plenty of water, get sunshine, and down a few libations on the weekends. Until this human trial produces real results like preventing me from getting the vid. Not helping with maybe not getting the vid and the 800 associated variants. I’m out.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I got the vaccine to keep in the fight
That hero that is your neighbor did too.
No, slugs hide, they don’t have anyone’s back, they take a knee.

So the other Leo or essential people I know who haven’t gotten the vaccine are slugs? I thought my neighbor asked not to be brought up here.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So the other Leo or essential people I know who haven’t gotten the vaccine are slugs? I thought my neighbor asked not to be brought up here.

Actually he doesn’t care anymore, the fact you insinuated he was milking the system on RDP is sad, but not my problem.
I explained myself clearly, the few that have special skill sets did it for a reason. Some don’t do it out of fear or to hide from working.
The rest, that’s on them, they can be replaced in their areas of work when they get sick, good for them.

Reactions: DWC

Andy B.

Reaction score

That's not what he's saying I think he's referring to his union brothers.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
That's not what he's saying I think he's referring to his union brothers.

He called his union brothers who didn’t get the vaccine slugs and cowards is the way I read it.
Unless they were bomb squad or swat

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Anyway back on topic. No I wouldn’t get the vaccine yet. Need more time to see how it all plays out.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Sharp Shooter just stay away from Terminal 4, heard over 150 working there caught it lol

I'm in T-4. Out of the roughly 80 people I work with, approximately 8 people have tested pos. I'm only talking about my Airline. All of them (that I know of) wear masks religiously. There's a handful of people who don't wear the masks and they haven't gotten sick. Kinda makes you wonder...

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
I am getting the vaccine probably this summer. I had covid last month and was asymptomatic. Not worried at all