Vaccines-Just a Reminder

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1631729761826.jpg

Yore making it worse.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
And yet the politicians, their bought & paid for media, & so many sheep want to “shame” me into thinking I’m a bad guy for not getting vaccinated. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if there aren’t going to be a lot more peeps that wished they “hadn’t“ rushed out & got vaccinated. Of course non of our resident Liberals would ever admit that……..nah, they would just blame Trump, like their dementia, fraudulently elected Biden.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm with you on that Steve. What happens, if, down the road, this shit is responsible for CAUSING people to suffer from medical problems they wouldn't have otherwise had?? That's my fear, because if that does happen, Bill Gates the Devil will have achieved his goal of reducing human population via vaccination....

jonnyd

Reaction score
Apparently there are experts that refute her findings. I'm so tired of reading articles that tell their readers about some panel of experts that either don't want their names mentioned or don't exist. I do not give any any credit to any article that refer to an expert.

Rant over!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Apparently there are experts that refute her findings. I'm so tired of reading articles that tell their readers about some panel of experts that either don't want their names mentioned or don't exist. I do not give any any credit to any article that refer to an expert.

Rant over!

Of course they do!!! 😂

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I’m vaccinated. I don’t believe I’m making it worse.

Or better....
You are not. You are making the most reasonable choice, given the info from our institutions. You still get and spread...if it works to reduce symptoms, you are the asymptotic spreader. Some of us are risking a worse outcome...cuz we see that they are scum liars. None of this should be political...but the administration and gubment can’t get anything right.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You are not. You are making the most reasonable choice, given the info from our institutions. You still get and spread...if it works to reduce symptoms, you are the asymptotic spreader. Some of us are risking a worse outcome...cuz we see that they are scum liars. None of this should be political...but the administration and gubment can’t get anything right.

I just keep thinking about how the D’s were calling it the ”Trump vaccine” and they wouldn’t take it before the election.

Now, if you don’t take it, you are deplorable.

I hope some day people figure out that politicians on both sides use us as their pawns.

Backlash

Reaction score
These mutherfuckers are partying it up while this man can’t take his family out for dinner. I’m glad He stood up for himself, unlike the pussies sitting down at that restaurant. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. Germany 1930’s.

I think this patron went about this the wrong way. The business owner has a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In this instance, the patron should have respectfully left the restaurant with his family and shown his little girl the proper way to resolve a disagreement. Sitting there screaming about racial inequalities does nothing for anyone, when the issue appears to be about whether or not he and his family are vaccinated. Him spinning the topic from a vaccine issue to a racial issue just confirms his level of ignorance and his inability to effectively communicate with another person. While I agree with his desire to feed his family, and I agree that this entire vaccine passport is pure BS, that doesn't give him (The patron), the green light to take his argument up with the restaurant owner in the manner that he did. JMHO

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think this patron went about this the wrong way. The business owner has a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. In this instance, the patron should have respectfully left the restaurant with his family and shown his little girl the proper way to resolve a disagreement. Sitting there screaming about racial inequalities does nothing for anyone, when the issue appears to be about whether or not he and his family are vaccinated. Him spinning the topic from a vaccine issue to a racial issue just confirms his level of ignorance and his inability to effectively communicate with another person. While I agree with his desire to feed his family, and I agree that this entire vaccine passport is pure BS, that doesn't give him (The patron), the green light to take his argument up with the restaurant owner in the manner that he did. JMHO
Arguing racism and racial disparities won't win the hearts and minds of most viewers. When the time comes, and it will, when this happens to me I will simply leave the establishment. Just the same way I was when mask nazis ruled the stores. I'm sure most businesses are being strong armed by the city officials, follow the rules or lose your license or permit. They have to toe the line or lose their income. I'm glad I'm not a business owner. This sucks for them as well as patrons.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
He said segregation. He is black. Obviously there was racial segregation in the past. He was NOT talking about racial segregation in that moment. He was referring to vax or no vax segregation. Clearly.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Arguing racism and racial disparities won't win the hearts and minds of most viewers. When the time comes, and it will, when this happens to me I will simply leave the establishment. Just the same way I was when mask nazis ruled the stores. I'm sure most businesses are being strong armed by the city officials, follow the rules or lose your license or permit. They have to toe the line or lose their income. I'm glad I'm not a business owner. This sucks for them as well as patrons.
I think he was saying segregation of vaxed unvaxxed. Pitch a fit is the new normal...cuz it works. Just is what it is.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Time to be nice is over. Watch the video again. He never once mentioned that it was a racial issue. Said it was segregation because of the vaccine not due to the color of his skin. The motherfucker that owns that restaurant is lucky it wasn’t me. I also have he right and would’ve beat his fucking ass and the other pos patrons who couldn’t keep their mouths shut. Trust me, kids see what’s going on. I’d be more concerned how our kids are getting brainwashed and infected with all sorts of bullshit taught by their liberal puke teachers. Did you see how many obese individuals were sitting in that restaurant. Perhaps they should stay home if they are so afraid of the virus. I hope more people speak up and hey, take a page out of BLM’s & Antifa’s playbook. Americas turned into a society of cunts. People are really tired of all this crap.

1CA7CBE7-E327-4ED2-948F-49EE5B64CA54.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Tell that to the baker, with regard to denial of service for the gay wedding cake...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
Hey hey hey now, lighten up everybody! Hahaaa! Sorry, when I hear the word "Segregation," it automatically conjures up images of someone screaming about racial issues. 🤷‍♂️

Like I said, I just think he handled that in the least effective way possible. Instead of acting afool, and letting everyone in that establishment (And now on MSM) know what a douche he is, he simply should have walked out. Take your business and money elsewhere is all I'm saying. But standing there and screaming like a two year old child and causing a scene is about as effective as a screen door in a submarine. That's all. 👍