WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Valentine’s Day gift ideas

copterzach

Reaction score
I am at a loss on what to buy my wife. She has everything and I have waited till now to start figuring it out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Ok i got an easy one she will love. Go to the local home store. In the hard wood section they have some exotic woods, select a piece that is 1/4" thick and at least 3 " wide. Next go to the tool department and get a copeing saw. Next go to paint and get some type of wood finish ( stain and sprsy laq is a good idea.) Now find a a pic of a shape you want to cut out. Print it out and shrink/ exapand to fit the piece of wood. Take a glue stick and stick the image too the wood. Use the coping saw to cut it out. Sand, finish, wrap it up nicely, add in some chocolate, some flowers, maybe a gift cert to a spa... wine/ fwvorite spirt . Easy, quick ( 2 hours at most including shopping) she will love it and keep it forever.

Singleton

Reaction score
Nothing
sending our only kid at home to grandmas for the weekend.
then cooking my wife some filet mignon and opening a nice bottle or 2 of wine
goal is to let my wife have a weekend without kid drama and do what she wants

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Nothing !! There's nothing good enough for my awesome girlfriend so that's what she is getting .. All kidding aside we don't do gifts ever and have been together almost 29 years . Guess it works for us .

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Another thread suggested an instant pot, but i think you would get more traction with an LV bag or something of the like.

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
I told my wife that she is getting something from the Pink collection........ hope she likes it
unnamed.jpg

Nordie

Reaction score
Wife sent me a link to some deal for underwear from Victoria Secret, ordered them and called it a day. Of course Valentine's day falls on a Friday so I imagine we're going to dinner as well.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Wife sent me a link to some deal for underwear from Victoria Secret, ordered them and called it a day. Of course Valentine's day falls on a Friday so I imagine we're going to dinner as well.
Depending on tge kind that maybe a gift for both of you

rvrrun

Reaction score
Normally, I would stop at my favorite florist and have them make an arrangement and then drop that off at work for her. That’s never been a bad idea.
However, we will be in Havi picking up her new boat so I think I’m covered this year.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Normally, I would stop at my favorite florist and have them make an arrangement and then drop that off at work for her. That’s never been a bad idea.
However, we will be in Havi picking up her new boat so I think I’m covered this year.
Famous last words

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Fresh cut flowers from the yard or Nieghbor’s yard .

78Southwind

Reaction score
I think I will just drop this off right here to give you some ideas. Seems like a win-win to me. Try to not lick the screen...😍

I am not exactly sure what they are selling but I am pretty sure I am a buyer...:cool:

Last edited:

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
I’m sending the wife and kids to Disneyland while I visit all the bars on the outside recommended by TPC. Lol

seriously, we are going to Disneyland (kids birthday’s and haven’t been in 8 years), but wife and I quit with these holidays years ago. I do usually just buy here a card and write something nice within.

Reactions: TPC

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Last year she got a fancy girly color Taurus .380

This year shes gonna get flowers, a nice dinner then I will take her upstairs, light some candles, grab some almond oil and give her a nice oily massage(naked of course).. leads to a great night of amazing things that will cause her to do amazing things to me for a week or so ;):p win win

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
An air fryer, an insta-pot, the usual couple dozen roses, and a date night with me! The flowers and date night were all she wanted, but since we do date nights somewhat regularly, and she mentioned after Christmas she wished she'd asked for the 2 appliances I figured icing on the cake can't hurt lol. I'm good with date nights, they're Always a good time!

copterzach

Reaction score
She has enough purses to outfit her own store.

We have been shooting skeet a little. So I decided to get her a Browning Citori 725 in 20 gauge. Going to pick it up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JBS

getoffmylawn

Reaction score

If you get the edibles, don’t eat em before she puts em on

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Costco has some nice floral arrangements that can be ordered online with a guarantied delivery on valentines day. They are not to expensive and at least you wont come up empty handed.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Flowers delivered to her salon on Friday. Staying home Friday night cooking and not deal with the shit-show at a restaurant :rolleyes:

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Fresh cut flowers from the yard or Nieghbor’s yard .

Pro tip... if you want flowers or roses. Dont go to conroys or 1800flowers.com and buy $100 dozen in some sh%tty vase. Run to home depot the night before/morning and they'll have a whole center aisle filled with roses for like $20.

BONER

Reaction score
Lol @ Valentine's Day Gifts.

*rolls eyes*

KevinR

Reaction score
Trip to New Zealand. Wheels up tomorrow.
It’s actually last year’s gift coming to fruition.
Coming up on our 40 year anniversary and it has been on our bucket list all this time.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I'm getting up in the morning and leaving before she wakes up, then coming home after she goes back to sleep at night...pretty sure she'll love it.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A telekinetic gift because its the thought that counts.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
No Wife but GF will be getting flowers at her work today. She will have bragging rights all day. She is off Friday on a 4 day weekend.