WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Valentines Day

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What’d you get your wife, what’d she get you?
My wife is all pissed off at me right now as she always says i do not listen to her, but this year she said she wanted nothing and well that’s what she got. Now she’s mad because i listened to her.

But she got me exactly what i needed in the garage a fresh refill and two new bottles of SC14 cleaner and degreaser anyone who likes to keep their shit clean and not worry about the cleaner doing more damage than good, well you need to check this out. 🤙🏽
431AC114-B42B-4E32-A1FE-2C7F3272397C.png

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
What’d you get your wife, what’d she get you?
My wife is all pissed off at me right now as she always says i do not listen to her, but this year she said she wanted nothing and well that’s what she got. Now she’s mad because i listened to her.

But she got me exactly what i needed in the garage a fresh refill and two new bottles of SC14 cleaner and degreaser anyone who likes to keep their shit clean and not worry about the cleaner doing more damage than good, well you need to check this out. 🤙🏽
View attachment 844817
You must be new to this?

Wedgy

Reaction score
That's Love, when they set you up like that

Keep those Toys shiny! They'll sell better...

Last edited:

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
We used to do it up big but now I say cards only which is all I do however my husband usually adds a gift card or 2🙂

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Valentines is the wrong day to start listening to your wife, lol. My wife says the same shit every year but I always get her a card & flowers just so she knows I love her. I could care less if she gets me anything.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Been taking care of my sick wife since earlier this week.

For Valentine’s Day she gave me the flu and can now return the favor since she’s feeling better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
I always get her a card, flowers and tell her if she needs anything, get it, I hate shopping for someone else. Almost 42 years using this process.👍
Being a simple man, nothing for me beats a good steak and a BJ. 😍

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Years ago, prior to being married I picked up a bottle of champagne for my wife for Valentines Day. Needless to say, it still happens ever year...it is her favorite. Makes it easy but isn’t necessarily inexpensive.

1581699973753.jpeg

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Lol well cards she believes is a waste of money so that’s a huge plus, but i got her a few things really just wasn’t as funny. First thing this morning got her a cup of coffee, than got her a razor while she was in the shower hollering for me to grab her one.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
She didnt get me anything so I just buy car parts for myself. I bought her one of those weighted blankets she wanted and 2 pairs of shoes she likes. Turns out she already bought them and now I get to return the ones I bought her. Isnt married life great?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Bought her a card, going out for a nice dinner and bought her a house in Havasu.

gqchris

Reaction score
Valentines is the wrong day to start listening to your wife, lol. My wife says the same shit every year but I always get her a card & flowers just so she knows I love her. I could care less if she gets me anything.

No woman says, "Oh I hate that my husband bought me these flowers and chocolate.". Its the girls day, and I always try to make her feel special also. Deep down it makes her feel loved and that's what counts. Me also, I dont want or need anything except the "morning thank you!" Todays treatment did not disappoint either!

Now the new Prada purse she bought yesterday, thats a whole 'nother level of happiness. LOL. My wifes Bday is also in two days, so I always have to go big in February. But Again, she never questions my toys. So I'm good with it!

BONER

Reaction score
Blows my Mind how many Folks fall for this shit.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I really dislike Valentines day ...one year a while back , I was dating this girl , I said , lets go out the day before or after V -day , because I hate all the crowds , bad service , high prices etc ...well she flipped out and said I had another date on V day and broke up with me . Sad thing is I didn't have another date... oh well.

Singleton

Reaction score
Cooking some steaks, opening a bottle of wine
normally we order in Italia, but decided filets work better

we don’t do cards or gifts

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just did our electrical plan and low voltage change order on our new house last night, so yeah, we got each other $15K worth of extra lights, outlets, speakers, prewire requests, A/V crap, etc.

I hate Valentine's Day, so this was perfect timing. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Everyday is a gift, everyday is Valentines Day.

I did tell the wife “Happy Valentines Day” last week while we were staying at the Rock Rock for Supercross. [emoji3]

IMG_6726.jpg

And again on the beach the other nite when we got back. [emoji736]

IMG_6764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedgy

Reaction score
In Honor of VD. You're never too old, for love...

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up... The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, "Things are great... actually, I've never felt better. I now have a knock-out 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that Doc?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story...

"I have an older friend and much like you, he is also an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'. "Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old thought for a minute and then replied, "Well... logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver." The doctor replied, "My point exactly!"

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Been taking care of my sick wife since earlier this week.

For Valentine’s Day she gave me the flu and can now return the favor since she’s feeling better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine has been down for the count since last Sunday and still can’t move.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Honestly when I got older and learned that this is an actual manufactured Hallmark holiday it kinda lost its value to me.. That said I always try to do something nice for the Mrs because I know this is some kind of measure of love.. (I’m good at marketing but my hats off to hallmark on that).

So yesterday I asked her what she wanted to do and where she wanted to eat. I offered any steak and lobster joint in Miami.
Both her and Alex picked this taco truck deal and ice cream.

ECA3E5A8-F213-44D7-B02D-F1076848EA34.jpeg
23BDB59F-9FEA-4DB2-BBE6-A3869A85D57C.jpeg
A9711A45-BB8A-4C54-9798-73E145B70A3D.jpeg
2C9C9034-92E9-43DA-AEF1-1D5CC0503924.jpeg
EE67A8E9-05F3-4EC3-97B5-E910EFE6B389.jpeg