WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

van nuys looting standoff.......

Backlash

Reaction score
It's a damn focking shame that this is happening. These LEO need to pull their heads out and start enforcing laws that protect everyone. Not just the asshat protesters who are creating all this unnecessary drama.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Kinda shitty watching the store owners flagging down the police just to be handcuffed and backseated while the would be looters took off like cowards

I’m not sure... look at it from an LEO perspective...

I watched it, and can’t really fault the cops. Job number 1 is to take control of the situation, job number 2 is to figure out what’s going on, job number 3 is to act.

In an environment like that, with everyone screaming and yelling, 2 of which we’re holding shotguns...disarming and taking control would be my first priority...remember...they didn’t know fuck all about the circumstances or situation when they got there. Within a minute, all the folks on the good side were released from detainment. I think that went as well as it could have, considering the circumstances.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I watched it, and can’t really fault the cops. Job number 1 is to take control of the situation, job number 2 is to figure out what’s going on, job number 3 is to act.

In an environment like that, with everyone screaming and yelling, 2 of which we’re holding shotguns...disarming and taking control would be my first priority...remember...they didn’t know fuck all about the circumstances or situation when they got there. Within a minute, all the folks on the good side were released from detainment. I think that went as well as it could have, considering the circumstances.

I agree, it was a lot of confusion, cops roll up on people with guns standing in the doorway, what are they to think? They got it sorted out, The reporter circled back last night and interviewed the woman with the blue top last night, I saw it live.

4Waters

Reaction score

I watched it live and that is exactly what they did, they took the cuffs off as soon as the realized they were the good guys and the cops ended up getting 2 of the shit bags. I think they handled it pretty good.

4Waters

Reaction score
I agree, it was a lot of confusion, cops roll up on people with guns standing in the doorway, what are they to think? They got it sorted out, The reporter circled back last night and interviewed the woman with the blue top last night, I saw it live.
Like I said in another post they should have been on the roof, not street level.