WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

VASECTOMY How bad is it?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Had it Fri., lots of frozen veggie bags for ice packs (with words do not use in sharpie written on them), lol. I had to kill a rattlesnake with a shovel ten hours after, didn't feel too hot the next day, back to work Monday.
I talked to the Doc during the procedure, burning pain a little, but have had much worse. Pretty easy otherwise.
No issues otherwise.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Vasectomy ?

We did tubal ligation....didn't hurt me a bit, no after effects and felt fine the next day.

I was under Blue Cross, St. Jude at the time, they banned doing that at child birth with the then wife.
Cameras on Op rooms to ensure Doc's wouldn't slip it in. Ridiculous in my book.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I went in for mine, all set up on the table, nurse pulling on my junk, doc reaches down and start yanking on the boys, says nope.
You got to come back and we need to put you out. Opened it up and got the pruning shears and lopped those dudes off.

redone76

Reaction score
I went in for mine, all set up on the table, nurse pulling on my junk, doc reaches down and start yanking on the boys, says nope.
You got to come back and we need to put you out. Opened it up and got the pruning shears and lopped those dudes off.
:eek::eek::eek:

Jon

Reaction score
So my wife the Lurker just asked me when I’m going in. I told her we have to plan out the recovery. She thinks I can work CONSTRUCTION the next day because the procedure is only a few minutes. I told her I need a week off.
Can someone tell her how long the recovery actually is? She’s reading.
I did mine on a Friday, and was. Back to work on Monday. I'm also in the construction field and I was climbing scaffold Monday. Ice for two days straight, and wear a jock strap without the cup for support. Dont want your boys hanging to low for the first week

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Your best friend
11369_sil-peas-bag-std.jpg

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Turning 44 in August. I am thinking that I am done. The wife doesn't want another one either. This is something that I have been seriously considering. There is a real mental issue with having someone intentionally damaging my junk..... Just struggling with the whole thing mentally.
At the same time a "opps" would be a bad thing.

cpdad93

Reaction score
frozen peas will be your friend. I did one side with no numbing as it wouldn't take for some reason. After four attempts with the needle, I told the doc, the first side took about 30 seconds, so lets just get to it. I can tough it out for 30 seconds. Apparently I was his first to do it that way. It was nothing. Make sure to tell the wife for two days no flattering clothes, as you don't want her walking by arousing the beast.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I did it over 12 years ago. I was an idiot and didn't follow instructions of no strenuous activity because I felt so good after a week. Don't ride a motorcycle for a few weeks. That being said, I don't regret it for even a minute.

MCnParker

Reaction score
In all honesty it wasn't that bad, I was in and out of the office in under 25 minutes. As many have said, take it easy for a week or so and you will be fine. Worst part of the whole process was the uncomfortable conversation with the doctor while he was working, and the not so funny "Joke" about his cold hands. Numb or not they were F'ing cold....

Englewood

Reaction score
I must've had a pissed off doctor. My nuts turned the color of the background on this site.

530RL

Reaction score
Had it Fri., lots of frozen veggie bags for ice packs (with words do not use in sharpie written on them), lol........

I thought you were supposed to leave the peas in the bag? :) :) :)

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I've got a permanent vasectomy after this year, it's called retrograde ejaculation. Absolutely nothing comes out...my load shoots into my bladder and then I piss it out later. Only chance I have of getting a girl pregnant is if I pee on her. Not joking.

Englewood

Reaction score
I've got a permanent vasectomy after this year, it's called retrograde ejaculation. Absolutely nothing comes out...my load shoots into my bladder and then I piss it out later. Only chance I have of getting a girl pregnant is if I pee on her. Not joking.
So much is starting to make sense now.

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score

Say what??? :eek::confused:

Andy B.

Reaction score

If you had your prostate removed that's impossible because the prostate produces the jizz that picks up the sperm produced form the testicles to impregnate.

GRADS

Reaction score
If you had your prostate removed that's impossible because the prostate produces the jizz that picks up the sperm produced form the testicles to impregnate.
I didn't have it removed just trimmed.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Got my vasectomy when we lived in Louisiana. No complications and no difficulties. That old country doctor told me, if needed, the frozen peas work well. And for pain he recommended Budweiser and Bufferin. Had to be that combination. I said you better have my wife come back here, she's going to cry BS. It worked. It was summer, and the B & B went down very well.

Cobalt232

Reaction score
A couple of tips:

A. Keep your socks on. I had mine done many years ago just after Christmas. It was cold outside and in the procedure room. The doctor has to 'feel' where the tubes inside are and if you have shrinkage going on its bad. The doctor couldn't find one of my lines and it hurt like hell. The doctor had to leave me under an incondescant exam light while things warmed up enough to find them to snip.

B. Even if you think you are healing well, don't do anything too active. I made the mistake of thinking I could take down the Christmas lights. Was fine at the time, but lots of swelling that night.

redone76

Reaction score
Welp...all done. Like was said. A pinch and slight pain from the incisions. Tugging on the tubes made me want to puke. Pulling the tape off your dick and belly hurt. And of course the nurses were cute. Time for some corn and a rehab beer
IMG_5117.jpg

58276466971__39EC7D9C-F121-462B-A5B6-3A00ADBD3E52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
So you actually shoot blanks.:D

No wait, it gets better, you actually take a load:eek::p HAHAHA

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So my wife the Lurker just asked me when I’m going in. I told her we have to plan out the recovery. She thinks I can work CONSTRUCTION the next day because the procedure is only a few minutes. I told her I need a week off.
Can someone tell her how long the recovery actually is? She’s reading.
I am going in on a Tuesday and then plan on an alone weekend in Havasu for Friday - Sunday as a gift to myself.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Damn.....that must suck for the wife. Every girl I have slept with absolutely loves feeling the shot inside them......[emoji2369][emoji2369]

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Now that's funny.......lol......he actually takes a load.....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

4Waters

Reaction score
Damn.....that must suck for the wife. Every girl I have slept with absolutely loves feeling the shot inside them......[emoji2369][emoji2369]

Now he knows how it feels

redone76

Reaction score
I am going in on a Tuesday and then plan on an alone weekend in Havasu for Friday - Sunday as a gift to myself.

I’m spending the entire week of the 4th in Parker. Plan to take it nice and easy all weekend and this coming week before I head out.

GRADS

Reaction score

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that one....son of a bitch:(
And your kid count proves it.:rolleyes::D
Now he knows how it feels
:eek: Fuck. Never thought about it that way.

Last edited:

cofooter

Reaction score
Had it Fri., lots of frozen veggie bags for ice packs (with words do not use in sharpie written on them), lol. I had to kill a rattlesnake with a shovel ten hours after, didn't feel too hot the next day, back to work Monday.
I talked to the Doc during the procedure, burning pain a little, but have had much worse. Pretty easy otherwise.
No issues otherwise.
That burning pain is your ball sack on fire, good thing you couldn't see it.

redone76

Reaction score
Fuck me! This boredom is worse than the surgery. I’ve watched every crappy movie on HBO. Moving on to some series or Netflix. I’m antsy as shit

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Monday I have a class in Fontana at kaiser. Thursday they do the the deal. Should be exciting

redone76

Reaction score
Monday I have a class in Fontana at kaiser. Thursday they do the the deal. Should be exciting

Funny thing...I’ve been using Kaiser for years. They have the hot nurses in urology...[emoji15]

GRADS

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, not having any kids it was a pretty sobering feeling waking up realizing I never would. I hope you guys think LONG and HARD before doing this.

pcrussell50

Reaction score
Piece of cake for me. It was such a small thing I’m already starting to forget details. I can’t sleep unless I’m bathed or showered. I showered the same night even though they told me not to. Of course I wasn’t stupid about it and I didn’t soap and scrub the stitches. Took one day off work (pilot), and was back at it the next. I think I was at the gym the day after that. Never needed a sack of frozen peas. Might have taken some Advil for the first 24 hours or so. Could feel that there was a wound there if you moved a certain way for a few days. Then without even noticing, it all just went away. It was ultimately all one big meh.

-Peter

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, not having any kids it was a pretty sobering feeling waking up realizing I never would. I hope you guys think LONG and HARD before doing this.
Most already have kids but you're right definitely need to make sure this is what you want to do.

Mikes56

Reaction score
I can still see the hot nurses grin thru the plume of smoke.

Sit on the couch for two days with a bag of frozen peas and you will be fine.

GRADS

Reaction score
Most already have kids but you're right definitely need to make sure this is what you want to do.
Actually I just wanted to slip LONG and HARD into a dick thread and not get banned.:D

gqchris

Reaction score

You have an innie? Holy Hell man.

gqchris

Reaction score
I havent been snipped yet. But I do have a funny story of getting my Balls ultrasounded a few months ago. They wanted to make sure all is well since my T was/is low.

So on the way there, im like, Please god, make sure this isnt a dude. Get there, walk back to room, Jackpot! Hot milf!
She is like, just take off your pants, lie down and we will start. Im like, hell yea. Starts jellying up my sack, this is great! Uh oh, started getting a semi! Oh shit, this is unprofessional I thought. Concentrate bro! Don't pop a chub! I was thinking about everything in the planet to divert my mind. Kept it at bay, but it was close!

Came home and wife was like, How was it? Oh it sucked babe, some fucking old man! LOL