WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vasectomy, questions for the members that have done this....

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
My only question about a vasectomy is -why.

For me it was because my wife got pregnant 2 years after her tubes were tied :eek We won a medical malpractice lawsuit against the doctor and friendly hills medical group for a botched tubal ligation. The doctor did one tube right but on the other side he clamped the tendon (which looks like a tube) right next to the tube so one passage was still open and that's how our 4th child got through. She's 22 now and we're glad they f'd up :D

milkmoney

Reaction score
My only question about a vasectomy is -why.
So u can always ride bareback.

Wearing a condom is like buying a pair of shoes without trying them on:
False sensation [emoji6] [emoji202] [emoji106] [emoji482]

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Two words
"Dry Heaves"😮

pcrussell50

Reaction score

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
For me the worst part was the air conditioning cranked on max cold. It was freezing in there. Caused some issues.

Took it easy for a few days and all was fine.

Likely story. :rolleyes

My cock was taped to my stomach.

DWC

Reaction score
The pain Isn't tht bad. I did the frozen peas for the first day and was up throwing the usual pre-game whiffle balls to my kid. The worst part was the itch from the pubes growing back, the smell from the burning sack and the tug that goes from the sac to your throat.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Twice! I'm a healer I suppose. First time I was awake, but numbed up. You feel some tugging, smell some burning flesh, and your back in the recovery room. By a friend's (and fellow board members advise) I listened to the dr and took the 3 days of watching football on the couch, with ice, and my wife as my nurse:boobeyes:. The friend who didn't went to work same day and ended with grapefruits instead of nuts:yikes. He said pretty painful. The key to a vasectomy is the follow up to check their work. I drug my feet, my wife finally said "just bring the microscope home from the dairy lab and we'll check". Followed by "if I get pregnant again, you're dead," So after she collected the sample, I checked it out, aaaaaaand.... Houston, we have a problem! She looks, kinda shrieks, and says " we'd better find a better Dr!!! Wife collects another sample for the legit lab, just to be sure, they call and say " Congratulations Mr Troost, your 90% effective!" "WTF does that mean!!? I had a Vasectomy!!" ... "uh.. I'm so sorry... click"
So a year after the first, I'm back for round two:grumble:. This time the Dr I go to spent 20 years at Camp Pendleton doing service men. I asked him how many returns he'd had, he said " None! And I've done over 30,000 of them" "Why do you ask?" His jaw hit the floor when I told him I had one a year ago. This cat had me sitting up where I could watch if I wanted- which is weird knowing it's your junk, but not feeling anything. He says " since this is your second time, and I'm pretty positive your solid in your decision, I'm gonna give you the angel Gabriel stitch" what's that I ask? "You'll be shoot'n blanks until you see Gabriel and he says otherwise" Perfect!

Again, the follow up is key! They say every 5-7 years! This year was my 5 year of round two, so again, wife gets the sample, I check, she checks-to be sure (she doesn't have to kill me) and still all good!
But then neither of us have seen Gabriel either lol.

Blown Lavey

Mid week boating anyone..
Reaction score
Last nights sleep wasn't the greatest, woke up once when I rolled over on the boys and they let me know it. Feeling good toaday, but being easy on them. Little bruised but everything works as it should. My doc lasered them, turns the tubes 180 from original position, uses some type of metal clamp as a third measure. Says 0 failures in 10k plus procedures. Thanks for all the replies.

pcrussell50

Reaction score
Mine, he cut about a half in section out of each tube, (and showed each section to me) so they couldn't reach each other to grow back together... which is apparently something that has happened before. Then laser cauterized all four cut ends.

-Peter

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Man up. :)

I went to the shop later that day and worked.

The next day, likeitneverfuckinhappened.

It was sinister how easy I rendered myself useless.

Seriously, I have heard some horror stories. The urologist I went to was a straightupbadass.

Brian

25 years later, my lifelong friend says he still has the feeling that someone has his entire nut-sack in a firm grip. He's lived with it like that from day one. They were swollen like a grapefruit on the day following his surgery (actually had it snipped) and has rued the day ever since. For me...8 years on, likeitneverfuckinhappened.

nowski

Reaction score
After the vasectomy most women will tell you it's less filling and tastes great... lol

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Take it real easy for the first 24 hours, and then mild for the next 24, by 72 hours you will be back to normal. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If you go fucking yourself up in the first day because you are trying to be a baddass you will turn 3 days of healing into 3 weeks with softball size black cajones.

The number one complication from vasectomies is from this, you think you feel fine at first because the local is still doing it's job, and you end up causing a bunch of grief that could have easily been avoided by pumping the brakes for a day.

There is no magic to vasectomies, some people heal faster than others, but if you go straining yourself cause you think you are tough all you are doing is rolling the dice, you won't know till it's too late.

teded

Reaction score
Tapatalk Feedback (Post Image Upload) - bd872b0dac4bbd2b25fcadec537ecc10