WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vax money, I dont get it

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Tinfoil hat: Bribe the degenerates to off themselves...

Political hat: The dem governor with most vaxxed gets bonus points maybe?

Tax payers rarely agree on anything big government wants to spend on. They do what they want, with your money. If this was the end all be all, wouldn't people be lining up without bribes?

just_floatin

Reaction score
This 👆
2077F510-7E38-416F-AC1F-971B526A92BC.jpeg

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Tinfoil hat: Bribe the degenerates to off themselves...

Political hat: The dem governor with most vaxxed gets bonus points maybe?

Tax payers rarely agree on anything big government wants to spend on. They do what they want, with your money. If this was the end all be all, wouldn't people be lining up without bribes?

The liberal ass hat: Everyone else in the country must be forced to participate in our bullshit.

spectras only

Reaction score
Scientists created the virus in a lab and now they want you to get the vaccine, fuck that. No one knows the long term side effects of this experimental drug, using the populace as lab rats. Bill Gates talked a lot in the past about population control. 🤔 ;) Fauci must of been his fan :p

riverroyal

Reaction score
my point is how will this not be in some type of lawsuit against the state? Im not a homeless advocate or anything, but mental illness in this state could sure use 116 million. As well as a bunch of other things. which we all know this.

I want my tax dollars spend on this Vax lottery back in my pocket. Apparently I over paid if they can give it away

Backlash

Reaction score
I could not agree more. I saw that faggety excuse for a Governor on TV yesterday dancing around on some small stage as if he was a game show host. Drawing random "Vaccine" recipients who would receive $1.5 million "Just because." Its bullshit. I'm a hard-working tax-paying resident of this shitty state and I haven't received a tax refund in over 25 years. I've had to pay taxes every damn year, no matter what. I haven't filed for unemployment one time in my adult life. I haven't screwed the system over in order to take advantage of programs intended for those truly in need. I don't file fraudulent paperwork to generate income from government programs. Nothing. Nada.

How about giving me some of MY tax dollars back instead of flinging it around, giving it to every Tom, Dick and Harry? Fuck you Gavin Newscum. You're a worthless piece of shit. And fuck you too Dr. Fraudci for putting this entire country into this fucking mess. You and your bullshit experimental "Vaccine" can eat a bowl of dicks. 🖕🖕🖕

riverroyal

Reaction score
I could not agree more. I saw that faggety excuse for a Governor on TV yesterday dancing around on some small stage as if he was a game show host. Drawing random "Vaccine" recipients who would receive $1.5 million "Just because." Its bullshit. I'm a hard-working tax-paying resident of this shitty state and I haven't received a tax refund in over 25 years. I've had to pay taxes every damn year, no matter what. I haven't filed for unemployment one time in my adult life. I haven't screwed the system over in order to take advantage of programs intended for those truly in need. I don't file fraudulent paperwork to generate income from government programs. Nothing. Nada.

How about giving me some of MY tax dollars back instead of flinging it around, giving it to every Tom, Dick and Harry? Fuck you Gavin Newscum. You're a worthless piece of shit. And fuck you too Dr. Fraudci for putting this entire country into this fucking mess. You and your bullshit experimental "Vaccine" can eat a bowl of dicks. 🖕🖕🖕
agreed.
I dont understand how they can do this? I know I know, its the government. But where is this surplus of money coming from? 40 million 'humans' in this state. Probably 25 million paid taxes. I want my $5 bucks back.
No clue how this will not be a lawsuit.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
116 million to give away? 2 million people getting $50 gif cards? Im assuming this is tax dollars they are giving away? I didnt agree to this as a tax payer.
Get vaccinated and you could win!

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
They can stick that vaccine up their asses. No way in fuck I would ever take it. If it stops me from patronizing a business then they can do without my money too !

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
One thing that is troubling with the vaccine is beforehand I was only about 10", after the vaccine the tip of my dick is always hitting my knees when I walk.

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
wheres my reward for getting the vax right away? I stepped up, I should be getting the free tickets

BlowMe

Reaction score
SWEET! I might win Six Flags tickets! It just keeps getting better and better.

Why go to six flags when you just hop into your fucking clown car and drive down the block to finally go get groceries without a mask on and look like the tool that you are. You wouldnt even make it past the gates.....your dumbass would be just standing at the entrance giving out high fives to everybody and just saying how excited you are that you can finally not wear a mask and showing off your pal patrol band-aid where they gave you the shot