WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vax???

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
After dozens contract COVID in Florida after vaccination, doctor’s reminder: Goal is to ‘keep people out of the hospital’
So-called breakthrough cases pop up in Orlando area

Louis Bolden
, Investigative Reporter

News4Jax staff
Published: March 30, 2021, 8:17 amUpdated: March 31, 2021, 8:01 am

ORLANDO, Fla.
– They’re called COVID-19 breakthrough cases: People who have been fully vaccinated yet still contract the virus more than 14 days after their second shot.

The cases are popping up around the country, including in Central Florida, News4Jax sister station WKMG-TV reported. Though as News4Jax has previously reported, medical experts have never promised that getting a vaccination will provide 100% immunity.

Dr. Sunil Joshi, president of the Duval County Medical Foundation, compared the COVID-19 vaccine to the flu vaccine.

“It’s like the flu shot, for instance, right. We know, we encourage people to get the flu vaccine. That doesn’t mean that you’re not going to get the flu. But the disease’s significantly lessened,” Joshi said. “So remember, the whole goal for this, from the very beginning, has been to keep people out of the hospital. And so anything positive after the vaccine is not unusual, it can happen.
Joshi said vaccines are good at preventing severe illness over 90% from Moderna and Pfizer and over 86% for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

“By doing that, we are assuming extrapolating that that means that it’s helpful at preventing the spread of the virus as well,” Joshi said. “But you really do need to look at more longer-term studies to see how helpful it is at preventing that.”

Earlier this month, the Minnesota Department of Health released a health advisory stating that, along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it is investigating COVID-19 infections among people who are “appropriately vaccinated,” also called vaccine breakthrough cases, according to the advisory.

WKMG checked and the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County has six documented breakthrough cases while Sumter County has six and Lake County has 26 cases, according to emails from each county’s spokesperson.
News4Jax asked all the health departments in Jacksonville-area counties if there have been any breakthrough cases, but did not get a response as of Tuesday afternoon. We also invited Mayor Lenny Curry to come on the show, but he declined the request.
Hanna Rewerts, 27, is a physical therapist and has been tested for COVID-19 at least once a week since the pandemic started.

She says she got her first positive test just days ago.

“I was shocked, you know,” Rewerts said. “Immediately I’m like, ‘This has to be a false-positive. This can’t be right.’”

But multiple tests confirmed it.

She said she was shocked because she is also fully vaccinated.

As a health care worker, Rewerts had her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine in December 2020, according to her vaccine card. Her second dose was three weeks later in January.

More than two months after the second shot, she contracted the virus.

“So it’s just, it’s very odd,” Rewerts said.

Dr. Timothy Hendrix, with Advent Health, also pointed out that it is possible for someone who is fully vaccinated to still contract the virus.

“It is possible because no vaccine is perfect,” Hendrix said.

Hendrix stressed that both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95% effective, though.

“The good news is for that very small amount of people that might become infected, that less than 5%, the chances of severe disease is next to zero,” Hendrix said.

Breakthrough cases are not specific to COVID-19 and can happen with any vaccine, according to experts.

Rewerts said three of her family members who were also fully vaccinated contracted it as well.

“One of my family members actually went to the hospital,” Rewerts said. “I mean, that’s pretty severe enough to be concerned about the vaccine.”

Rewerts said the Florida Department of Health is testing to see whether she may have been infected by one of the COVID-19 variants that has made it to Florida.

She said for now, she and her family will continue social distancing and wearing masks.

“I don’t think the public is aware that it doesn’t mean you’re not getting the virus, and it doesn’t mean you’re not getting sick. There is still a chance,” Rewerts said.

Researchers are still trying to figure out if people who are fully vaccinated and contract the virus can also spread it to other people, which is why they recommend still wearing masks even after you’re vaccinated.

Even after vaccination, doctors recommend taking all the necessary precautions, such as thoroughly washing your hands, and of course, wearing a mask.

Copyright 2021 by WKMG-TV/Orlando - All rights reserved.

Just a little bedtime story...

Who knows....

Definitely not some 61 y/o...roofer like me...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Just some right wing conspiracy theories...

Strange coincidence, I read one story, then this image pops up..

Oh well..thats Google for ya
Screenshot_20210410-231901_clouthub.jpg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
ROFL.

It's never going to end.

CV-19....already 12 more NEW CV's found...well we can't detect this one, this one is not in the vax table, never seen this one, yes I know you are healthy, but I assure you that you are infected with a virus we cannot detect..... 💩 💩 💩

As shown recently by a few posts, even health officials disagree on exactly how to treat, prevent anyone from catching CV-XX..........much less if they are going to make decisions about if you get treatment or not by taking whatever the fuck they are giving people...because it sure as shit is no vaccine.

This whole thing is a giant clown show, except we can't leave the tent, and are strapped down in the center ring.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Disclaimer..

No fact check... you want fact check..
get OFF YOUR LAZY ASS and do it

Operation Homebound” – Los Angeles Sheriff’s Dept. FORCE Vaccine On Homeless & Mentally Disabled WITHOUT Their Consent!

This is what pure evil looks like.

Let me introduce you to “Operation Homebound”, a new operation in Los Angeles to forcefully vaccine the homeless and mentally disabled.

And it looks like that means WITHOUT the person’s consent if necessary.

I’m about to show you a truly horrific video that should never be allowed to occur in America.

Watch this woman being forcefully injected against her will….

WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.
22 hours ago 20 hours ago
“Operation Homebound” – Los Angeles Sheriff’s Dept. FORCE Vaccine On Homeless & Mentally Disabled WITHOUT Their Consent!
noah
by noah22 hours ago20 hours ago
6.8kviews
Screen-Shot-2021-04-15-at-7.06.46-PM-768x435.png

• 158SHARES
This is what pure evil looks like.
Let me introduce you to “Operation Homebound”, a new operation in Los Angeles to forcefully vaccine the homeless and mentally disabled.
And it looks like that means WITHOUT the person’s consent if necessary.
I’m about to show you a truly horrific video that should never be allowed to occur in America.

Watch this woman being forcefully injected against her will….

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah
Here’s more, from Newswars:
Horrific video out of California shows LAPD officers forcibly administer the COVID-19 vaccine to a trio of women with special needs who were forcefully resisting the shot.
The footage shows a terrified special needs woman struggling to escape getting jabbed while being constrained by two officers as the third officer sticks the needle in her arm.
“I’ll be gentle, ok? I’ll be gentle,” the officer with the vaccine said.
“Noooooo!” the woman screamed.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Why have I never heard of "breakthrough cases" of other vaccines we have all received? Like breakthrough measles, or breakthrough polio?
Almost seems like Covid 19 is not a natural virus? hmmmm.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC
BY ZACHARY STIEBER

April 15, 2021 Updated: April 15, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
Some 5,800 Americans have contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it, federal officials said April 15.
The Americans contracted the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, despite getting both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told The Epoch Times via email.
Of the 5,800 fully vaccinated people who were confirmed as so-called breakthrough cases, nearly 400 required treatment at hospitals and 74 died.
A little over 40 percent of the infections were in people 60 years of age or older, and 65 percent were female. The CDC declined to make a state-by-state breakdown available, though it has developed a national database where state health department investigators can enter, store, and manage data for cases in their jurisdiction.
The figures were for cases through April 13.
More than 78 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the United States as of April 15.
“To date, no unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics,” the CDC stated.
“COVID-19 vaccines are effective, and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. All of the available vaccines have been proven effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalizations, and deaths. However, like is seen with other vaccines, we expect thousands of vaccine breakthrough cases will occur even though the vaccine is working as expected.”
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky stated during a congressional hearing on April 15 that the causes of the breakthrough cases are being probed.
“Some of these breakthroughs are, of course, failure of an immune response in the host. And then some of them we worry might be related to a variant that is circulating. So we’re looking at both,” she said.
The number of cases the CDC has identified does not include people who contracted COVID-19 less than two weeks after their final dose, according to Walensky.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Covid to the NWO........A swing and a miss. 🖕:cool: 🖕