WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Verado Reflash stopped

joecfd1

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea why Whipple, Simon Performance, and USP Marine all stopped doing the ECU upgrades to the Verado 350-400. Apparently, they all stopped at the same time. Issues with Mercury corporate??

HavaToon

Reaction score
That would be my guess. When I called all 3 to inquire about a flash they said no more and wouldn’t give any details what so ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
Issues with Mercury corporate??
Been hearing a lot of problems with the Verado 350-400! .... And here's another good one!
A friend buys a brand new tri-toon with a 2019 150 on it. It had performance problems right from the get! I had to tow them in their last time out . -- less than 18 Hr's -- Flashed so many codes merc said send it back, they will replace it with a New one! ... So this time with a Brand New 2020 right out the box!, A part & sensor were left off! :rolleyes: Some Quality Shit going on right there!:rolleyes:

Singleton

Reaction score
ECU upgrades were changing emission numbers
better to stop before the EPA makes you pay

Booshy

Reaction score
from what I heard. Flashes were almost invisable. Flash a motor run it hard and then wipe the flash and send motor back to mercury or ? for warrently work. Mercury was left paying for abused motors. Sounds like all were served with lawsuits and told to stop or else.

Englewood

Reaction score
Anyone ever find a source who will still do this?