WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Very Bad fun things happen here...

GGames

Reaction score
Being in the construction industry does have its benefits. This is a little side project my buddies and I have been building in my backyard. We started from the soil up and everything is custom built.. This is one of those projects that will never be "finished" because we keep fucking with it. Pretty sweet area for grilling and watching a game. These pictures are a little old. I will add some more pics as soon as I can. Enjoy.

- 8' Galvanized stock tank Jacuzzi (The Tuna Can)
FB_IMG_1427500238614.jpg
- Stadium Seating
20150202_094024.jpg
- Korean BBQ Table (That I now use as gas fire pits)
20150118_175739.jpg
- Artificial turf
20150523_183037.jpg
- 50' TV
-Granite Countertops
20150131_200404.jpg
- CHicks
FB_IMG_1431478185175.jpg

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Very nice job....and pretty girls :thumbup::thumbup:

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Nice entertaining area....like you said, they will never bee finished. and to boot:boobeyes:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Those stadium seats are cool! Where did you get those?

GGames

Reaction score
Marc... keep your Shitty ST.Louis jokes to yourself. We all know Dodgers have way more history and true fans.

TV Box Closed.jpg
Made a little pulley system to open and close. Mounted a boat cleat to tie off the rope... works great.
TV Box Open.jpg

Here is an overall pic of the area as well.
Walking up.jpg

In the reflection of the TV you can see the Schiada Logo my bro cut out for me on the plasma machine.

GGames

Reaction score
Those stadium seats are cool! Where did you get those?

Ebay! They came from Cowboys Stadium after they demo'ed the old one. They where going for super cheap at first because there was such a surplus of them. Me and my buddy built the seat frames out of wood.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Marc... keep your Shitty ST.Louis jokes to yourself. We all know Dodgers have way more history and true fans.

View attachment 421604
Made a little pulley system to open and close. Mounted a boat cleat to tie off the rope... works great.
View attachment 421605

Here is an overall pic of the area as well.
View attachment 421606

In the reflection of the TV you can see the Schiada Logo my bro cut out for me on the plasma machine.

Your right about the history!....history of losing seasons and shitty fans who assault other fans! [emoji107]🏻 #IBleedRed

JBS

Reaction score
Your right about the history!....history of losing seasons and shitty fans who assault other fans! [emoji107]🏻 #IBleedRed

Lmao. [emoji106]🏻

Btw. Yard is very cool

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Great entertaining area Greg!! Love the stadium seats.. The Hot tub or tuna can.. Is there any seats in it? Or is it just a giant tub of hot water? How do you heat it etc.?

RD

GGames

Reaction score
Just a giant tub of hot water. Its only about 2 1/2 feet deep so its pretty comfortable to sit down, relax and put yours arms up. also with it being an 8' diameter, its very roomy. If I only fold the cover in half and its perfect for 1 or 2 chicks and me :D. Its pumped by a Hawyard pool pump with a leaf catcher and heated by a Pentair 75,000 BTU MiniMax pool heater. Its the biggest one I could do without a permit (I think). It does the job and gets the water over 100 Degrees. I dug out trenches for the pvc pipes so I could set the spa heater by my house's water heater, made it very easy to split the gas line. If you look at the turf pic I posted you can see I put a gate around the equipment to keep the 4 legged freaks away from it.

* I did buy a bunch of the stadium seat bottoms, because they are a lot cheaper than the tops, and I am going to bolt them around the perimeter of the inside as back rests. For looks and to get a thicker lip around the rim of this stock tank to keep more air tight.

* Can anyone recommend a good concrete stain or paint. I don't want to do a bunch of prep either.

Here is a pic of deez, my buddy and I hangin on a hot day drinking a cocktail.
ME Sean Deez Tub.jpg

rivergames

Reaction score
It came out bad ass. That backyard has had some great parties

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Good use of the space.

Nice taste in ladies. :)

GGames

Reaction score
Just a pic to give an update. Crazy, when I don't go to the river for a weekend something gets done in the backyard. This was super easy... Materials where a little costly, but all worth it in end.

Epoxy rock flooring.jpg

NOTE:
Add about 25% to the total SF they say their product spreads to.

Materials Used
- AEROMARINE ROCK AND PEBBLE PAVING EPOXY
- Pebbe Experts 5/16 Grey Blend

Joker

Reaction score
Just a pic to give an update. Crazy, when I don't go to the river for a weekend something gets done in the backyard. This was super easy... Materials where a little costly, but all worth it in end.

View attachment 495875

NOTE:

Materials Used

The pebble stuff looks great. I had no idea it was coming back in style.[emoji106]

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score

View attachment 495875

NOTE:

Materials Used

That came out awesome, I am looking to do something very similar to the concrete in my "backyard" of my condo, probably 120 sq ft. Any ideas on cost and where did you buy your materials? I have seen HD carrying some concrete "paint" from Behr or something but I am thinking it will look terrible in no time as opposed to doing an epoxy based solution.

GGames

Reaction score
That came out awesome, I am looking to do something very similar to the concrete in my "backyard" of my condo, probably 120 sq ft. Any ideas on cost and where did you buy your materials? I have seen HD carrying some concrete "paint" from Behr or something but I am thinking it will look terrible in no time as opposed to doing an epoxy based solution.

http://www.pebbleexperts.com/pebble-shop/ (You would probably need 6 of the 50 lb bags) $100.00 ish

http://www.aeromarineproducts.com/product/aeromarine-rock-pebble-paving-epoxy/ (You would probably need the 3 Gal Kit) $ 200.00 ish

Flat Trial, Galvanized bucket to mix, mixing paddle, Acetone, Rag, Rent a mixing drill form HD.... $100.00 ish

Labor... Less than a 6'r... Very quick and easy. I had a buddy mixing and a buddy trialing the rock with me and we did my whole backyard in 3 hours.

Kit Size Square Feet Pounds of Pebble
1 1/2 Gallon 75 150#
3 Gallon 150 300#
6 Gallon 300 600#

Here is a reference video that I found useful, I did not prep the concrete, this epoxy is F ing strong:

[video=youtube;htEAXybcZbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htEAXybcZbs[/video]

:drink

Joker

Reaction score
I might do this to my garage. How does it feel on bare feet?:headscratch:

The pebbles are rounded and will have no negative impact on your feet. I'd strongly recommend prepping the floor if you're going to put an investment on top of it. Sooner or later, it will delaminate if you try to stick it to anything not prepped. Epoxies need to absorb into the substrate.

Ponor

Reaction score
Being in the construction industry does have its benefits. This is a little side project my buddies and I have been building in my backyard. We started from the soil up and everything is custom built.. This is one of those projects that will never be "finished" because we keep fucking with it. Pretty sweet area for grilling and watching a game. These pictures are a little old. I will add some more pics as soon as I can. Enjoy.

- 8' Galvanized stock tank Jacuzzi (The Tuna Can)
- CHicks
View attachment 421311

It's no wonder that your side project is so long with so nice girls))) But result is excellent!

GGames

Reaction score
Been doing a lil Garage clean up and re-organization... I think its turning out pretty nice.

received_10212027385059428.jpg

received_10212027385859448.jpg