WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Very sad news. Tiny “Zeus” Lister

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Just saw this on the news, horrible...
Found by authorities in his home in Marina del Rey, he had been sick with Covid for a week, stopped answering his phone, a friend went to check on him...
He was great in “Friday” as “Deebo” and liked him in “Jackie Brown” as “Winston”.
Interviews I have seen, he seemed like the exact opposite of the characters he played.
R.I.P. and sincere condolences to his friends and family.

Last edited:

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Tom Lister was a good actor and his scowl was hilarious.
Never heard anything derogatory about him.
Sorry to read this.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I read 3 articles. One said he died of natural causes. The other one said he had just got sick with Covid. The third said he already had Covid earlier in the year but got sick again with something and had trouble breathing. Who knows.

C-2

Reaction score
You got knocked the f*ck out, man! Give me my goddamn money...

Man that's a bummer, Friday and Next Friday are up there on my list of favs, and Tiny was perfect for the part.

Godspeed

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
1607707169082.png

Kinda glad I bought this shirt when it released last year

1607707239707.png

C-2

Reaction score
That shirt is awesome, damn how did you find that? I never knew about Dixxon, they look like nice shirts.

Ebay average price is $150-$200! and most are SOLD THE F*CK OUT!

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
That shirt is awesome, damn how did you find that? I never knew about Dixxon, they look like nice shirts.

I have been wearing Dixxon stuff for about 4 years, honestly found them on IG. Their fit works for me, large tall, fits perfect in the shoulders and plenty of length at the wrist. Check them out, they are out of Tempe. The company has some pretty good standards and its easy to support them

bagged97taco

Reaction score

Your late to the game. Great products. Just got my mooneyes in the mail a few weeks ago. My 6 year old wears his Teague marine Dixxon shirt so much I’m gonna have to buy him another soon

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this. Lister was a good actor. Jackie Brown was a classic. Pam Grier was a beautiful woman. Too many was’s in this comment.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Whatchoo got on my fowty? :D

Sad...I guess Covid knocked him the fuuuuckkk out. 😂

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score

I bought a few a while ago. They are made in china.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Sad to hear RIP, also he was in the WWF for a short time as Zues.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
That’s sad to hear. I know the majority of RDP thinks COVID is BS. But it’s a real threat to allot of people including health care workers and first responders. Take care everyone and be safe.

yz450mm

Reaction score
That’s sad to hear. I know the majority of RDP thinks COVID is BS. But it’s a real threat to allot of people including health care workers and first responders. Take care everyone and be safe.
I don't think the majority here think COVID is BS, I think the majority think that the government's over-reactive oppressive response to a simple virus is BS.

At one point or another, either in the past, present, or future, every single person is going to be exposed to the virus, no matter if they wear a mask or not.

Some won't get it, some will. Some won't get sick, some will get mild symptoms, some will be down for two weeks, and some will die.

It should be up to you to decide how you respond to the threat of a virus, or so we thought.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Dettom

Reaction score
I think he was in that movie they made in Havasu some years back about the piranha. Some dumb sci fy. Saw him once in LA at an In and Out. Seem like a low key guy.

82daytona

Reaction score
I think he was in that movie they made in Havasu some years back about the piranha. Some dumb sci fy. Saw him once in LA at an In and Out. Seem like a low key guy.
That’s racist