WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

VETERINARIAN recommendations: Upland, Ca

Bear Down

Reaction score
Who's the go to in this area? Looking for one that's on a smaller side for more personal attention to my dog. I know most are bigger facilities now, but rather have a small town model if possible. And nothing that's ungodly priced because of the area. Surrounding areas is fine.

Thanks all!

Icky

Reaction score
We always used the VCA

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Close enough. Claremont Veterinary Hospital. Wife likes the lady with the last name of Oliver.

www.cvhvet.com

I’ve been there with my wife and I’ve made them give it to me straight when it comes to cost and what outcomes will happen to my dogs.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Who's the go to in this area? Looking for one that's on a smaller side for more personal attention to my dog. I know most are bigger facilities now, but rather have a small town model if possible. And nothing that's ungodly priced because of the area. Surrounding areas is fine.

Thanks all!
I used Adobe Animal Hospital in Rancho when I was living in San Berdoo. It sounds like what you're looking for, small and personal. I never had to use them for emergency, only check up, vxxxx's and travel certificates for flying.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
We've used the VCA on Central in Montclair/Upland. They took great care of my dog when he was sick, and they still remember my wife when we call to make appointments now.

Tio Pancho

Reaction score
Citrus Veterinary Clinic in La Verne. Corner of Foothill and Fruit. Husband and wife team. Absolute animal lovers. The husband got on the floor and under a chair when we had to put down our sick Ozzie because that’s where she wanted to be.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Many of us use to see Dr. Bory at Pet Time Animal Hospital next to Upland Golf Course. He became partners with some Asians, who nearly doubled the prices overnight. Now, we all go to Dr. Bory's new facility in Fontana (due to a non-compete clause).

He is listed as one of the best rated vets in the Inland Empire, and can be found at Heritage Animal Hospital at 7470 Cherry Ave STE 108, Fontana CA 92336

wzuber

Reaction score
We
We used to used VCA on Central in Montclair. Were much happier here though.
We've been using them as well lately and been happy with them too. Dr. Dunbar is a good guy and not horribly exspensive.