WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vice President Debates

Xring01

Reaction score
We all know which side I am routing for...
My analysis in the first 10 minutes

Kamala is well spoken, very prepared, and has done a good job so far.

Pence, is well spoken , very prepared, and has done a good job so far..

Up until now... I have to say Kamala is doing better than I expected and Pence has to do better.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Kamala speaks to the average person. She is killing it.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Kamala can’t answer a single question asked of her.

She gets credit for one thing and that is helping to make sure San Francisco becomes a shit hole.

I live in California and no fucking way I’m voting for anyone who has been apart of the leadership within this state.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Great event do you pay your taxes why doesn’t the president it’s all bullshit we are just numbers in this country

Xring01

Reaction score
Kamala can’t answer a single question asked of her.

She gets credit for one thing and that is helping to make sure San Francisco becomes a shit hole.

I live in California and no fucking way I’m voting for anyone who has been apart of the leadership within this state.

Love you to death, but we both know that Ca, will vote for the democrats.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT CA...

Its about the swing voters in states that Republicans need to get to 270...

Yes, I live in Ca, and cant wait to get the fuck out. But this is alot more important than 52 percent of dumbass californians.

Pence is doing better, and in my opinion, is winning at this point..

OHHH SHIT.. Kamala just got caught trying to fake a cry of POWs in Iran... No way... She might be a great politician, a great lawyer... but she is a very shitty actor... that shit cracked me the fuck up

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
You're talking about Pence right?
Your bikes ready
8E1DFB41-45C7-490E-809C-962975E17D33.jpeg
785CCB85-52E5-4052-A107-C014AE5EB0A4.jpeg

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Not you the farmers in Fargo North Dakota South Dakota that’s the back bone of are country that can’t export there products

Xring01

Reaction score
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Pence has done a much better job at debates, and getting swing voters, Than Trump Did.

Debate is not over yet, but he has done well and better than Kamala.

I think Kamala demeanor has changed, she started all smiles, and nice talking point... Now she is growing frustrated, and no longer smiles...

Pence came into this with a man on a mission, and job to do. Speaks direct and to the point. Has not been rattled yet..

Thinking Kamala is getting rattled at this point. Thats good for Republican cause.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Just curious....Trump/Pence said the affordable care act was bad but yet almost 4 years later what is
their plan to replace it? They said they had a plan in 2016.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Just curious....Trump/Pence said the affordable care act was bad but yet almost 4 years later what is
You are under the assumption government run anything is better than privatized...... Tell government to get the fuck out of it.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

To get rid of it.

Problem is it's impossible now. The people that had their premiums doubled, are fucked, and those premiums will NEVER be reduced back to where they were.

Health care reform is a moving target. There will never be a solution that will be acceptable to Everyone.

Xring01

Reaction score
Supreme Court Debate...

Fireworks....
Love it...

Kamala is Rattled... big time.. Pence is calm, cool, collected.

Kamala changing the subject, turning into racism..

SLAM DUNK PENCE DESTROYED HER ON THAT TOPIC

Xring01

Reaction score
Bryonna Taylor, may have spelled that wrong, sorry if I did.. Was Justice Done.?

Kamala changed the subject to knee on the neck, George Floyd, . didnt defend Bryonna Taylor, or stated the police where wrong in that situation. But changed the subject. ... Will most likely loose this topic.

Pence- brought up grand jury wouldnt prosecute, that Kamala was a former state Procecutor... owe...SLAM DUNK Pence..

I am giving Pence Plus 3 at this stage...... but there is a FLY IN HIS HAIR... WTF? Grey hair, Black fly... stands out like a sour thumb! 😆

BUT THATS MY OPINION

Last edited: