WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vicious family BHC house hunt

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Hopefully you paid them those Union Wages and benefits. Nobody should be left out.

They were paid nicely and tipped on top [emoji106]as far as Benny's and pension I still don't know y guys go non union

Joker

Reaction score
They were paid nicely and tipped on top [emoji106]as far as Benny's and pension I still don't know y guys go non union

I can't wait to boat with you and talk about how unions have ruined our economy. ( that's unless I'm working on a union job)[emoji1]

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Glad to have another bullheader Joker and I are just down the road :thumbup:

Get Barron's pest service going
lots of critters crawling around had a scare a few years ago and believe me worth
Every penny
My spray guy is Larry and does great job

wishiknew

Reaction score
Glad to have another bullheader Joker and I are just down the road :thumbup:

Get Barron's pest service going
lots of critters crawling around had a scare a few years ago and believe me worth
Every penny
My spray guy is Larry and does great job

Barron Is Shit IMO the tec is spot on the Office Sucks Ass Went 4 months no service but billed and payed every month

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Barron Is Shit IMO the tec is spot on the Office Sucks Ass Went 4 months no service but billed and payed every month

Well that sucks
I will admit the office is not to accommodating to last minute interior spray down
They want a weeks notice
Other than that I know they came and sprayed ,dead bugs and scorpions lay motionless
Who ever you use you still need the service especially with little kids
Never had bug service until the kids

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433467653.393790.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433467837.705709.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433467851.340356.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433467866.508279.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433467876.576064.jpg guest bath master closet master bath

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433468053.507691.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433468067.126120.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433468075.225984.jpg dining areas there's a nice serving hutch deal I forgot to take a pic of [emoji4]

wishiknew

Reaction score
Well that sucks
I will admit the office is not to accommodating to last minute interior spray down
They want a weeks notice
Other than that I know they came and sprayed ,dead bugs and scorpions lay motionless
Who ever you use you still need the service especially with little kids
Never had bug service until the kids

Had nothing to do with interior spraying had to do with the tec telling me they told him not to come when we were paying for 2 houses and he says hey I havent been here in 4 months so I call the office and they call me a liar. So FUCK BARRON PEST CONTROL !

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
About $32.00 each time

I also want to do some rock tiers or walls in front of the house on that dirt slope... Any recommendation? Maybe 82daytona can chime in [emoji4] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433554264.325355.jpg

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
House looks great V...you and your family must be stoked...been meaning to stop by and give you a house plant and a rack of beers...on another note the water ski thread is getting me motivated to ski...don't know your plans are sunday(tomorrow) but a bunch of locals are launching at the community park in Old Bullhead at 10 am...any inmates this is a open invitation to all...we plan on beaching north of white pipeline Nv side...if you dont't want to bring your boats no problem, we should have plenty of room...I can bring a couple of lice as well:) happy boating and be safe... Rob 928-444-7377

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
House looks great V...you and your family must be stoked...been meaning to stop by and give you a house plant and a rack of beers...on another note the water ski thread is getting me motivated to ski...don't know your plans are sunday(tomorrow) but a bunch of locals are launching at the community park in Old Bullhead at 10 am...any inmates this is a open invitation to all...we plan on beaching north of white pipeline Nv side...if you dont't want to bring your boats no problem, we should have plenty of room...I can bring a couple of lice as well:) happy boating and be safe... Rob 928-444-7377

I have a stand up two stroke that won't stay running... Anyone in town work on those?

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
shiat bring them down,I fiddle a bit with them and Dave is two buildings down....1190 old Bullhead hywy 95...next to fire station across street from park....and by the way Dave (wet and wild) is going and Joe and his wife (London jet tours) some real cool people and couple more boats....yea bring them down now....usually bad gas and carb...battery? :)Rob

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
shiat bring them down,I fiddle a bit with them and Dave is two buildings down....1190 old Bullhead hywy 95...next to fire station across street from park....and by the way Dave (wet and wild) is going and Joe and his wife (London jet tours) some real cool people and couple more boats....yea bring them down now....usually bad gas and carb...battery? :)Rob

My bet is bad gas but the stupid shop in riverside refuses to drain my tank [emoji57]

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Yeah. Gas and carb. Those things run and run and run. Just change the plugs annually.

Take jeepdog up on his offer. Otherwise I don't know if they are still around but Montclair Yamaha had a location by a different name in Bullhead years past. I know Montclair is no more though and I've been out of jet skis for like 8 or 9 years so I'm not sure anymore but if they are around they know their stuff.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm gonna pick it up from the shop this week I think my brother will be heading out this weekend I'm not sure when i be out again. Hopefully weekend after the 4th

78Southwind

Reaction score
Is Brian still around? I thought Brian still owned wet and wild.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Is Brian still around? I thought Brian still owned wet and wild.
Brian and Dave were partners for years, kinda went their separate ways about three four years. Brian is across the street. Brian is more of a off road guy, daves more into skies...Both guys are awesome...Brian works on skis as well... funny thing is they both kept wet @wild name...go figure

78Southwind

Reaction score
Brian and Dave were partners for years, kinda went their separate ways about three four years. Brian is across the street. Brian is more of a off road guy, daves more into skies...Both guys are awesome...Brian works on skis as well... funny thing is they both kept wet @wild name...go figure
I knew Brian and Dave were partners at one time. I just didn't know Dave kept the same name. Brian (and I think Dave too) use to live in the same complex as our vacation condo. Brian is a great guy and he has worked on a couple of my friends skis and does a great job.. A friend of mines wife works for the London Bridge tours.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

I'll send you my buddy's number who lives in bullhead and can handle anything to do with Masonry.

Any thoughts on cameras or security systems

78Southwind

Reaction score
Decent? The guy was saying their lowest package was 50 Mbps for like 30 some a month. Which should be fast enough to run a stream box
I think it was $35 for 15 but I think they increased the speed recently.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
[emoji106] and phone which is good to have with the security system to work properly

Look into local alarm companies. We had Western Alarm in Havasu. They monitored by radio. No phone needed and the monitoring was also cheaper. Also no phone line for burglars to cut.

If you are going to rent to snowbirds though then you probably want a local phone for them to use.

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
don't forget your internet connected house thermostat :cool
house will be nice cool when you arrive
it would take a couple hours to cool the house when we just drove up and turned it on
kidos and mama hatted that

Joker

Reaction score
The boat looks too small, time to upgrade.[emoji1]