WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vicious family BHC house hunt

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Ok... How about surround sound wiring... The house is pre wired but I have no idea what I'm looking at ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434067374.835866.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434067392.017893.jpg

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I don't see speaker wire. I see an HDMI a coax and some data cables.

Looks setup to have the TV on the wall and the boxes etc in a different spot.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I don't see speaker wire. I see an HDMI a coax and some data cables.

Looks setup to have the TV on the wall and the boxes etc in a different spot.

How about these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434070947.292159.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434070965.909127.jpg there's like a total of 8 cover plates in the lid could that b anything

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
What would i do w the data cables?and the coaxles probably directv but there is two??

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Those plates on the ceiling are likely for speakers. The white cables on your wall may be for the speakers. Match them up to the wires in ceiling. The open one looks like electrical but I'm just looking at a bad cell phone pic with the wire coiled up inside.

Coax could be for DirecTV yes. If multiples then it's when it requires two lines so you could watch multiple channels and record at once. Newer models you only need one cable. From the electronic station to the TV then you'd want to use HDMI.

Those white wires aren't standard speaker wire. But maybe they are for the speakers. They aren't fiber optic as there is no end on them and that is usually used as an output from your video device into your audio receiver and then speaker wire to the speakers. Coax is more common. Fiber is not seen much in home stuff. Yes FIOS but that commercial long range stuff and terminates at your box in your garage. Speakers can run over different stuff. Preferably copper though. Somebody may have put some upgraded Monster type stuff or even did a Mickey Mouse version. For instance I like to use low voltage lighting wire for running outdoor speakers.

Data cables are the blue ones. Probably Cat 5 or 6. Lots of homes previews with it what with computers hooked up to TC's and Smart Homes etc. then what do you know. WiFi is all the rage. No need for all the extra wires when computer technology keeps changing.

DC-88

Reaction score
Man, looking at all these pics I'm thinking you really scored on this house----Nice garage, all undermount sinks, nice master shower, good looking kitchen cabinet color, close to the boating you like and they even stuffed an HDMI cable for you or your geek squad:thumbsup Congrats and I'm sure if you hold onto it , it will be a great investment as I don't see being able to buy a lot, pay fees, plans, engineering, soils, and const. and have what you got---

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Man, looking at all these pics I'm thinking you really scored on this house----Nice garage, all undermount sinks, nice master shower, good looking kitchen cabinet color, close to the boating you like and they even stuffed an HDMI cable for you or your geek squad:thumbsup Congrats and I'm sure if you hold onto it , it will be a great investment as I don't see being able to buy a lot, pay fees, plans, engineering, soils, and const. and have what you got---

Thank you! I feel like we got really lucky. We love this place already it's perfect

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434116459.758926.jpg can somebody tell me what this is?? My guess is something for sprinklers?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
What's he word on fiberglass pools? And there are there pool companies all next to each other on 95.. Any others?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
So because nothing in my life can ever just go smoothly I got some bad news. I don't even know what to think anymore. I get mad then I get confused then sometimes I think everyone deserves a second chance. I haven't told my wife yet and really don't want to. Mom and dad are pissed but I don't think there is anything I can even do. Maybe im over reacting or maybe I'm not I don't know. I got a notice regarding my neighbor. Literally my next door neighbor to the right. Now after typing this I'm pissed off again. I'm mad because it's level 3 I'm mad because it was a child thing and I'm mad because my mom goes up there alone, I'm mad because I have a child and another on the way. Last time there I got a weird vibe from the guy. I kept waiting for him to look at me so I could say hi but he never did. Now I guess I know y

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It sux because this was supposed to be where I could go to forget about everything and now I have this... I don't know. My mind just keeps racing

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Can I look at the title and see if he owns that house?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
When you get a chance to say hi, tell him you know and they will never find his body.

I am thinking that might help things a bit.

Sorry man, that Sux.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
When you get a chance to say hi, tell him you know and they will never find his body.

I am thinking that might help things a bit.

Sorry man, that Sux.

At least that made me smile [emoji2]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Man sometimes I just feel like I have the shittiest luck on the planet. I must have been a real asshole In a previous life or something

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Now that block wall needs to happen as soon as possible. Fuck that guy looking into my yard and house. So much for hoping on going halves

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Man sometimes I just feel like I have the shittiest luck on the planet. I must have been a real asshole In a previous life or something

Everyone has shit happen in their life more than you think , you share...which is ok but some of us don't.

It's too late now, you are in and have to deal with it. I would just be extra careful, unless somehow that should have been shared prior to the sale. In which case you might be able to get out of it. . Not my area of knowledge, so I have no idea.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Everyone has shit happen in their life more than you think , you share...which is ok but some of us don't.

It's too late now, you are in and have to deal with it. I would just be extra careful, unless somehow that should have been shared prior to the sale. In which case you might be able to get out of it. . Not my area of knowledge, so I have no idea.

I don't feel like I should b the one that moves. The notice was just mailed recently like last week. A neighbor called and told me about it. And yea maybe I share too much but it kind of helps me out. I dunno maybe some kind of therapy or something. Otherwise I drive myself crazy.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I don't feel like I should b the one that moves. The notice was just mailed recently like last week. A neighbor called and told me about it. And yea maybe I share too much but it kind of helps me out. I dunno maybe some kind of therapy or something. Otherwise I drive myself crazy.

I didn't say you share too much. I said you share more than most and that is ok, if it is ok with you.

I really try not to judge anyone, some of the quietest most reserved people I know are the most fucked up people on the planet.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
How is that possible so close to a school? Thought there were laws against that.

Let's call up some of McRibskis friends.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Thanks. I was hoping he's a renter not the owner. I plan on making him feel as uncomfortable as I do. I wonder what prompted the police to all of a sudden mail out flyers.

That is a very tough situation. I can't say I've had the exact same thing happen, but something similar given my profession. My suggestion to you would be to get a surveillance system installed and make sure there are very obvious camera's pointed in his direction. Don't be shy about it either. Get a couple motion lights that cover his property line and will go on anytime he walks anywhere near it. If he brings anything up, put it right back in his face and make it clear you will protect your family at all costs.

HavaToon

Reaction score
V,
That's a shitty situation, sorry to hear about it.

The question is did the seller know about this and not disclose it? Can be tough to prove and only matters if you want out of the purchase.

Otherwise as mentioned above you are going to have to do what you have to do to protect your family.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
The only good thing is you know and don't have an unknown offender living there. You know you need to be careful around him.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
V,
That's a shitty situation, sorry to hear about it.

The question is did the seller know about this and not disclose it? Can be tough to prove and only matters if you want out of the purchase.

Otherwise as mentioned above you are going to have to do what you have to do to protect your family.

I don't want out of the house. Basically we bought our dream lake house. What I'm worried about is losing my shit and beating the hell out of him. I'll win the battle but I'll lose the war. Scared for my mom as well. She carries and already told me if he comes on out property... We just don't need that kind of drama.

DC-88

Reaction score
I'm having CATS do a DVR w 2 TB hard drive($800) and some basic 1080p cameras $99 each. I pre wired but that seems pretty reasonable as compared to my security guys I use in my area on new homes. I hate to refer subs out there because the experience can vary for sure but they've been good to me. I'd email them w your situation [email protected] to get a quote/ advice . Child molesters proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt need a .22 short not second chances:thumbsdown

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm having CATS do a DVR w 2 TB hard drive($800) and some basic 1080p cameras $99 each. I pre wired but that seems pretty reasonable as compared to my security guys I use in my area on new homes. I hate to refer subs out there because the experience can vary for sure but they've been good to me. I'd email them w your situation [email protected] to get a quote/ advice . Child molesters proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt need a .22 short not second chances:thumbsdown

Mom bought 3 of these should she take them back? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436638589.109078.jpg

DC-88

Reaction score
Mom bought 3 of these should she take them back? View attachment 419139

Man, I''m not sure. I'd probably keep them and show them to my security guy to see if they can be incorporated into the system and if not return them later? As stated above maybe it's actually better to know what's up, it just sucks it's next door . I know we have a couple of those fuckers in our general vicinity as well. I'd probably just vibe him hard, let him know I know what's up and then go about enjoying your place .

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not really making sense I'm mad and venting. My next door neighbor is a level 3 sex offender
Surely the real estate would have known something, if they did why didn't they say anything. Man, l would be so pissed off with them about this.:swear

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Surely the real estate would have known something, if they did why didn't they say anything. Man, l would be so pissed off with them about this.:swear

There is a national sex offender registry online....you just type in an address and it lists all the registered sex offenders and their level in relation to a known location......this information is and was available for everyone and it is highly suggested that you check before buying anything.

Wombat to answer your question in Arizona it is the buyer's responsibility (not the sellers) to do their own discovery on these issues if they are concerned.......not saying that's the way it should be but apparently all those liberals that V likes seem to think that everyone's rights.....especially criminals and child molesters need to be protected and the law abiding citizens and parents of small children be damned[emoji57]