WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Victorville , Ca where to stay ?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Got to go stay in Victorville for a few days to do some investigation of a building (4 months once it’s started ) any good places to stay / eat or places to Run from , Apple Valley Hisperia maybe Barstow ( if I have to ) East LA now Vato lol🙏🤔🤞😆

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Apollo burger is a shit hole of a building. But you will have the best burger you ever ate. Location is ghetto as fuck.
The Hilton next to scandia is probably one of the better ones.
Victorville sucks period. This whole high desert has went downhill since 2004-2006.

I’ve been Here since 1987. Currently in Apple valley.

Restaurant row will be your better luck for food. It’s on the west side of the freeway at bear valley.

There are some hotels off of main in hesperia as well as Texas rd house and in out.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Apollo burger is a shit hole of a building. But you will have the best burger you ever ate. Location is ghetto as fuck.
The Hilton next to scandia is probably one of the better ones.
Victorville sucks period. This whole high desert has went downhill since 2004-2006.

I’ve been Here since 1987. Currently in Apple valley.

Restaurant row will be your better luck for food. It’s on the west side of the freeway at bear valley.

There are some hotels off of main in hesperia as well as Texas rd house and in out.
SIL used to live in Victorville so we ate at Apollo years ago , let us get going on site then I’ll buy you a beer 👍

Joker

Reaction score
I stayed at a decent hotel right behind BJs. Forgot the name but never any issues

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
The Hilton next to scandia is a decent one. Steer & Stein for food. Hit me up when you're here, I want to have a meal with you.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
We've had decent luck at the Holiday Inn Express in Hesperia. Lots of construction guys there, parked in the rear probably 40 nights the past couple of years with no issues. Just remember it is called Victimville for a reason.
Mama Carpinos for a dinner or 3.

pixrthis

Reaction score
Got to go stay in Victorville for a few days to do some investigation of a building (4 months once it’s started ) any good places to stay / eat or places to Run from , Apple Valley Hisperia maybe Barstow ( if I have to ) East LA now Vato lol🙏🤔🤞😆
Vegas

CLdrinker

Reaction score
We've had decent luck at the Holiday Inn Express in Hesperia. Lots of construction guys there, parked in the rear probably 40 nights the past couple of years with no issues. Just remember it is called Victimville for a reason.
Mama Carpinos for a dinner or 3.

I didn’t mention Mama Carpinos because it’s so far out here. But it is very good.
Tom the owner just passed away, now the son is running it.
We just ate there last week a d it wasn’t good as normal. Hopefully it was just a fluke.

Cdog

Reaction score
Correct answer is Don’t. Lol!

yz450mm

Reaction score
Stay at the Marriott on Mariposa in Hesperia, or the Hawthorn Suites on Amargosa in Victorville. Either one would be fine, just don't leave stuff in your truck overnight, which you shouldn't do at any hotel anyways.

Some areas of the high desert are pretty ghetto, but it's not as bad as some of these guys are making it out to be.
Screenshot_20210213-090617_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20210213-090522_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well...Did you have to kill off some zombies...errrr....I mean tweakers last night?