DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I will pass and have zero desire to visit that place either. Man

mobldj

Reaction score
savages.jpg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Wasn’t there a TV show on not long ago where people ate all kinds of weird shit?
At least they’re eating something that has “some nutritional value”:eek:, we have people here are eating tide pods.:rolleyes:

BONER

Reaction score
And they wonder why they're dying from the New Plague.....

Nordie

Reaction score
I have an uncle that lives in Hong Kong. His direct quote is in Hong Kong you don't hear birds chirping in the trees, or have any stray animals in the streets.

boatpi

Reaction score
NOT Chinese, I think Cambodian. Not speaking Chinese and not Vietnamese.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I spent some time over there work related and yeah the food can be interesting to say the least. Read this to the end it’s worth it.
One time I was with 2 local guys from my company that didn’t speak much English at lunch and I thought we were about finished but next thing I knew the waitress brought out a pot of soup with a little candle like burner under it. So the one guy lifted up the lid only a little to stir it but I could see he purposely wasn’t showing me what was in the pot. After that went on for a while he pulls out these 2 turtles (dead) and puts one on my plate and one on his partner’s plate but he didn’t have a turtle for himself. I’m talking the whole thing head legs top shell bottom shell and all. So I gestured to the guy with the turtle like WTF am I supposed to do with this thing. Well he showed me. He picked it up like a big olé sandwich and bit the head right off of it, chewed it up and spit out the bones. I just pushed my turtle to the guy that didn’t have one and told him bon appetite.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Boy am I dumb. Why did I click on that. Now I’ll think about this when I dip my next king crab legs in melted butter !!!!!!:D

4Waters

Reaction score
Boy am I dumb. Why did I click on that. Now I’ll think about this when I dip my next king crab legs in melted butter !!!!!!:D
You have to click it, it's the guys curiosity that gets the better of him

traquer

Reaction score
I've been to China once for work, 2 days only in Tianjin. Never been to a worse place. China has no redeeming qualities for me. And I've been to a lot of places I can't say that about. When I saw this video and hearing about all the plague stuff just reaffirmed it.