WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Video of unsafe shooting!

Fun Times

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just sharing a very unsafe shooting video I saw on a facebook group.:eek:

https://www.facebook.com/nfpdesigner?__tn__=CH-R&eid=ARAv0w6b6G8uZ5Ea_Meo_wQQ5nnVgs0oG54en7aKnDfVDdiJ0oNp1UkZYNMGwHDK9JNdaop8pDKno44I&hc_ref=ARTsF6z7qQmSdX9r6gqwwrFZ-Xd5_ulY28cMk3S4yxazIBQzXYdteFOMi5dazRUK794&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARB1v_-IK81ZNpLETNYPs1mwWLFVC36zIdamG9Xdb4bO2orJTgQVBpVgepNrLBm_9KH34zKV4pIsmJMwQXPnLhDubpyR2klUQgLZpBxaCsdlSxBgAUbSMnpC3TQxIOAR7k49yREI19coOrnWkBfcocQE93zEE_MecQC4o8E9UgfkZ3iY57zoAONuwgd7skrRUfxz-_8igMX1nefSRMW9nMfERQFDDJ1tLbwGbr2hSLtfbFuJ_RcysBqcWfpo4BqShpLXEcebOIuT-HDqd5ScOigHUkFezPmgGAFmNTWhIygVUMnlzft64D1Q_Xsx_D-B030NMYvIlYDj5MXgYSpOxpNul5cjpdM8gxqp0A
There was a couple who showed up at the semi-local shooting area that I always go to. Out of all the area up there they felt it necessary to park right next to us. After they got out and this "first responder" decked himself and then his girl our in full tactical gear (including a vest and body camera), he set up a deep boiling pot on a stand for a target. After he had a long talk and what appeared to sounds like some odd training, he takes his first 11 rounds towards the pot from maybe 25 yards away. The pot lived, the ground around it was certainly dead, my group chuckled quietly.

Then he sets up a paper body target, we are curious. He then pace steps out 8 feet from the target. After some more drilling of the female he takes aim, 11 rounds center mass, LOL. His girl seemed very impressed.

Now... here's what proved that this girl should run!!!
He then moves over to the side of the mountain behind us, so we really don't pay much attention. Until we take a break, we decide to see what was going on with the coach and his student.

The following video I comment on what we were seeing, it was absolutely unbelievable and scary.

Last edited:

Blue

Reaction score
Damn I wouldn't have been standing there to shoot that video either rocks make bullets do crazy stuff

BajaMike

Reaction score
Who would do that!! Stupid and dangerous......