WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Viking Grill

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
We were over at a friends house swimming, drinking and doing some BBQing yesterday and I ended up manning the grill. Now we have a pretty nice grill at our house but it has some hot spots, cooks a little hotter than I like but I know it's quirks and can use it well. This friend has a big Viking and it's the damn nicest grill I've used. I know there are other brands just as good without the pricetag. Turned all the burners on low because I needed the whole area. It cooked very evenly and at a nice temp. Told the wife I got spoiled. Nothing special just did a pile of burgers, pile of hotlinks and a pile of dogs, but I could get real busy with that que if it was in my backyard:thumbsup

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Be careful, I have a house full of Viking products, not good. :(

We have a Viking Kegerator and have not had any issues. Are you saying you have had issues or not good because of the price:D

PVHCA

Reaction score
Viking appliances can be hit or miss, have family members that will only go Viking, have others that hate them and switched everything out to Wolf. In my home I went all Jen-Air Commercial.

Grill wise, IMO nothing beats a Weber.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Had the same experience a couple of weeks ago. Using my buddies Cal Spas BBQ, could not believe the even heat that thing put out. I was cooking bacon wrapped jalapeno's and it was a breeze keeping the grill on low, not too many flare ups! I've always had mediocre Q's, but just ordered myself a 38 Summerset. I have not seen many reviews and i'm hoping for the best.

I have a buddy who has a Viking BBQ that I always drool over, he calls it a POS, but i guess it is all a matter of opinion.

I'll be starting a backyard renovations with the new Q, i will be posting some pics down the road.

PVHCA

Reaction score
I just bought a Weber Genesis and love it. Pricey but well worth the extra money. Even cooking temps and gets to 750 degrees with all 3 at full.