WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vikings TV Show

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
The first 79 episodes of the Vikings TV show aired on History. Then, late last year, it was announced that the final 10 episodes of the series would be released on Amazon Prime Video first, on December 30th. Regular cable viewers would have to wait. The final episodes were then released on Hulu on March 30th and regular cable viewers had to keep waiting.

Well, the long wait is finally over. History has quietly announced that the final episodes of Vikings will begin airing on Saturday, June 5th, at 8/7c.

An action-adventure series, the sixth season of Vikings stars Alexander Ludwig, Alex Høgh Andersen, Peter Franzén, Katheryn Winnick, Jordan Patrick Smith, and Marco Ilsø. Danila Kozlovsky, Georgia Hirst, Adam Copeland, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo, Ragga Ragnars, Steven Berkoff, and Eric Johnson have recurring roles. The period drama delves into the Viking warriors and their strange, ruthless world. Season six picks up after the battle which has left Bjorn (Ludwig) victorious and a hero to the people who have been under the tyrannical rule of Ivar (Høgh) for so long. As the new leader of Kattegat, Bjorn struggles to fill his late father’s shoes as king, while facing several dilemmas and wrestling with the idea that power overshadows morals. Meanwhile, Ivar, searching for a new path to separate him from his past, is seen traveling along The Silk Road eventually leading him to Russia.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Been binge watching it while on the exercise bike... Wonder if Google has the answer to how many people have been killed on the show.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I watched it all on Netflix, I am glad they are bringing to History for those that didn't have Netflix. The last season is pretty good, usually final seasons blow as a rule, but I enjoyed it. I can't recommend the show highly enough. ....And for binge watchers, the best news is, there is an absolute shit ton of episodes :)

Also, Lagertha is an absolute smoke show!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Damn, I thought I had more to watch.... Seen it already...... It was great to see the the new world with an old friend.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
She is so darn HOT

I watched it all on Netflix, I am glad they are bringing to History for those that didn't have Netflix. The last season is pretty good, usually final seasons blow as a rule, but I enjoyed it. I can't recommend the show highly enough. ....And for binge watchers, the best news is, there is an absolute shit ton of episodes :)

tenor.gif

wash11

Reaction score

tenor.gif
"Right click, save" to the spank bank folder. Good Gawd her character checks all the boxes for me.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Apparently ....she can kick most guys asses in real life too.

Yep, Tae Kwon Do if I remember correctly, she is perfect, and for those that haven't watched the show, she goes through a lesbian phase as well, and the good hollywood kind, not the real life kind.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yep, Tae Kwon Do if I remember correctly, she is perfect, and for those that haven't watched the show, she goes through a lesbian phase as well, and the good hollywood kind, not the real life kind.
Something like that.
At one point a licensed body guard.
Opened her first dojo at 21? I think?
Bright gal! 👍

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Vikings Season 6 part 2 starts tonight.
Thanks for the reminder. I have missed the recent episodes and am looking forward to finishing the series. For those that haven’t seen it, it is a great show and very well done.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
First couple seasons were great. Then it went south. The whole woman warrior / Queen thing just doesn’t fit any reality.