WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Virtual BBQ Catering. This guy has it down:

Hammer

Reaction score
That’s a lot of work. Looks so good.

X2. I don’t enjoy cooking enough to do all that. Sweet set up and business model. No employees, rent or overhead other than the bare essentials. E-commerce is definitely the future. Retail/brick & mortar won’t be around much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
X2. I don’t enjoy cooking enough to do all that. Sweet set up a and business model. No employees, rent or overhead other than the bare essentials. E-commerce is definitely the future. Retail/brick & mortar won’t be around much longer.

retail brick & mortar needs to transition to shared footprints to stay in business.
I am looking for a new grill for the RV, and pissed I can’t find one in person to look at before purchase, but can order 1 and have it tomorrow.

Hammer

Reaction score
retail brick & mortar needs to transition to shared footprints to stay in business.
I am looking for a new grill for the RV, and pissed I can’t find one in person to look at before purchase, but can order 1 and have it tomorrow.

I agree with the shared footprint idea. I hate that I can’t see almost anything in person before purchasing. But I can click and hand have it at my door step the next day. Went through the same thing with patio furniture. Luckily it worked out and we were happy with it.

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I agree with the shared footprint idea. I hate that I can’t see almost anything in person before purchasing. But I can click and hand have it at my door step the next day. Went through the same thing with patio furniture. Luckily it worked out and we were happy with it.

We return Amazons to Kohls. It helps a lot and is so easy. Wife thought they'd balk on a big box return but they took it.
Starting to see more and more free returns from companies not under Amazons fist.
Amazon ain't necessarily the cheapest, but what they present to you at first may often NOT be all that's offered on Amazon.
If you see what you want online,, check to see if they have a Amazon link.

To be able to run a side business in the UK is amazing in itself yet this kid taking it to a really high standard.
He's all poker faced and business, his wife is funny and really affable and goes along with it. Money is a good motivator.