WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Virus FEAR, a real one...

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Last night I woke for no reason and sat straight up in bed.... I suddenly realized that the reports of the positive results of some staffers near the President AND Vice President, and the idea that both of them are in the "high risk" group, sent a fear through me to the bone...If something should happen, something that we seem powerless to control, the third in line to assume the Presidency is, wait for it, Nancy Palosi!!!!! What all the impeachment crap could not produce, the stinking non political virus just might.... This is a real FEAR.... Palosi could destroy America in just a few short weeks, and it could be months before we could vote her out.... If Trump gets sick we need to send VP Pense to the International Space Station out of harms way of the virus to wait out the November election...... The possibility is real boys and girls. 2020 just might be the death of America....
Ray

River Runnin

Reaction score
If Trump gets sick I would hope he calls what has happened for what it really is! -- An Act Of War!! -- A biologic First Strike!
And make Mushroom Clouds! o_O

Reaction score
moneypit

really, wonder if Hollywood is looking for screen writers...

even if it was remotely possible that would be called KARMA...

Last edited: