WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Viva La Revolucion!! Troncones Mexico here we come!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
When Palmilla went up Cabo became an international attraction.... Big $ resort and first class. Great celebrity watching in the bar.
Hotel Palmilla first opened in 1956. By the 80s when I was there it had become exclusive, but operated by nice people. Par, Brown - Atlas Hotels of San Diego. Believe the property sold and changed names back in 2009. Trancones looks to be a bit of Cabo back in the outstanding pre 1956 days.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That a 1.7 million dollar house on the sand on a point with two bays out front.. the left one has the best snorkeling in 40 miles.. the right one is perfect sand and clear waters.

I actually called about five people and said if you got a passport stop what you are doing, hop a plane and get down here. It literally doesn’t get any better. Strangely none of my friends have passports?

That's cause most people won't set foot in Mexico. Me included. And yes I have been a few times.

If I was gonna spend that kinna green on a vacation, it would probably be to New Zealand or Bora Bora.

Different stokes. But I can see the attraction of that place for someone who has cubic dollars. 👍

Reactions: DMF

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
That a 1.7 million dollar house on the sand on a point with two bays out front.. the left one has the best snorkeling in 40 miles.. the right one is perfect sand and clear waters.

I actually called about five people and said if you got a passport stop what you are doing, hop a plane and get down here. It literally doesn’t get any better. Strangely none of my friends have passports?

You should have called me. I've got my passport and haven't been too busy lately. 😅
The food down there is insane!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im not a mexico fan but this place looks cool. Looks 99% safer than the area around LAX. Thats more scary..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Im not a mexico fan but this place looks cool. Looks 99% safer than the area around LAX. Thats more scary..

Honestly when we went around LAX to the apple store and at&t stores I was far more concerned than anytime I was in Mexico.. lol. And we drove40’ish minutes in either direction going to different destinations

riverroyal

Reaction score
Honestly when we went around LAX to the apple store and at&t stores I was far more concerned than anytime I was in Mexico.. lol. And we drove40’ish minutes in either direction going to different destinations
For sure. You were safer in mex.

Reactions: DWC

FastLoudPhoto

Tommy Gun's Backup Guy
Staff member
Reaction score
What the hell, Dave? I spent 7 days with you and Stacy. When the hell did you have time to post all this shit and have all these conversations? I barely had time to take pictures between beers? 🤣

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Some of you guys won't even go to Vegas because you're scared of the people there lol. 😆

Hell yeah!

There are people everywhere just standing around waiting to take your money!!! And the weird part is, they convince you to just willingly give it to them, cause it's fun???

Some serious mind control going on in that place...

*shivers*

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Some of you guys won't even go to Vegas because you're scared of the people there lol. 😆
Accountants are the Clowns of the real world and they both scare me. :eek: