WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vote with half your brain

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
As a CA native that has left my home...please consider this: CA was the place for unlimited freedom, new beginnings, best weather, amazing landscape. CA was AMERICA. 40 million people. Our Country is massive but at least 1 in 10 is from CA. Now it is a ONE party system. Everyone from CA has thought about leaving. WHY??? Why would you leave god’s country? LIBFUCKERY!!! don’t let your country go. This ACTUALLY is the most important election in our history. Please vote for that reality star asshole called TRUMP. pretty soon you will have nowhere to move to. Do your part...call your uncle

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I left over a front no license plate ticket that exploded when I was very young and stupid. Remember the 3 strikes and your out over a drivers license? The next hit was from CSLB as an assessment after filing all the proper paper work. Then I got hit from Cal EED because I shut down my one man wonder show. I guess I fired Myself when I moved. The list is long. The lawyers made more than I did. I'm too many in to go back and remember bad times as a small fish in a large pond. I do remember a tax assessment they hit me up for 2 years after I moved out of the state for the 2 years I lived out of the state. I hired another Lawyer and thought it was done. Cal Changed their laws and focked me more.

I love the land.. Not Sacramento.

Get BLM and all of the libs to burn that shithole down and the State might just get back to where it was in the 70's.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I was raised by hippies. EVERYONE HAS CONSIDERED LEAVING...why? Vote

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
I left in 2003. Problem I see nowadays, it seems a lot of the people leaving Commiefornia are moving to more conservative and tax friendly states, but voting like they did in Ca. Move. That's great! just don't California the rest of the good states. Texas is becoming a good example of this.