WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

W TG --- anybody ?

Taboma

Reaction score
Anybody heard from Tommy since he checked into Havasu Hospital for his knee surgery ?
Can't recall seeing any recent posts, figured if he was home laid up he'd be either participating in RDP or building another balsa airplane and sharing pics ??

Some may ponder, why do I care ? Trust me, I wonder as well, maybe there's something endearing about how he tells me to F**K Off 🥴 😂

4Waters

Reaction score
He's looking at this thread

Screenshot_20210911-075911_Chrome.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Anybody heard from Tommy since he checked into Havasu Hospital for his knee surgery ?
Can't recall seeing any recent posts, figured if he was home laid up he'd be either participating in RDP or building another balsa airplane and sharing pics ??

Some may ponder, why do I care ? Trust me, I wonder as well, maybe there's something endearing about how he tells me to F**K Off 🥴 😂
Didn't realize he went in for a knee? Hope it went well for him.
Apparently, there must have been available beds.😉

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

had a beer with him before the surgery. He was on RDP after. i have been wanting to reach out but hammered with work and exhausted in life. I am sure he is just out enjoying that the real boating season has started. LOL

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Pretty sure it was a hip replacement. 😷🤕

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Thought hip replacement? Incredible journey Tommy been on these past few years. I have appreciated he shared.

poncho

Reaction score

I had the pleasure of meeting Tommy when I visited Havasu, great Fucking Guy. 👍

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I’ve never met Tommy but from what I’ve seen here, he is a terrific guy and I wish him the best. I enjoy his posts and look forward to seeing him here

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I believe his hip was doing fine, I also like his posts, I think he decided to take a break, hopefully not too long.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Tommy is a great dude! Shared a beer with him and checked out his car nearly 2 years ago now in Pomona. Hopefully get to meet up with him again this year when we are in Havasu.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thanks for all the kind words!
I’m healing up with some lingering deep pain but am working with the physical therapist twice a week.
Should be up to speed soon.

Staples are out and wound is healed up. It’s one hell of a slice.
Surgeon said he could not get the hip dislocated due to bone spurs interference. It was further gone than xrays suggested.
So he had to cut off the femur first, hold the leg out of the way, then bust the old ball out of the socket and grind of the spurs
before going with the ball reamer for the new socket.
He still got ‘er done in under 2 hours.
Stainless femur post, ceramic ball, titanium socket, and anti squeak polyethylene liner.

C3F20F60-D0AD-4152-960E-7AFF546DE98D.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m healing up with some lingering deep pain but am working with the physical therapist twice a week.

Surgeon said he could not get the hip dislocated due to bone spurs interference. It was further gone than xrays suggested.
So he had to cut off the femur first, hold the leg out of the way, then bust the old ball out of the socket and grind of the spurs
Stainless femur post, ceramic ball, titanium socket, and anti squeak polyethylene liner.

View attachment 1047926

Dang anti squeak liner. Good choice in spending the money and avoiding the Zerk fittings. LOL

DLC

Reaction score
I hope your back up and going strong sooner rather than later! I’ve heard they want you up moving ! No sitting around.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

View attachment 1047926

Is the PT hott?

500bbc

Reaction score
Hi guys,

View attachment 1047926
OUCH!!!!!!

rrrr

Reaction score
Hi guys,

View attachment 1047926

That's about the same thing my surgeon had to do on my hip replacement. The surgery took an extra 30 minutes with all of the cutting and banging. Doctor swears up and down that the rumors he broke out an oxy-acetylene rig to free up some space weren't true.

Get better!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's about the same thing my surgeon had to do on my hip replacement. The surgery took an extra 30 minutes with all of the cutting and banging. Doctor swears up and down that the rumors he broke out an oxy-acetylene rig to free up some space weren't true.

Get better!

There is nothing delicate about it.
They are absolute savages, beating on the bones with hammers, chisels and drills and shit.
I watched some you tube vids and it is just brutal how they go about it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Love hanging out with Tommy.. I don’t do it enough though. Great guy!