WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wagging the dog backward

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
President Trump - October 7,2019

"The United States was supposed to be in Syria for 30 days, that was many years ago. We stayed and got deeper and deeper into battle with no aim in sight. When I arrived in Washington, ISIS was running rampant in the area. We quickly defeated 100% of the ISIS Caliphate,....."

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Grandpa.......if Trump starts a war, Dems hate him. If Trump ends a war, Dems hate him. If Trump continues a war, Dems hate him. If Trump finds a cure for cancer, Dems will find a reason hate him.
I, the country, had to put up with 8 years of O Bomb Ma, never did the level of hate for Oboma even come close to what the Dems have launched on Trump & "you" are a perfect example of that hate.

If Trump fucks up legally & deserves to be impeached we will find out. So far, all I see is a lot of hate & political BS.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Grandpa.......if Trump starts a war, Dems hate him. If Trump ends a war, Dems hate him. If Trump continues a war, Dems hate him. If Trump finds a cure for cancer, Dems will find a reason hate him.
I, the country, had to put up with 8 years of O Bomb Ma, never did the level of hate for Oboma even come close to what the Dems have launched on Trump & "you" are a perfect example of that hate.

If Trump fucks up legally & deserves to be impeached we will find out. So far, all I see is a lot of hate & political BS.

upload_2019-10-7_10-37-20.png

:D

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

He did, and we have. All that shit asking Ukraine and those Chinese commies to help him with dirt on a political rival- that’s just the tip of the iceberg but he gave that case to the Dems with a bow on it.

RodnJen

Reaction score
The pentagon was completely caught off guard and his closest political allies refer to this decision as a disaster in the making, what could go wrong.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
04FCDFEF-FB01-46F8-AF3E-AC7E83D27F06.jpeg
The Dems need to persuade about 20 Republican Senators that it’s time to dump Trump in favor of Pence. Collins, Romney, Sasse are good early candidates for recruitment, but this sort of IDIOT foreign policy put even Trump fanboys like Graham into play. And you just know Rubio and Cruz would enjoy knifing Trump in the back over the 2016 primaries if they had good political cover like this.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Dude, quit posting communist news network links. Nobody believes the CIA controlled Operation Mockingbird proven paid lying mouthpieces. Except you.
Trump's doing what we elected him to do. Get out of useless globalist banksters wars. Fuck Syria, fuck the Kurds, fuck warmonger lindsay graham and all the other neocon and demoncrap warmongers like you.
Doing great by getting out!
Graham’s comments were live on Fox News. And if Trumps cheerleaders in the Senate don’t like Trumps policies, it’s within their power to replace him with Pence.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 804908 The Dems need to persuade about 20 Republican Senators that it’s time to dump Trump in favor of Pence. Collins, Romney, Sasse are good early candidates for recruitment, but this sort of IDIOT foreign policy put even Trump fanboys like Graham into play. And you just know Rubio and Cruz would enjoy knifing Trump in the back over the 2016 primaries if they had good political cover like this.

giphy.gif

"I was elected on getting out of these ridiculous endless wars, where our great Military functions as a policing operation to the benefit of people who don’t even like the USA."

Of course the war machine doesn't want out. So you're a warmonger now...................noted. Add that to the list of propaganda spewer and liar. ;)

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
giphy.gif

"I was elected on getting out of these ridiculous endless wars, where our great Military functions as a policing operation to the benefit of people who don’t even like the USA."

Of course the war machine doesn't want out. So you're a warmonger now...................noted. Add that to the list of propaganda spewer and liar. ;)
Nope, I’m glad to get out but think it should be done responsibly. You may recall this is the same issue General Mattis quite over, then Trump backed down, then one call to a foreign leader and he’s ready to do something that only benefits Erdoga, Putin, and Assad while risking a resurgent ISIS and betraying one of our best regional allies. Think they’ll rise up to fight ISIS or the mullah next time?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
That’s the head of the Senate and Trumps #1 defense against being removed from office whom you’re dissing. If Republicans in the Senate don’t like Trumps policies, they can go along with impeachment and hit reset with Pence. Trump probably ought to keep that in mind.

My guess, Trump will eventually cave to all the voices telling him this is stupid foreign policy and back to status quo. Anybody want a piece of that action for $50?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
QUOTE:Lindsey Graham today 10/8
To the Turkish Government:
You do NOT have a green light to enter into northern Syria.
There is massive bipartisan opposition in Congress, which you should see as a red line you should not cross.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“We may be in the process of leaving Syria,
but in no way have we Abandoned the Kurds, who are special people and wonderful fighters. Likewise our relationship with Turkey, a NATO and Trading partner, has been very good. Turkey already has a large Kurdish population”
QUOTE PRESIDENT TRUMP YESTERDAY
10/7

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
PRESIDENT TRUMP YESTERDAY 10/7
“Turkey fully understands that while we only had 50 soldiers remaining in that section of Syria, and they have been removed, any unforced or unnecessary fighting by Turkey will be devastating to their economy and to their very fragile currency. We are helping the Kurds financially/weapons!”

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Careful,you guys are “STALKING” the
GMAC. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Donnie just called out the Military Industrial Complex.................................
trump-balls-finally-a-president-who-has-a-pair-18685505.png

F U Pussies

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That’s the head of the Senate and Trumps #1 defense against being removed from office whom you’re dissing. If Republicans in the Senate don’t like Trumps policies, they can go along with impeachment and hit reset with Pence. Trump probably ought to keep that in mind.

My guess, Trump will eventually cave to all the voices telling him this is stupid foreign policy and back to status quo. Anybody want a piece of that action for $50?
So ya think there's somebody foolish enough to make a bet, with real money, with a troll? Nobody knows who you really are, where you are, and in what form you exist, outside of the many innuendos you drop about your actual identity.

Get real granny...….:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So ya think there's somebody foolish enough to make a bet, with real money, with a troll? Nobody knows who you really are, where you are, and in what form you exist, outside of the many innuendos you drop about your actual identity.

Pussy.

(Congrats 94, you have company.)

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
37A16AAA-20AB-45E2-8349-6A74AC1794D9.jpeg
Donnie just called out the Military Industrial Complex.................................
trump-balls-finally-a-president-who-has-a-pair-18685505.png

F U Pussies

And a penis that looks like a Mario Cart mushroom character.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The GMAC Content & personal images of himself tonight @ this Premiere Performance Boat Site define his character or lack of.Incredible patience apparently creates the tolerance for permitting this quality shit this person represents.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You fairies are very strange and desperate.

You’re on the perfect side...........the thinking of dick side. :(
You were the one who posted a cartoon of photographers taking pics of Trumps little mushroom manhood. I merely posted a pic and Stormy Daniels actual description of the little fellow. Do you have first hand information that contradicts Stormy?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The GMAC Content & personal images of himself tonight @ this Premiere Performance Boat Site define his character or lack of.Incredible patience apparently creates the tolerance for permitting this quality shit this person represents.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
GMAC,RDP P&G is a forum of Political & Government content.You seem to be lost and unaware of where you posting.Other than that your wasting your time with the bullshit garbage you post.Good Luck.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The GMAC Content & personal images of himself tonight @ this Premiere Performance Boat Site define his character or lack of Character INCREDIBLE patience apparently creates the tolerance for permitting this quality shit this person represents.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLY MINNESOTA: 10/10
E12C8417-045D-4309-A6AA-26804F14F491.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
GMAC,Your wasting your time quoting me.You have crossed serious Lines,going forward I will not Quote you.I will continue to post my opinions with fact and results of events.Yes,my name is David S. Hopkins,for the past 12years our home is located at Havasu Lake,Ca.(Havasu Landing).Before that many years Echo Lodge Parker Strip and LHC.If your stalking continues and any harassment of my wife or family should occur I assure you the situation will be dealt with.Yes,you are stalking this entire forum.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I’m David S Hopkins! Any questions?

Read the above post post GMAC,Post # 46,you have crossed serious lines.Like said,the quoting will stop.GMAC & RVR SWPR HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD.
At this time post 46,there is no doubt there will be deletions.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

The little prick has got to be 334 years old with all the shit he claims to have done and places he says he's been. Also has got to have more wealth than DJT to afford it all!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE:WASHINGTON POST 10/10/19
The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is JOE BIDEN
according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.
“Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The little prick has got to be 334 years old with all the shit he claims to have done and places he says he's been. Also has got to have more wealth than DJT to afford it all!!
Ha! Thank you! Yes I’ve had a full and adventurous life. Perhaps I just made better decisions than you.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ha! Thank you! Yes I’ve had a full and adventurous life. Perhaps I just made better decisions than you.
You don't know me any better than where and when you lost your brain!!! Better decisions than I, Then why the FUCK are you a screaming liberal fagot??? I certainly hope when YOU see the results of the election you have that "Martha I'm coming to see you Sandford and son moment." Ya, I typed that!! Report Report

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You don't know me any better than where and when you lost your brain!!! Better decisions than I, Then why the FUCK are you a screaming liberal fagot??? I certainly hope when YOU see the results of the election you have that "Martha I'm coming to see you Sandford and son moment." Ya, I typed that!! Report Report
That would be 'Lizabeth.......Sister of Esther Kong, King's 1st wife.:D

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Why buttdoc, are you implying that you want me to have a heart attack? That’s not nice.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Several Heart attacks coming up.The morons in this forum Have no idea what coming for Biden + Clinton’s want him gone also.
WASHINGTON POST 10/10/19
MEANWHILE: 10/10/19
The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is JOE BIDEN
according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.
“Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."